Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [13/1 - Epi 55] (Page 4)

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
@Pooja.....thank god ur reserving on the earlier pages nw...LOLLOL

@shibz.....waiting 2 read ur take tomorrow...Embarrassed

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

Edited my post on main page..Embarrassed

@Kavya, Eshu n the rest...awesome takes...ClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

this one..just for karan.....

Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.

will edit moro....Embarrassed

Ditto !!!!!

Anjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Kavya beautifully written.. there is some discontinuity.. they should have shown how KSA reacted to arjun's rishta for arohi..  and sweet as arohi is.. she should start telling the full story that Gauri started insulting rashi and throwing her out of the room.. So someone can suspect that she might have actually pushed her over..  and wht da F is wrong with this family.. even if Rashi is a singhania.. first and foremost shez a guest at their party, a pregnant woman who got hurt in their house.. where are their manners.. where is their humanity.. where is their "acchai"? how dare they call themselves "Acche Insaan"..  O and I expected more out of Arjun's Dadi as well.. i mean she was showing concern.. but she should have done it better.. I mean why is she just standing there and watching..

And my god Gauri.. I think we all can write a whole book on how disgusting she has become.. Maybe we can publish "101 Ways of Killing Gauri" The nerve of her.. besharmi ki saare hadein paar kardi hai is ladki ne.. 

Originally posted by kavyasam

.  Arjun kaash tumhe garui ke baare mein pata hotaUnhappy . (But the point is, remember when arjun called arohi and arohi specifically told him he shouldnt send any of his family to speak to her.. that is going to be on Arjun's mind)

thank you Tongue.  loved reading ur views. I agree even I thot  it was wierd that even biji/teji was a spectator , she should have also run towards raashi.  and yeah no continuity from yday's epi Shocked what happened to the convo.

@red - omg u are right ,  there is that possibility.

Edited by kavyasam - 13 January 2011 at 2:21pm

Anjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anitaksuresh

Karan's character is shaping out to be one character which is humane , yet has some godliness within....I am thinking of how Lord Shiva fought for his men though he knew that its wrong but yet had to standby his people and that was his first and foremost priority in life !!Smile

wow ! anita that is amazing how u put it. Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
@anjali - beautiful post. Thumbs Up  baapre garui better run for life now LOL

@shika - i thinKKaran portrayed almost all emotions 2day ...4m happy , to angry , to sad ... ya he did his job very well ...n d proof is that my mom was crying CryLOL very gud acting 4m his side ...ClapClap
wow that is a big compliment to Karan Clap. and why was not yday's epi continued, the convo was cut.

@nisha -  Rudra Pratap Singhania
I know his genuine concern to his daughter was then replaced with a sarcastic relief Arjun is back.
Reality is he is so strong character that he can gulp this pain by himself and he needs to make Arjun by his side for revenge.
It is entirely Gauri's plan - I will choke if Rudra is in there.
we both thought almost similarly about the way arjun kicks the door, kind of declaring a war and catch me if u can.Thumbs Up no rudra is not in this plan, its garui's desparate and impulsive move.  loved ur post.

@shilpa, srujana , nav92,shaaly  - loved reading ur views. Tongue

@pooja, neethi, olly, shibz - update soon Tongue

Edited by kavyasam - 13 January 2011 at 2:32pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19Du_NishAnjalii...xXx

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Reserved  LOL I Am Soo Late Wink Will Update Tommorrow Coz These Daay I Have Soo Much Exams Ouch
ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
updated mine on page 2 Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Go to top