Akshay acting a cupid for Rambir and Manjari?

Whitestallion thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
After seeing tonight's episode im shocked at Akshay's attitude...Despite of all the pain of losing Manjari to another guy he's still pretending to b happy and moreover helping to get Ranbir and Manjari together..Unbelievable!! Edited by Whitestallion - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Hayye yeh hogya?? 😕 Btw I think if this has happened then that means Akshay has no choice.. Gosh am confused.. Gotta watch the epi and will come back..
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I loved yesterday's episode.........it was very good.......although it was very disheartening to see AKSHAY hepling RANBIR and MANJARi to meet ....... 😭 

AKSHAY loves MANJARI very much and can do anything for her happiness !!!!!!!!!! thats TRUE LOVE !!!! ❤️
Whitestallion thumbnail
But the way they've disappeared Ajay makes it look like she's going to end up wid Akshay after all...But the problem is that they've made it a lil too obvious and no one likes a show thats too predictable and if they're not planning to go for the obvious then there must b some great twist coming up!!
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
akshay is supposed to love manjirir that deeply,and being her closest friend makes that feeling even more strong-but that doesnt nessesarily mean that she will end up with him-but i definately respect askahay more beacuse of that!
Whitestallion thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruti.nil

akshay is supposed to love manjirir that deeply,and being her closest friend makes that feeling even more strong-but that doesnt nessesarily mean that she will end up with him-but i definately respect askahay more beacuse of that!

But doesn't that always happen that the ones who sacrifice their luv, the gal usually comes back to them?This programme seems no different to me!!
forbiddenlove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Someone had made a post about not predicting the end so soon. I think we should do that....stop speculating and just enjoy the show.

I would love it if she came back to Akshay. He deserves to be happy....and his selfless love will win her for sure.

And as far predictability goes, EVERY SHOW is predictable. DMG was predictable coz Armaan and Riddhima were paired opposite each other since day one. MJHT was predictable coz everyone knew samrat would be with Gunjan and Mayank with Nupur. Couples were already decided since the beginning. So if Akshay-Manjari are the lead pair of the show....that doesnt make the show less interesting or less appealing to watch. DMG and MJHT went on for yrs with predictability and have done extremely well.....so why not this show.

Who knows, one day Akshay Manjari would be as popular as the others or as liked by people :) you can never say. Just my opinion.
forbiddenlove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Whitestallion

After seeing tonight's episode im shocked at Akshay's attitude...Despite of all the pain of losing Manjari to another guy he's still pretending to b happy and moreover helping to get Ranbir and Manjari together..Unbelievable!!

More than a sacrifice, its practicality. He can't have her and he has accepted that so why should he stop anyone else from having her? Esp when she loves that person back? He is being a mature and a true friend. I like his character because it makes me hope that maybe there are still some nice guys like him out there 😊
Whitestallion thumbnail
Originally posted by: forbiddenlove

More than a sacrifice, its practicality. He can't have her and he has accepted that so why should he stop anyone else from having her? Esp when she loves that person back? He is being a mature and a true friend. I like his character because it makes me hope that maybe there are still some nice guys like him out there 😊

I like his character because it makes me hope that maybe there are still some nice guys like him out there Well its a long shot..Anyways i dont know but YIH is not like the other shows somehow...

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
nice topic and i agree with everyones points all i will say is that akshay loves manjari truely and if they are meant to be they will come together