Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AMetz - Piya : You are nothing like her. (Page 3)

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushups

yes he was too rude in front of her
but to see the situation piya has pushed him too much.......he cant understand  how will he able to stop her as she is not paying any heed to his threats or request
and the reason piya is giving to find about maithli irritated him
but i was quite confused as to how is he dealing with maithli and piya
i know what extend he loves maithli .....and still is devoted to her from every part
seeing how sensitive he is regarding maithli i really not looking forward to pia impersonating metz ...that will really hit him hard

but what does he actually feels for pia?love attachment affection possesiveness....?

Hmmm....see, it is like this. Abhay's heart is in a transition. Metz of course is embedded in his heart but Piya is making her own place as well. While Metz is the wound , Piya is the healing. It is like Metz left a void when she went and Piya has come to fill it. And that is why Abhay keeps saying that Metz and Piya are merging into one in his heart.

the main thing which come to my eyes was piya saying that she has a feeling that this secret which is locked inside abhay is bringing a lot of pain to him and want him to share that with her.....but the million dollar question is will u be able to handle the dark secret which abhay is hidding from her ...seeing her life cycle on what all she has gone through it feels she will be able to take it but if we see other side of the coin she is so vulnerable when it comes to abhay that doubts r comming in mind  on what will happen after the truth is revealed
will she be shattered?
will she be able to see abhays pain ?
will she still love for abhay?
there is a list of never ending question which comes up in my mind
but answer to it is still unpredictable but i just hope she doesnt leaves abhay
first she will know about metz and then about what abhay is...will pia love come out to be so unconditional that she still still has such feelings for abhay who loves someone else ?

i feel really bad for abhay too
he doesnt wants to loose pia in the darkness of his life because whatever maybe his feeling in his heart for her he cant see pia hurt(even though he himself hurts her so many times)

ps:i hope i am making sense 

You make perfect sense. No matter who Abhay is or what his dark secrets are, Piya's love should be strong enough to conquer everything. If Piya fails, Abhay will never return from the shadows and will be convinced that he had been right all along.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sushupsRitzie

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Hey Poca, read twice your post...Today's post so different.. its fantastic.. so touching..!!  you have very well judged the episode'Bunch of thanks to you for such wonderful post.. Now a days I get equally excited to watch the episode as well as your post.. Even though I have not watched the episode, I went through all emotions that I would have felt after watching episode..

Felt the pain for Abhay.. his dilemma of not forgetting  Metz and not to deny that he can not stop loving Piya too' The sentence describe itself that he was in so much love with Metz that he does not want to compare her with anyone .. not with Pia 'her mirror image or may be  re creation' "" Uski shakal tumse nahiin'.tumhaari shakal usse milti hai. Tum Maithli nahiin ho. Tum Maithli ho hi nahiin sakti'" . He himself knows that Piya has made same place in his heart that he has for Metz'. But he himself neither want to expose his truth that he loves Piya nor he is vampire' because he does not want to loose Piya once again like Metz or pulling her in his dark evil life..

Looks like the most of episode is on Abhiya. (we missed AbhiYa scenes yesterday, so its good..)

To comment for rest characters, I need to come out of AbhiYa-Metz emotions.. I won't feel anything for others until I watch the episode 

simply great job..  Clap

sorry for any spelling mistakes.. rush to post the post.. today spent lots time on IF...rest after going home...

Edited by purva_j - 13 January 2011 at 1:02pm

reepicheepTOTAL-ROMANTIC

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fatima-

awesome analysis nitz awesome epi for me atleast :))

Thank you, FattySmile. Yeah, it was an awesome episode. AbhIya were intense and awesome.Embarrassed
--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Your detailed analysis is excellent POCU, but would love your analysis of Misha blushing at the sight or Shaurya !!!

