Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [13/1 - Epi 55] (Page 6)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
dono whats wrong with my computer.  took me this much time to just go back and read a post.   it is so slow.

@shibz - lovely take.   they all know rashi is pregnant since the babyshower was at the same place as chikbootar engagement.  arjun phir se suits mein , I want him to be in casuals.   Arohi ki ban baj gayi bechari,  I hope they dont take it too far Ouch

Let me say   we both thought the same !!! I was about to write something similar to your PS note.   I agree 100%.   I want to ramble more but........

@nisha - toast now or on the wedding day. 

Edited by kavyasam - 14 January 2011 at 7:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Olly-Anjalii...xXxshibz

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
res

edited....

well i have nothing much to say ..u guys have sai it all..LOL.....first thing is the epiode didnt have any continuity.....they din show KSA and DJ convo...!!..Confused it was strange...Confused...and as many of u said that there was so hospital scene..hehe well i thought that since it was kmh so may be the CVs have tried to do hatke and din waste time by hospital drama.(its my POV)..LOL..
@shibz karan wasnt in diff suit ..it was the same he wore i guess..only he opened his coat..may be i am wrong dunno..LOL......and ya he was cleanshaven..lol rashi is in hospital and arjun found time to shave!!Shocked..LOL..anyways jokes apart..karan was fab in the scene with RPS...omg!!Shocked RPS is so evil....i doubt he must have joined hands with gauri..god!! its better he doesnt..Evil Smile.....well mohan kapoor was also good..

i felt sad for arohi but not  much..she has left no stone unturned to hurt our poor arjun..she deserves that..but still she is innocemt so hope arjun doesnt treat her that badly..and i know he cant..Embarrassed
loved the open challenge of arjun to the ahluwalias they deserve that spclly rajveer and that epressionless dad..Angry..though i want arohi to be saved from his wrath..LOL..

ok thats all ..overall a good episode ..but the excecution cud have been better..
looking forward to next epi..Smile
@shibz u r rite about the actor part..karan has proved his best..yet i wud love to see more from him..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

dono whats wrong with my computer.  took me this much time to just go back and read a post.   it is so slow.

@shibz - lovely take.   they all know rashi is pregnant since the babyshower was at the same place as chikbootar engagement.  arjun phir se suits mein , I want him to be in casuals.   Arohi ki ban baj gayi bechari,  I hope they dont take it too far Ouch

Let me say   we both thought the same !!! I was about to write something similar to your PS note.   I agree 100%.   I want to ramble more but........

@nisha - toast now or on the wedding day. 
the marriage track looks exciting....i am waiting for arohi to confess her love...i hope arjun doesnt hurt her much!!Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged

Guys I still don't gulp the miscarriage track and here is why,as my adda post:

''There was no hospital scene on yesterday's episode.''
Agreed on the hospital scene! The miscarriage was only shown as the hanging of the tabeez on the stair and then they said there is miscarriage!
I was left with dilemma - As there is head injury, I really can't see a miscarriage,we have seen many cases where some people were pregnant even if they were in coma! I was left it can't be really a miscarriage as it has clearly seen the head injury and unconscious of Rashi and it was not Rashi having her hands on her belly and crying, instead she suffered from her head injury.
This leaves me to guess Is Arjun presuming with this shock that it has affected the child or has he got confirmations from the doctor?
Thus dear, for me, I still can't gulp wholly it has been miscarriage and this will clear when we see first rashi's scene when she gained conscious in the hospital.

-Olly-kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
@ kavya lets have the full ceremony

let's start celebration from today itself

-Olly-kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
so what comes first  mehendi sangeet to ho gaya na.  wish everyone was here to celebrate.  first lets do the toast.  or should we have a separate thread for celebrations so everyone will contribute.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Olly-Anjalii...xXx

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
@eshu i wished ur words r proved to be true...Embarrassed..there can be a possibilty...but arjun was staright coming from the hospital so he may be knowing na!!..ok i am sure they wud show the hospital scene today atleast...LOL......

ya Dancingeshu lets start the celebration!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
olly we should open a thread in the lounge with full attractive siggies. maybe nisha is already on to it .

Go to top