Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [13/1 - Epi 55] (Page 5)

arshravi Senior Member
arshravi
arshravi

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
You guys do awesome updates, i feel soo guilty for not having enough time on my hands to write in as much detail as you guys do Unhappy

Most of the little time that I do come with, goes in reading your takes LOL Keep it up, you all are doing Superb Thumbs UpThumbs Up

Anyways, like always a very quick one:
  • I loved how Raashi was really enthusiastic and keen on making Arohi understand.  She really trusts her Brother's love and like a true sister, in order to help him out, thought of talking to Arohi herself.  I also felt like she went as Arjuns sister, but also as a friend to Arohi which was really nice Big smile
  • I really dislike this Gauri character Angry She is so evil.  I am not going to go into detail about the next scene because it was too upsetting CryCryCry  
  • I LOVED Arjun in this part of the episode.  His expressions were full of  - Distress, Anger, Hurt, Trouble, Disappointment, Rage, Annoyance, etc, etc, etc. Karan Kundra deserves a Grand Salute for this scene!
  • Ireally Dislike Arjuns Dad too AngryAngryAngry wish Arjun didn't go back to that house Unhappy
  • Last scene, again excellently executed ClapClap Liked the way he threw the file in the air 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
omg Shocked looks i found it in angels dp!!..
Karan's Angels

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishAnjalii...xXx

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

this one..just for karan.....

Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.

will edit moro....Embarrassed

Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.ClapClap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap..Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.ClapClap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap...........................cudnt agree more shibz...karan reached a new higher level today in terms of acting!!..i am speechless...Embarrassed

aksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

shiviloveskmh Senior Member
shiviloveskmh
shiviloveskmh

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

hi guys..Cry
well yesterday's epi was v sad...CryCryCry
i love d way rashi went to arohi to tell bou arjun dat he left his home n evry1 for her..cuz he love her alot..Smileshe was trying to tell her dat how much he love her...Smile
bt i dun hav  NO words for gauri huhhh.. i soooo hate her..... AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry she came in between n sab kuch kabara kar dia... hw cn b she soo bad dat she pushed rashi downstairs....ShockedShockedAngryAngryAngryAngryUnhappy
she is creating hell loadz of misunderstanding between dem..Angry
 i m sure now arjun gonna hate arohi..Broken Heart

liked d convo btw arjun n arohi..n he trying to  tell her dat he got a clean chit from daddu...Clap

I m sooo impressed by karan.. i mean d way he is portraying arjun singhania's character.... i mean it looks so real... really hatss off  to him...ClapClapClapClapStarThumbs Up
arohi .. kritz was looking v pretty....ClapClapHug

Edited by shivanimalhotra - 13 January 2011 at 11:42pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

First of all a standing ovation to Karan Kundra for his splendid actingClap This episode was a big turning point...

Arjun Singhania is back wid a bang..what a fire in his eyes..OMG..ClapClapClapthe gangster is back..hats off to Karan..he reached another level of his acting reallyStar

When Gauri  was insulting Rashi, cudn't Arohi sternly stop herAngryAngryGauri is so evil witchCryCensoredCensored I gonna kill herAngryAngryhow cud she push Rashi down the stairs..Rashi lost her babyCryCryher head was bleeding so muchCry The way Arjun pushed Arohi back..accha hua..she deserves this treatment only..she is not at all layak of arjun's loveAngry

Arjun-RPS sceneStar wow..Mohan Kapoor was brilliant as alwaysClapClap..they both made me cryCry n haila RPS was doing all drama in front of ArjunShockedShockedShocked..how cud he..but he is happy that Arjun is back to him..hmmm

And the style with which Arjun opened the door of Ahluwalia's with his leg and threw the file was wowwStarbut how will Arjuhi uniteErmmnow can't wait for today's episode...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Guys how do think Arjun is going to marry Arohi, I just had my thoughts in Adda and thought to leave this here also:

My previous presumption on Dulha Swap?
Now on the dulha swap - no I am not seeing a dulha swap as he is no longer the good guy.
I was always thinking if there is the running away sequence, helped by billu and makhand, they gonna took Arohi away, then thought in light nature that at leas we are going to see the qualities of gangster in Arjun.

