Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitaksuresh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Todays was such a sad one..am really short of words today...for me it just doesnt flow when I am phusss..down.😭.
Nisha Luved your take on the brother sis relation you put in ..its beautiful..yeah Raashee and Arjun truly an epitome of that.
Arjun calling up Arohi to tell her and then unable to...Soaps always have these situations created well for the next to follow..πŸ˜‰

Gauri, Arohi, Rashee the trio: Arohi somewhere wasnt agreeing to the way Gauri was talking to Rashee, I liked that part because she knows and is intelligent to know to believe yet circumstances just make her stop from moving further...πŸ˜•

I will skip the crash!!!
Gosh Arjun was awesome here..Karan was in so much pain, shock and then moving onto getting angry and here their eyelock was speaking of pain, blaming and guilt there..it was so heartbreaking to see this one!!! Karan and Kritika were both stars in this scene..luved it.πŸ‘β­οΈ

RPS and Arjun: Rudra taking advantage of this situation was like too much for me..
Arjun again now feeling guilty and now RPS making him feel more responsible and trying to provoking him to avenge his sisters loss, was so sad to see...
Karan's character is shaping out to be one character which is humane , yet has some godliness within....I am thinking of how Lord Shiva fought for his men though he knew that its wrong but yet had to standby his people and that was his first and foremost priority in life !!😊

God I have gone from where to where..dint realise...
Chalo guys see u all..dunno wats in store tommorrow...
Anjali thanks for the PM.😊
SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
edited my post on page 1. 😊

oK now i thinK that  wedding sequence abhi taK shoot nahi hua hai bcoz what aarohi is wearing 2day was d same she is wearing 2day in sbs ...so i thinK they will shoot 4 wedding scene on saturday or sunday n will show us on monday or tuesday .n thats y Kmh ppl were asKing us 2day what we want .πŸ€”

πŸ˜•
kavyasam thumbnail
updated my post on page 1. 
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
res...thank god not on page 7 or 11 πŸ˜† that rhymes...7/11 that store...ok i will stop talking πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

will surely try to update today
yesterday and day before had no mood to since i had reserved in such like pages 11,7 or even 5 πŸ˜†

Edited:
omg what a power packed performance by Karan πŸ‘πŸ‘ i have already shown the claps before watching the episode so won't fill this up by that πŸ˜† but my god!! was Karan excellent or what!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

why did the episode start with Arohi and Arjun?? what happened to Biji and DJ's conversation?? and DJ and KSA's conversation? πŸ˜• what did KSA have to say about the rishta, we didn't even get to hear that, if they didn't want to tell us they could have shown that he tells DJ he'll talk when he reaches home...why cut it so abruptly? πŸ˜•

Rashi is such a sweet sister, and i loved the way she talked to Arohi, raised her tone when was needed, and then even got calm right away...the two, bro and sis share such a sweet bond, I really love their relationship.

Gauri 😑😑😑😑😑 I hate you so much!!! can't Arohi get any clue from the way she is behaving??? ok if she doesn't figure out that Gauri is the one who pushed Rashi she is the biggest idiot!! it's common sense, that B***H was standing with her, somebody pushed Rashi, she knows she didn't obviously it was Gauri!!! can't she figure it out from that now, her so called best friend is not at all worth anything...
and the way she was talking to Rashi 😑😑 that sweet little angel i just wanted to go and hug her!!! does Gauri not even have a heart??? why the hell was she shocked when she saw blood coming out??? wat she thought nothing would happen?? πŸ˜• she'd just be unconscious?? has she not watched Hum Aapke Hain Kaun?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† at least Rashi is alive 😳
and the actress playing Gauri, I am always laughing at you for your expressions as a negative person, but today, what was that??? πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ i felt like plucking my eyes out when i saw her face 🀒 did she have constipation or was her stomach aching or did she have gas? πŸ˜† what were those expressions??? please replace this girl creatives, she is not able to give justice to this character...

