Yeh Ishq Haaye

India-Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

Akshay acting a cupid for Rambir and Manjari?

Whitestallion Senior Member
Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
After seeing tonight's episode im shocked at Akshay's attitude...Despite of all the pain of losing Manjari to another guy he's still pretending to b happy and moreover helping to get Ranbir and Manjari together..Unbelievable!!

Edited by Whitestallion - 13 January 2011 at 9:56am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shree60forbiddenloveWooHooHaha21frenz4uARJRANSIDVARSK

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Hayye yeh hogya?? Confused Btw I think if this has happened then that means Akshay has no choice.. Gosh am confused.. Gotta watch the epi and will come back..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Whitestallionfrenz4u

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

I loved yesterday's episode.........it was very good.......although it was very disheartening to see AKSHAY hepling RANBIR and MANJARi to meet ....... Cry 

AKSHAY loves MANJARI very much and can do anything for her happiness !!!!!!!!!! thats TRUE LOVE !!!! Heart

shree60forbiddenlove

Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
But the way they've disappeared Ajay makes it look like she's going to end up wid Akshay after all...But the problem is that they've made it a lil too obvious and no one likes a show thats too predictable and if they're not planning to go for the obvious then there must b some great twist coming up!!
-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
akshay is supposed to love manjirir that deeply,and being her closest friend makes that feeling even more strong-but that doesnt nessesarily mean that she will end up with him-but i definately respect askahay more beacuse of that!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

forbiddenlovefrenz4uARJRANSIDVARSK

Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

akshay is supposed to love manjirir that deeply,and being her closest friend makes that feeling even more strong-but that doesnt nessesarily mean that she will end up with him-but i definately respect askahay more beacuse of that!
But doesn't that always happen that the ones who sacrifice their luv, the gal usually comes back to them?This programme seems no different to me!!
forbiddenlove Goldie
forbiddenlove
forbiddenlove

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Someone had made a post about not predicting the end so soon. I think we should do that....stop speculating and just enjoy the show.

I would love it if she came back to Akshay. He deserves to be happy....and his selfless love will win her for sure.

And as far predictability goes, EVERY SHOW is predictable. DMG was predictable coz Armaan and Riddhima were paired opposite each other since day one. MJHT was predictable coz everyone knew samrat would be with Gunjan and Mayank with Nupur. Couples were already decided since the beginning. So if Akshay-Manjari are the lead pair of the show....that doesnt make the show less interesting or less appealing to watch. DMG and MJHT went on for yrs with predictability and have done extremely well.....so why not this show.

Who knows, one day Akshay Manjari would be as popular as the others or as liked by people :) you can never say. Just my opinion.

frenz4uARJRANSIDVARSK

forbiddenlove Goldie
forbiddenlove
forbiddenlove

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Whitestallion

After seeing tonight's episode im shocked at Akshay's attitude...Despite of all the pain of losing Manjari to another guy he's still pretending to b happy and moreover helping to get Ranbir and Manjari together..Unbelievable!!

More than a sacrifice, its practicality. He can't have her and he has accepted that so why should he stop anyone else from having her? Esp when she loves that person back? He is being a mature and a true friend. I like his character because it makes me hope that maybe there are still some nice guys like him out there Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

frenz4u

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index