Ekta has just changed a little in it, she made Arjun became the real gangster and for that I am seeing if there is still the wedding track, if Arohi is still in a shock and gulping all the allegations from Arjun's eyes is more convinced that Chikoo is the one. Now she has already seen the 'roaring lion' , 'the dormant volcano which erupted again but with hotter lava' of Arjun, knowing that Arjun is not the type of man he wants to be with,even if she is torn but decides to keep the wedding as it is, I feel Arjun is coming just like the ardent entry he did yesterday and took the 'dulhan' from the 'mandup' bashing all the officers obstacles in his way and marry her in the temple or something like this.
This will be a slap on the Ahluwalia's face when they could not respect a girl and they could not be a good host, so why the damned he has to care for all the accusation that his dad had on Arohi. Yes this time he is going to marry her out of revenge to the enemy because he always knew how much they held Arohi. Arohi is the one they love most. This time he will hit Rajveer such a way that we will understand Arjun Singhania has come.
He will do all this out revenge until he realises in the moment of anger he became impulsive too or protective to his love. Even if sworn to torment Arohi after wedding, he will not be able for  long, Arohi has always been her with him and even if he is angry,this will not change.

Now on my forthcoming scene forcast:
From Karan's picture - I am my own God and his wall status:
It can forcast that he will in fit of anger tell Arohi he was the happiest person that day and he came to ask for her hands but he is no more interested on her as she is the killer of the child. I am looking to see impulsive Arjun in fit of anger,where Arohi is left of no choice but all the misunderstandings bricked down and full of tears. Looking forward for a scene where Shefali will tell Arohi, all that time Arjun was bearing her anger and now it is time for Arohi to do so and in the same scene, Arohi shared what happened with Shefali and Shefali becomes more suspicious on Gauri. Looking forward to see torn Arohi where she seemed the hopeless romantic in the world. she is choosing decent life as she was doing in her trying to restore happiness of family and yet multi pieces regrets in her mind of why did she not believe him all those time. multi pieces regrets of why did she taunt him. and a gauri arohi scene where again backstabbed that see Arjun never changed for her but for the child and it has to happen to see all that arjun's said lies. she is in waves of defensing arjun but hyper gauri will not let her, she will just filled her mind to the extent that arohi is not able to recover of what has happened to question gauri.
in the other scene, drunk scene of arjun like wat we saw as punj - y the woman he holds most give him the worst injury and now torn side from his side that he can't get arohi out of his mind, the same sequence of arohi believing in his eyes but her words were taunting now arjun to arohi. a wedding is still in - that of arohi chikoo and then like said the wedding is not fully going to take place - all the sacred thing (even if any mantra has own meaning) - before wearing sindoor ya mangalsutra ya 7 phere arjun comes in the don style abducting the dulhan from the mandup. and here comes the play again: 'catch me if u can' no one can defy Arjun Singhania of what he wants to do. try if u can,it will remain trial itself.

thats my forcast - perhaps 2 episodes on it.

Edited 2:
Reading the article posted by Maheen, it seems its on the dulha swap itself.
In any way great and if it is on Dulha swap then they completely modified it - there will be no chikoo entry in the mandup itself and for that thanks on listening to us. In anyway Arohi is having only one marriage and that with Arjun, this is enough to please the viewers

Edited by Eshu11 - 14 January 2011 at 3:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
hav edited my post on page3Embarrassed

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged

finally!  now we can sit back and relax and watch as it goes, I  trust the cvs now.Thumbs Up .  still wedding out of revenge - poor arohi Ouch.  but intereseting to watch.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nish

Go to top