Rudra πŸ‘ well played...he knows how to use his cards well...this man is a genious...in just 2mins, he once again made Arjun, Arjun Singhania just like he had when Arjun was a kid, but this time, Arjun has more fire in his eyes.

the way Arjun looked at Arohi after Rashi fell πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸΌ he was trying not to believe what his mind was saying but what he saw in front of his eyes...he was shattered thinking that the girl he left his family and name for pushed his sister down the stairs...the look on his face was just sooo good!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘ i have a whole new respect for Karan Kundra after today's episode...he was just awesome!!!! pain, shattered, love, respect, anger, agony, hate, attitude, revenge, guilt, affection...name it and it is there...one episode and he just showed every bit of emotion today πŸ‘πŸ‘

what the hell were the Ahluhwaliya's staring at??? there is someone lying on the floor, in blood and all you do is stare??? 😲 aren't they police officers and lawyers??? itna dimaag hain ke ambulance ko bulana chahiye😑 what were they staring at?? wat was she going to bite them or something if they went near her?? that was a drawback in todays episode...just staring at a person waiting for their family to take her? 🀒😑

at the end the way he kicked open the door πŸ‘πŸ‘ what attitude he had...the way he walked in with the file, and the only intention...to make sure the whole family hears it loud and clear, his sister lost her baby because of them, his happiness is taken away because of them, his sisters happiness is taken away because of them, he becomes a bad man once again because of them. Serves those Ahluwahliya's right...throwing the file in the air, expose DIG sahab, Arjun...make sure the whole family knows it was DIG who gave Arjun the file, because the accussition on Arjun for stealing the file was false!!!! and they should realize that Arjun indeed had changed, Arohi should now realize her mistake, it she still doesn't, this girl doesn't deserve Arjun, she should spend her life with Cheeku instead and cry every day and night for doing what she did to Arjun...for everyone it was clear that Arjun changed, but her...now it will be interesting to see how her character will react.

I want Shefali to expose Gauri ASAP!!! that B***H needs to be given her a taste of her own medicine.

I was literally shaking and crying as if Rashi was my sister!!! 😭😭😭 I am feeling so bad for Rashi, i just hope she doesn't turn negative towards anybody, she is too sweet! and i'm guessing she won't remember who threw her down or she won't wake up for a long time...because she is the only one who can clear the misunderstanding Arjun has for Arohi right now...

tomorrow's episode looks promising! ahh why can't they give us PRECAPS!!! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜’

alright I'm out of here...will read everyone's posts later 😳
Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 13 years ago
anitaksuresh thumbnail
Pooja I miss reading your takes yaar..aajkal u r in the bhool bhulaiyya of numbers and pages..πŸ˜› kab milegaa aapka take read karney ko??
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ankita, blame my college for it πŸ˜†
sighh i miss my vacations 😍

i used to be so active and give my take, would read others takes and reply individually, it's been so long since i read everyone's...i miss being here 😭
I have updated but it's been late and i guess people forget to check it after πŸ˜•

going to watch the episode now, and then give my take soon...cuz i gotta start working on my hw already...there is way too much to do 😭

@Kavz - awesome take πŸ‘ read yours after so long!!! it was really good!!

will read others takes later, i pwomise 😳
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
On previous thread i had this bit too for today's ep:

Guys today was outstanding but ruined by Parul's actingπŸ˜•

I will like to have alot of points highlighted to it:
First of all, I love today's episode.

Actually a new emotion waved in me today with this show:
I removed my specs and throw it πŸ˜† - I guess this behaviour of mine was the repeated mind's voice of  'O Damned it' 'Why Arohi? Why were u the one stand there and Arjun saw?' 'O Jesus Christ, more misunderstandings coming!' 'Nahiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn'

Yet from a deep corner in my heart,I was like this as well
'Nishu, seems fiery eyes in actions sweety!''

Added:
Guys,permit me to dedicate a new song for Arohi,soon,this is the state of her! I love this jazzy songπŸ˜‰ (included one with lyrics. among song I listened high volume)πŸ˜‰ with some head moving aroundπŸ˜† but this song today is for Arohi, it will be really heart wrenching of what she will be.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWRTRtap-Is[/YOUTUBE]

We have to admit Ekta can drives us to any extremeties,guysπŸ˜‰

Forgot to add:

I have read all of your takes guys, I won't be able to reply individually as taken these few more days but I love all your takes. Kavya, I have to admit again that your take in previous thread tempted me not able to resist not to watch this episode.
And in the previous thread, read on olly's and neethi's - love them too and I know you guys are justified too.
I might add the general feel I had on the show in pooja's post - any idea on new track. - ok will copy paste later
Edited by Eshu11 - 13 years ago
shibz thumbnail
this one..just for karan.....

πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.

*EDiTED*

dis epi was one of the best epis n this was only coz of fab acting...most of it by karan n kritika's expressions...RPS as usual evil mind...but i dun believe he has no heart at all?!!😲 Rashi usiki beti hai na?
so Rashi's accident left Arjun shattered but he had no will to take revenge..it is RPS to manipulate him!! he provokes the monster in Him!!!
how did Gauri cum to know dat Rashi is pregnant? is she so dumb dat she did not think once dat Rashi could tell others dat she pushed her wen she gains conscious? or was her intentions to kill her?!! She is such a witch!! n RPS... he said it with confidence that sumone would've pushed her from the stairs or insulted her?!! so are der possibilities dat he had a talk with this witch?!! How cruel both of 'em are!!🀬 after dis epi...Gauri needs no forgiveness,....she doesnt deserve a happy life wit Rajveer...she should suffer!!😑😑
the blood under Rashi's head was terrible!!

i'm sad though it was a fab epi..the editing was bad!! show packaging was poor... hospital tho nahi dikhaya..may be the studio was booked for the day by another team..lol..TV's common hospital...but dun they plan it earlier?!πŸ˜• after the accident scene..Arjun is in a different suit n clean shaven?!! btw Arjun Singhania is back with his hot signature suitsπŸ˜†πŸ˜† but plz give him more suits..
Arohi looked gorgeous... now the faces exchanged...she will realize how Arjun felt wen she looked at him with hatred.. hope she gets to know she was accusing Arjun while he was innocent.... but i really hope more dan anythin, at the max Arjun does is look at her with hatred...n not hurt her much...his eyes..his expressions really scare me ya... Arohi is as sensitive as a flower..will she smile again any soon?  his fury will leave her petrified... i'm already soo sad..wat'l happen of her? hope everythin is well handled n we want to see a love track...n plz plz plz creatives justify the title track of KMH2...

P.S:last evenin i was discussin bout karan being the best actor among the leading male actors today...coz last time wen i was asked bout another actor being better dan karan or no..i was like ..i cannot say until the actor takes up roles like karan does... n yest i had the ans coz that actor had to do a similar act dat karan did in KMH1 n itthat actor was least impressive...n i declared.."Yes Karan defo is the best actor today...he totally deserves dat title" n the last epi just came as a proof...a confirmation dat yes indeed karan is the best..!! the way karan emotes..the anger n pain together with leavin another person with an impression dat this anger will cause havoc was very well portrayed by karan...dat i'm shiverin thinkin of wat'l happen to Arohi now?!! hopefully he wont trouble her much..
Edited by shibz - 13 years ago
anitaksuresh thumbnail
Yeah Pooja what you said is right, agree on the forgetting bit one..guess our time zone differnces come..Hope I get to read yours laters..
Kavya I agree on that outfit part, beuatiful..poora dikhaana tha..
Shikhu luved urs too..true predictions ke liye we all fulltoooo waiting and none of us want Chikuhi...🀣

Chalo me getting switched off now..c u all.
kavyasam thumbnail

Lovely posts everyone, I got so involved that I lost track of time .... will be back late afternoon  see u all. bye.

@pooja, nisha, anita - thank you all, such an intense episode, did not expect all this today , wow.