Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Kavya beautifully written.. there is some discontinuity.. they should have shown how KSA reacted to arjun's rishta for arohi..  and sweet as arohi is.. she should start telling the full story that Gauri started insulting rashi and throwing her out of the room.. So someone can suspect that she might have actually pushed her over..  and wht da F is wrong with this family.. even if Rashi is a singhania.. first and foremost shez a guest at their party, a pregnant woman who got hurt in their house.. where are their manners.. where is their humanity.. where is their "acchai"? how dare they call themselves "Acche Insaan"..  O and I expected more out of Arjun's Dadi as well.. i mean she was showing concern.. but she should have done it better.. I mean why is she just standing there and watching..

And my god Gauri.. I think we all can write a whole book on how disgusting she has become.. Maybe we can publish "101 Ways of Killing Gauri" The nerve of her.. besharmi ki saare hadein paar kardi hai is ladki ne.. 

Originally posted by: kavyasam

What   an  episode !!!  It was intense through out πŸ‘πŸΌ  Standing ovation to Karan and Kritika.  gr8 performance πŸ‘πŸ‘.   Mohan kapoor and the actress playing rashi again fab πŸ‘πŸ‘.  

After  the impact  this episode has created  I truly wish   that   character   chiku  will be  out of Arohi's life,   If still they get married after all this  then  I dont see why,  because the impact for Arjun to turn a bad boy has been created very strongly there is no need for another jhatka.   If incase  there is even a 10% probability of chiku getting married to Arohi , I want that to be removed too completely . we want 100% assurance of that, no chikuhi wedding even if there is a good twist immediately after, the already married tag is immpossible to accept when it comes to arjuhi . 

The scene between Arohi and Raashi was so good,  both fab  πŸ‘,  and Kritika  looked gorgeous 😳, the outfit and the hair style was perfect,   but why did they not show her outfit properly I mean one full length shot should have been taken,  and arjun should have looked at her in awe ,   it would have been so beautiful na such a scene πŸ˜›.    But Gauri had to ruin it not only by her evilness 😑but also by performanceπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ .   Arohi was almost convinced that arjun likes her and also was beginning to doubt that someone is creating misunderstandings wantedly .  Raashi was humiliated , and the way she was dragged out by gauri😑,  no one saw it since all were busy shouting and dancing no one heard all this nor did they see.   

Gauri is a kind of person who looses control of her mind and actions when she is pushed to the edge.  she did the same with the globe and the letter , destroyed it with full hate , now she did the same   .   Raashi πŸ˜­    , the symbolic sacred thread being removed πŸ˜­   ,  and the head injury πŸ₯Ί, it was heartbreaking scene😭.  sure she will go into comaπŸ˜’.   What happened to the police khandan they were all mute spectators😑, why nobody made a commotion of calling a doctor and an ambulanceπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ,  ahluwalia's tottally deserve the wrath of arjun singhania. (completely agree with you here, arjun is fully justified here)

Arjun and Arohi  πŸ’”-    brilliant acting  and a intense scene. Arjun looked at her questioningly and also blaming her and accusing her with looks.   keep aside the fact that you are not supposed to lift a person who has fallen from a height  sply when there is a head injury,  well it is a show and the impact was needed, it was very strong and important scene for the story, arjun's rejection was obivious.  Poor Arohi is shattered coz of what happened to Raashi more than when she was after the kidnap track.  she could immediately make out he is blaming her  and is not able to believe that he accused herπŸ’” .  Arjun kaash tumhe garui ke baare mein pata hotaπŸ˜” . (But the point is, remember when arjun called arohi and arohi specifically told him he shouldnt send any of his family to speak to her.. that is going to be on Arjun's mind)

Rudra strikes again πŸ‘πŸΌ   even though he was upset about raashi;s accident he still used it to turn arjun into a more stonger and more shrewd  bad boy this time.  and using the words like 'masum phool jo unke huroor tale masal gaya'  he did not have much convincing to do for arjun to believe him.   great scene againπŸ‘.  this also means Arjun wont be kabootar ki bodygaurd and the kabootar better stay in the pinjar,  or else uske par katenge. (love this)

last scene the way he kicked the doorπŸ˜²πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ excellent.   I am impressed at the way it was thought of and shot.   and sweet arohi was so scared to even ask about the baby,  and was shattered again.   Now we know why the file was given to him , so he can throw it on their face and declare singhania is back πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ.  It is in the open now that the singhanias are declaring war.(Halla Bol)  well done,  Intense episode.  

Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1590316&PID=38098258�

I created a post on the KMH2 overview (its the extended one that i had in yesterday's thread post)

Have your say there
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shibz

this one..just for karan.....

πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.

will edit moro....😳

ya shibz...really ya Karan was outstanding today...EmbarrassedClap
lemme add more claps.....Embarrassed..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

nw i bet wen olly cums she will add more...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....πŸ˜›
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anjalii...xXx

ya shibz...really ya Karan was outstanding today...πŸ˜³πŸ‘
lemme add more claps.....😳..πŸ‘

nw i bet wen olly cums she will add more...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....πŸ˜›

haven't seen the episode yet, but can blindly say that Karan always deserves it
.πŸ‘
πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.

Anjali96 thumbnail
@Pooja.....thank god ur reserving on the earlier pages nw...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@shibz.....waiting 2 read ur take tomorrow...😳
Anjali96 thumbnail

Edited my post on main page..😳

@Kavya, Eshu n the rest...awesome takes...πŸ‘πŸ‘
kavyasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: shibz

this one..just for karan.....

will edit moro....😳

Ditto !!!!!
kavyasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: aksh4IF

Kavya beautifully written.. there is some discontinuity.. they should have shown how KSA reacted to arjun's rishta for arohi..  and sweet as arohi is.. she should start telling the full story that Gauri started insulting rashi and throwing her out of the room.. So someone can suspect that she might have actually pushed her over..  and wht da F is wrong with this family.. even if Rashi is a singhania.. first and foremost shez a guest at their party, a pregnant woman who got hurt in their house.. where are their manners.. where is their humanity.. where is their "acchai"? how dare they call themselves "Acche Insaan"..  O and I expected more out of Arjun's Dadi as well.. i mean she was showing concern.. but she should have done it better.. I mean why is she just standing there and watching..

And my god Gauri.. I think we all can write a whole book on how disgusting she has become.. Maybe we can publish "101 Ways of Killing Gauri" The nerve of her.. besharmi ki saare hadein paar kardi hai is ladki ne.. 

thank you πŸ˜›.  loved reading ur views. I agree even I thot  it was wierd that even biji/teji was a spectator , she should have also run towards raashi.  and yeah no continuity from yday's epi 😲 what happened to the convo.

@red - omg u are right ,  there is that possibility.

Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago
kavyasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: anitaksuresh

Karan's character is shaping out to be one character which is humane , yet has some godliness within....I am thinking of how Lord Shiva fought for his men though he knew that its wrong but yet had to standby his people and that was his first and foremost priority in life !!😊

wow ! anita that is amazing how u put it. πŸ‘
kavyasam thumbnail
@anjali - beautiful post. πŸ‘πŸΌ  baapre garui better run for life now πŸ˜†

@shika - i thinKKaran portrayed almost all emotions 2day ...4m happy , to angry , to sad ... ya he did his job very well ...n d proof is that my mom was crying πŸ˜­πŸ˜† very gud acting 4m his side ...πŸ‘πŸ‘
wow that is a big compliment to Karan πŸ‘. and why was not yday's epi continued, the convo was cut.

@nisha -  Rudra Pratap Singhania
I know his genuine concern to his daughter was then replaced with a sarcastic relief Arjun is back.
Reality is he is so strong character that he can gulp this pain by himself and he needs to make Arjun by his side for revenge.
It is entirely Gauri's plan - I will choke if Rudra is in there.
we both thought almost similarly about the way arjun kicks the door, kind of declaring a war and catch me if u can.πŸ‘πŸΌ no rudra is not in this plan, its garui's desparate and impulsive move.  loved ur post.

@shilpa, srujana , nav92,shaaly  - loved reading ur views. πŸ˜›

@pooja, neethi, olly, shibz - update soon πŸ˜›

Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago