Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AMetz - Piya : You are nothing like her. (Page 4)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

awsome analysis poca..
quite an intense episode...
btw i was having nightmares of piya impersonating metz too..wen abhay told her not to hurt him...
the dilogue you wrote first in your post really got to me...after almost two centuries..we see metz's abhay so possessively tellin her doppleganger to stay away from his love...for me..it's always heart breaking to know about abhay-metz story...after all these years...it feels like abhay's love for metz has even gotten stronger...the devotion.. possessiveness tht we see in abahy really gets to you...and as you said it's a love story of abhay and piya..bt this big factor can not be at all ignored or fought with..it is there and will always be there..all one can do is to deal with it...and piya's gonna have to deal with it rather than fighting it...
though i am confused wen he said you are nothing like metz..did he just say tht out of possessiveness or he really meant it?? cuz he always says to himself tht piya is just like metz and both are becoming one in his heart..  
as you said..fate again..piya finds the whole history of metz life full of pictures...the thot of piya even getting a bit closer to knowing truth scares the hell out of abhay..
after quite some episode..i felt bad for piya today...she was deeply hurt wen abhay said those harsh words to her...today's epi showed tht her love is greater than her obsession..she wants to know everything related to abhay becuz she loves him deeply..though her methods are wrong..she is not interested in metz..she is more interested in the connection between metz and abhay...she wants abhay to let her in..make her part of this mystery..she sees there is soemthing mysterious tht's hurting abhay...and she simply can't bear to see him like this..and abhay is right where he stands..he is aware of the danger piya is putting herself through which will lead to her death..and this time abhay can not afford to lose her..she is the only person abhay has been attached to..and he can not let her in the darkness of his life..bt as you said..piya has already gone too far and there is no coming back from where she has already reached...and ya..probably last time wen he lost metz..he was at least able to gather himself..i feel this time he knows he won't even be able to do tht...though i am still unsure of abhay's feelings for piya..very confusing..and for piya..it's jsut abhay abhay and abhay written all over her...there is nothing abhay can do now...she has chosen her destiny..
now i just hope tht she passes the real test of her love coming her way tht she has invited..and can love the monster along with the abhay she has deeply loved...i feel his truth shouldn't come as a shock to her..like she has all clues about abhay being a vampire...though knowing it and seeing it for real is a big difference..i hope she is soon makes abhay and the audience realize the strength of her love
and you are right..abahy never feels uncomfy..and today was no diff..though this was the first time i felt he gave in..i love how he didn't get uncomfy and sab kuch piya ke sir pe daal kar chala gaya telling her not to cross her limits and to stay away from him...as if he didn't reciprocate and wasnt affected at all..and it's only piya who can not stay away and he can stay away frm her...lol..
i am so not looking forward to this upcoming party sequence..yaar someone pls tell piya to go to pandher to find out more and not to show up at the party...though i know it's not gonan hapeen...i so don't wanna see piya impersonating metz and hurting abhay..god knows wat will abhay do after tht..piya is testing his patience badly...

Thank you.Smile......i totally second your view on AMetz and Piya.  Even if Piya finds out that Abhay is a vampire , she shouldn't scream her lungs out. She has been expecting this and if she can come to these limits , she should be ready to handle the truth.

The thought of Piya impersonating Metz is HORRIBLE. Can she really do that to Abhay once she finds out the AMetz story at Pandher fort? Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonloveTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Thank you.Smile......i totally second your view on AMetz and Piya.  Even if Piya finds out that Abhay is a vampire , she shouldn't scream her lungs out. She has been expecting this and if she can come to these limits , she should be ready to handle the truth.

The thought of Piya impersonating Metz is HORRIBLE. Can she really do that to Abhay once she finds out the AMetz story at Pandher fort? Ouch

@black Poco - Pia can cross any limit of evilness on Abhay.  Bhagwan aisi girlfriend kisi ko na de. 

Well, jokes apart, the way story is progressing, it feels that now Pia is willing to accept the truth whatever it may be. She just want to know the truth. She can't accept her true love with lies and hidden truths. But she really has nerves to use the methods that can even scare a Vampire. Wink I am sorry I can't stop myself without calling her evil as I can't handle Abhay's stress - I don't know about Abhay. 

Coming back to Pia,  initially it will be scary for her. Well, it is normal. Accepting a vampire as your BF is a lifetime horror show, whatever you may say. But I guess writers are preparing her for that by slowly releasing the details.

Edited by Ritz93 - 13 January 2011 at 12:41pm
kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
well written PocoThumbs Up

u r right Mitz meant himself 4 Abhay, nobody can seprate them ever

Pia is somthing different, Mitz will alwz b a part of him...
Onyx. IF-Dazzler
Onyx.
Onyx.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
awesome post as always poca.........i havent seen the epi yet so can't comment much on that but seems like a good epi
btw i liked the line of the song you used to decribe Ametz love for each other it sounds so intense...........but what song is it? from a movie?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Have fun at your party tomorrow. Do not worry we can wait.