Edited by sumadear13 - 13 January 2011 at 11:42am
sushups IF-Rockerz
sushups
sushups

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by sushups

yes he was too rude in front of her
but to see the situation piya has pushed him too much.......he cant understand  how will he able to stop her as she is not paying any heed to his threats or request
and the reason piya is giving to find about maithli irritated him
but i was quite confused as to how is he dealing with maithli and piya
i know what extend he loves maithli .....and still is devoted to her from every part
seeing how sensitive he is regarding maithli i really not looking forward to pia impersonating metz ...that will really hit him hard

but what does he actually feels for pia?love attachment affection possesiveness....?

Hmmm....see, it is like this. Abhay's heart is in a transition. Metz of course is embedded in his heart but Piya is making her own place as well. While Metz is the wound , Piya is the healing. It is like Metz left a void when she went and Piya has come to fill it. And that is why Abhay keeps saying that Metz and Piya are merging into one in his heart.

the main thing which come to my eyes was piya saying that she has a feeling that this secret which is locked inside abhay is bringing a lot of pain to him and want him to share that with her.....but the million dollar question is will u be able to handle the dark secret which abhay is hidding from her ...seeing her life cycle on what all she has gone through it feels she will be able to take it but if we see other side of the coin she is so vulnerable when it comes to abhay that doubts r comming in mind  on what will happen after the truth is revealed
will she be shattered?
will she be able to see abhays pain ?
will she still love for abhay?
there is a list of never ending question which comes up in my mind
but answer to it is still unpredictable but i just hope she doesnt leaves abhay
first she will know about metz and then about what abhay is...will pia love come out to be so unconditional that she still still has such feelings for abhay who loves someone else ?

i feel really bad for abhay too
he doesnt wants to loose pia in the darkness of his life because whatever maybe his feeling in his heart for her he cant see pia hurt(even though he himself hurts her so many times)

ps:i hope i am making sense 

You make perfect sense. No matter who Abhay is or what his dark secrets are, Piya's love should be strong enough to conquer everything. If Piya fails, Abhay will never return from the shadows and will be convinced that he had been right all along.
somewhere in mind i feel piya is fighting a lost battle ...in any case she wont win
if she doesnt accept the truth she fails her love and make abhay feel more bad that he is a monster
but even if she accepts the truth will abhay love her back .......because with the intensity he loves metz will he ever be able to allow pia to enter his life as his love
i know that he has feelings forpia but will he be able to break the promise he made to his beloved metz that he belongs only to her  forever and and no one else

i just dont want metz to return later because i cant see abhay torn between pia and metz

i might sound stupid but now i really want pia to be metz

Edited by sushups - 13 January 2011 at 11:14am

RitzieTOTAL-ROMANTIC

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaggyscooby

Fantastic post agreed with every word
Abhay is afraid of piya finding out the truth he didnt even care if ppl would be suspicious with his speed
I really dont know if the love between abhiya will be stronger than ametz love which lives on after 200 years and we dont have 200 years to find out for abhiya

Thank you so very much.Smile......All i can say is that Abhay does have a heart connection with Piya but his love for Metz is just epic.But it is this connection with Piya that will help Abhay sail through the Metz depression.
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

An awesome episode for me for the abhiya scene. Ya we cant deny the fact that Abhay still loves maithili a lot and we dont know if piya can ever take her place. But I think there is no need to Piya to take her place. She will have her own place in abhay's heart(oops abhay has no heartOuch as he told). It was maithili's abhay who behaved rudely to piya. But it was caring abhay who said that he didn't want piya to be lost into his dark world. He cant lose her. The kiss scene I knew cvs willn't give it to us so easily. The fact is abhay couldn't stop piya to know maithili and his connection. When she was taking the printout I thought abhay would again come. But he didn't and she finally saw it. Why couldn't he sense it that time? BTW the truth is very near and lets see how piya deals with it.

P.S - I cant see piya impersonating maithili and hurting abhay.

Thank you,Sanchu.Smile........Exactly. Piya should not and will not take Metz' place - but create her own which she is doing already. And as much as Abhay loves Metz, Piya is precious to him and that is why he can't lose her.

Abhay can only sense that Piya is doing something that she shouldn't do but his mind reading and telepathy is not photographic or detailed.

Piya better forget all about impersonating Metz.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sanchita--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index