Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AMetz - Piya : You are nothing like her. (Page 2)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

reminded me of stelena scene wen stefan tells elena dat shes nt like kat..bt here its a different story..actually tvd book version is like pkyek..it views kat as komal n chanchal..n elena as a tigress...same here is d case wid metz n pia..where metz was a phool kali n pia is brave girl..

lol loved shaurya today..he never fails to stun me wid his hotness.!

Yeah, Cracko. It reminded me of the Stelena scene too. The difference being that here, Piya is like Kat - brave and stubborn. Metz is like Elena -softie.

Shaw is charming - i really like the guy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggilove--sumana13--

shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Fantastic post agreed with every word
Abhay is afraid of piya finding out the truth he didnt even care if ppl would be suspicious with his speed
I really dont know if the love between abhiya will be stronger than ametz love which lives on after 200 years and we dont have 200 years to find out for abhiya

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva_j

Poca, I was waiting for your post !!! I will read and comment..
Thanks so much for post..

Thank you, Purva. i will love to know your views as well. Smile
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prateeksh

Very nice post Pocho...ya i actually felt very bad for Piya and her feelings...i know A isint wrong, but M's love is so strong that I am wondering when will there be P everywhere in his heart...one way would be to show her as vampire or a witch who still exists and has turned negative, but that would be crude for A's feelings and his wait for his M...nyways, i am too excited to see if P goes to Pander palace once again or not or will use Arnab's intellect, but i dont thnk she will use the latter...

Thank you, Pratty. Smile......I have the same concerns as you. I try ignoring the strength of Abhay's feelings for Metz but the creatives make AMetz like an epic story again and again. They will really have to do a convincing job with Abhay-Piya at this rate. And now, Piya has also become obsessed with Metz.LOL.....Piya has to know the AMetz story and Abhay cannot stop her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prateeksh--sumana13--TOTAL-ROMANTIC

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by luv_wacko

reminded me of stelena scene wen stefan tells elena dat shes nt like kat..bt here its a different story..actually tvd book version is like pkyek..it views kat as komal n chanchal..n elena as a tigress...same here is d case wid metz n pia..where metz was a phool kali n pia is brave girl..

lol loved shaurya today..he never fails to stun me wid his hotness.!

Yeah, Cracko. It reminded me of the Stelena scene too. The difference being that here, Piya is like Kat - brave and stubborn. Metz is like Elena -softie.

Shaw is charming - i really like the guy.

or like its described in d book..kat was like a white cat...all soft and innocent..whereas elena was the white tigress!..here pia is d brave gutsy one..who despite knowing abt every loophole and fishy details abt d raichands still goes ahead ! head on wid collision!Embarrassed

shaurya is beyond charming...Embarrassed why dnt I ever get boys like that?!?!?!?..never a complte stunner!OuchLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
An awesome episode for me for the abhiya scene. Ya we cant deny the fact that Abhay still loves maithili a lot and we dont know if piya can ever take her place. But I think there is no need to Piya to take her place. She will have her own place in abhay's heart(oops abhay has no heartOuch as he told). It was maithili's abhay who behaved rudely to piya. But it was caring abhay who said that he didn't want piya to be lost into his dark world. He cant lose her. The kiss scene I knew cvs willn't give it to us so easily. The fact is abhay couldn't stop piya to know maithili and his connection. When she was taking the printout I thought abhay would again come. But he didn't and she finally saw it. Why couldn't he sense it that time? BTW the truth is very near and lets see how piya deals with it.

P.S - I cant see piya impersonating maithili and hurting abhay.

TheBlackJaguarpyar-ishk

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeartEdward

Awesome again Poca!

@'Haseena on wings'....too good!ROFL

Abhay was really harsh...when he said you are nothing like herOuch...thnk god that girl cant see anything beyond him otherwsie she would be really hurt hearing those words over and over.

but on the other hand, yes.....Abhays pain for Metz is just heart wrenching.....Metz was gone and  the darkness of a monster took over the lifefull Abhay.....now its Piya job to drag that darkness out.....not only convince him that their love can stand against everything but also mend his broken heart.....*phew*....somone gather tons of energy drinks for this girlLOL.

@kiss....creatives likes to play around with us for sure!OuchLOL

True. Abhay has just dissolved himself in Metz' pain and now he fears that if Piya merges with Met in his heart, neither will he be able to stop himself nor save Piya from what awaits her. Piya is his promise of light and i hope her love for Abhay is as true as she has made us believe. Smile

-Dana---sumana13--TOTAL-ROMANTIC

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
awsome analysis poca..
quite an intense episode...
btw i was having nightmares of piya impersonating metz too..wen abhay told her not to hurt him...
the dilogue you wrote first in your post really got to me...after almost two centuries..we see metz's abhay so possessively tellin her doppleganger to stay away from his love...for me..it's always heart breaking to know about abhay-metz story...after all these years...it feels like abhay's love for metz has even gotten stronger...the devotion.. possessiveness tht we see in abahy really gets to you...and as you said it's a love story of abhay and piya..bt this big factor can not be at all ignored or fought with..it is there and will always be there..all one can do is to deal with it...and piya's gonna have to deal with it rather than fighting it...
though i am confused wen he said you are nothing like metz..did he just say tht out of possessiveness or he really meant it?? cuz he always says to himself tht piya is just like metz and both are becoming one in his heart..  
as you said..fate again..piya finds the whole history of metz life full of pictures...the thot of piya even getting a bit closer to knowing truth scares the hell out of abhay..
after quite some episode..i felt bad for piya today...she was deeply hurt wen abhay said those harsh words to her...today's epi showed tht her love is greater than her obsession..she wants to know everything related to abhay becuz she loves him deeply..though her methods are wrong..she is not interested in metz..she is more interested in the connection between metz and abhay...she wants abhay to let her in..make her part of this mystery..she sees there is soemthing mysterious tht's hurting abhay...and she simply can't bear to see him like this..and abhay is right where he stands..he is aware of the danger piya is putting herself through which will lead to her death..and this time abhay can not afford to lose her..she is the only person abhay has been attached to..and he can not let her in the darkness of his life..bt as you said..piya has already gone too far and there is no coming back from where she has already reached...and ya..probably last time wen he lost metz..he was at least able to gather himself..i feel this time he knows he won't even be able to do tht...though i am still unsure of abhay's feelings for piya..very confusing..and for piya..it's jsut abhay abhay and abhay written all over her...there is nothing abhay can do now...she has chosen her destiny..
now i just hope tht she passes the real test of her love coming her way tht she has invited..and can love the monster along with the abhay she has deeply loved...i feel his truth shouldn't come as a shock to her..like she has all clues about abhay being a vampire...though knowing it and seeing it for real is a big difference..i hope she is soon makes abhay and the audience realize the strength of her love
and you are right..abahy never feels uncomfy..and today was no diff..though this was the first time i felt he gave in..i love how he didn't get uncomfy and sab kuch piya ke sir pe daal kar chala gaya telling her not to cross her limits and to stay away from him...as if he didn't reciprocate and wasnt affected at all..and it's only piya who can not stay away and he can stay away frm her...lol..
i am so not looking forward to this upcoming party sequence..yaar someone pls tell piya to go to pandher to find out more and not to show up at the party...though i know it's not gonan hapeen...i so don't wanna see piya impersonating metz and hurting abhay..god knows wat will abhay do after tht..piya is testing his patience badly...

Edited by kiranni - 13 January 2011 at 11:01am

reepicheepTOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index