TheBlackJaguar

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Fatima-

awesome analysis nitz awesome epi for me atleast :))

Thank you, FattySmile. Yeah, it was an awesome episode. AbhIya were intense and awesome.Embarrassed

I am eger to watch the episode.. Have fun in party.. dont rush for analysis.. we can wait

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
POCA..God Bless YOU...!! You are just the best..!! You have explained every miilionth of second in the episode so delicately yet so passionately..exactly like the episode itself..I mean those moments what Abhay & Pia shared ..with lights & without lights..will be etched in my heart..eternally..I guess...GOSH..what..PASSION..it was just OOZING all over..Abhay for Metz..Abhay fo rPIYA..and PIYA  for Abhay..!! God..I will never ever get tired of watching that ALMOST KISS..and mind you friends it is just a begining asa all us know..agaey agaey..mera toh bura haal hoga..abhi se..mein control nahin kar pa rahi hoon ..apne aapko..I will surely FLY..when ABHAY KISSES PIYA ON HER LIPS..I only PRAY they SHOW IT.....!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...!!!Day Dreaming

And those dialouges what Piya said to Abhay & Abhay said to piya..in their minds respectively when they were close & intimate deep into each others arms & heart & eyes..(awwwww...) were so brilliant..I Loveeeeeeed..those deep passion filled dialouges liek..Piya saying..please consider me close enough to  tell me your truth and share your pain & restlessness...ahhh..awesome

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 13 January 2011 at 9:40pm

TheBlackJaguar

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClap

Originally posted by kiranni

awsome analysis poca..
quite an intense episode...
btw i was having nightmares of piya impersonating metz too..wen abhay told her not to hurt him...
the dilogue you wrote first in your post really got to me...after almost two centuries..we see metz's abhay so possessively tellin her doppleganger to stay away from his love...for me..it's always heart breaking to know about abhay-metz story...after all these years...it feels like abhay's love for metz has even gotten stronger...the devotion.. possessiveness tht we see in abahy really gets to you...and as you said it's a love story of abhay and piya..bt this big factor can not be at all ignored or fought with..it is there and will always be there..all one can do is to deal with it...and piya's gonna have to deal with it rather than fighting it...
though i am confused wen he said you are nothing like metz..did he just say tht out of possessiveness or he really meant it?? cuz he always says to himself tht piya is just like metz and both are becoming one in his heart..  
as you said..fate again..piya finds the whole history of metz life full of pictures...the thot of piya even getting a bit closer to knowing truth scares the hell out of abhay..
after quite some episode..i felt bad for piya today...she was deeply hurt wen abhay said those harsh words to her...today's epi showed tht her love is greater than her obsession..she wants to know everything related to abhay becuz she loves him deeply..though her methods are wrong..she is not interested in metz..she is more interested in the connection between metz and abhay...she wants abhay to let her in..make her part of this mystery..she sees there is soemthing mysterious tht's hurting abhay...and she simply can't bear to see him like this..and abhay is right where he stands..he is aware of the danger piya is putting herself through which will lead to her death..and this time abhay can not afford to lose her..she is the only person abhay has been attached to..and he can not let her in the darkness of his life..bt as you said..piya has already gone too far and there is no coming back from where she has already reached...and ya..probably last time wen he lost metz..he was at least able to gather himself..i feel this time he knows he won't even be able to do tht...though i am still unsure of abhay's feelings for piya..very confusing..and for piya..it's jsut abhay abhay and abhay written all over her...there is nothing abhay can do now...she has chosen her destiny..
now i just hope tht she passes the real test of her love coming her way tht she has invited..and can love the monster along with the abhay she has deeply loved...i feel his truth shouldn't come as a shock to her..like she has all clues about abhay being a vampire...though knowing it and seeing it for real is a big difference..i hope she is soon makes abhay and the audience realize the strength of her love
and you are right..abahy never feels uncomfy..and today was no diff..though this was the first time i felt he gave in..i love how he didn't get uncomfy and sab kuch piya ke sir pe daal kar chala gaya telling her not to cross her limits and to stay away from him...as if he didn't reciprocate and wasnt affected at all..and it's only piya who can not stay away and he can stay away frm her...lol..
i am so not looking forward to this upcoming party sequence..yaar someone pls tell piya to go to pandher to find out more and not to show up at the party...though i know it's not gonan hapeen...i so don't wanna see piya impersonating metz and hurting abhay..god knows wat will abhay do after tht..piya is testing his patience badly...

BRILLIANT is tooooooo less a word for your psot Kiranni...Awesome..agree with every part of your post..Clap

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 13 January 2011 at 9:42pm

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index