Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AMetz - Piya : You are nothing like her.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

AMetz - Piya : You are nothing like her.

" Uski shakal tumse nahiin'.tumhaari shakal usse milti hai. Tum Maithli nahiin ho. Tum Maithli ho hi nahiin sakti'.You are nothing like her. Usmein aur tum mein koi similarity nahiin hai."

" It's not her face that resembles yours. Your face resembles her. But you are not Maithli.You are not her. You are nothing like her. There is no similarity between the two of you."

Thus , spoke a 150+ year old vampire about his beloved as he lashed out at her shocked and hurt doppelganger. When Abhay spoke these lines to Piya , he was at his hurtful and insensitive best. But let's look a little beyond that lashing. It was Maithli's Abhay screaming his lungs out at Piya. A man who has waited across the sandwatch for Maithli ' burnt every single second in her memory and kept her alive as an open wound.

Centuries have passed, but the Abhay we saw today is still as fiercely possessive ' still passionately in love ' still hypersensitive about the woman he loved ' loved enough to give up his life for her. Baffling and unreal, isn't it? To hear about a love of that kind. It raises the epicness bar of Abhay's devotion to Metz.

Yes, it was rather sad to see Piya's stung and hurt face when Abhay echoed it through her mind and heart that she can never be Maithli. While Abhay's possessiveness for Metz gets to you, the shattered heart of Piya  is equally sympathy 'evoking if not more. Piya has no idea that she is not fighting Abhay or his secrets to get his love. She is fighting something much bigger and much more surreal ' she is fighting a woman ' a memory. A memory that is more physical than a 100 people put together.

Abhay told Piya not to hurt him and at that moment , trust me, I had Piya-Impersonating-Metz nightmares!

In today's episode , the creatives showed destiny take it's course as the secrets of the old library that has been closed for decades gave the necessary acceleration to Piya's journey to Abhay. There were a million books around and Piya had no idea that Pandher's mystery box sat waiting for her in some dusty rack. But as it happens with us sometimes ' amongst a zillion things that one thing catches your eye that was meant to find it's way to you- the same happened with Piya. The hardback bound manuscripts of Pandher's history alongwith photographic reproductions of Maithli's lifetime paintings ( that is the explanation in theory but a better graphics team was needed to make photographs look like reproduced paintings ) '. ' they found Piya. Almost as if they had been waiting just for her.

And Abhay sensed that Piya was again going towards forbidden terrains. Alarmed, he ran like a madman to the old library ' not caring that he is shocking the whole college. He reached the library but well, his , Piya Telepathy doesn't have the intricate detailing of CID 'CSI-Scotland Yard. He had no idea that Piya had understood why Abhay had come gunning for her life and she quickly slipped the manuscript book ( or rather a reproduction because it was printed ) into her bag.

After their Maithli-Pandher war , what followed was the real equation of Abhay-Piya. They argued , they fought , they said cross words , fought like teenagers over who is supposed to do what research and then, forces of nature rolled it's eyes and thrust them into darkness with a pigeon and some bad electrical circuiting.

The moment Piya ran into Abhay's arms and clung to him as though that poor pigeon was Haseena 'on-wings , everything changed. The egos and tempers were pushed aside and the feelings that Abhay fights and Piya hides came gushing to the surface. As they looked into each-other's eyes , Piya conveyed to him that for her , there is no safer place for her than his arms ' that she hates to see him suffer from this mysterious agony and she wants to embrace him with his truths.- that the distance they need to cover is purely in the mind , not in the heart , not in their bodies. Abhay , on the other hand , told her that their worlds cannot meet because that will mean the end of Piya and her innocence , her life. She will be lost in the darkness that he lives in and no'. whatever in his heart for her , he cannot lose her. He cannot go through this feeling of losing someone he is attached to all over again. It would be like losing Maithli all over again.

The almost kiss between the two was natural and expected. The connection between them cannot be defined into any set definitions right now but it is as strong and permanent as 'change' itself. Piya ' entranced by Abhay's proximity, especially in the dark did want to be kissed by him. And no matter how resolved Abhay is , Piya is his weakness. He almost gave in to the passion but creatives love playing spoil-sports and sang "not 'so-soon" . The lights came back and Piya snapped out of the heady moment. And she broke the trance ' shocked both at Abhay and herself. But Abhay is never uncomfortable , hesitant or apologetic about his physicality with Piya. Today was no different , either. He didn't care or feel stung about the interrupted kiss.He just threw her a sharp look and telling her to stop crossing her limits , walked out. As if that moment of weakness had never happened.

And towards the end, when you see a frustrated, frantic and disturbed Piya make photocopies of the book and get enlarged pictures of the paintings ' finally spotting Abhay in some secret corner of Metz' picture , you understand that Abhay's fear that Piya will be destroyed in his love is irrational and baseless now. She has long crossed the limits of sanity or judgment. It is just "ABHAY" imprinted all over her life, mind and spirit. Abhay loves Maithli. Piya loves Abhay. And in both the cases , the obsessive nature of their feelings stand out. You could almost term it an illness if you put poetry and rosy ideas of love aside for a few seconds.

As for the rest of the episode, not much happened except the announcement of  Abhay's grand birthday party and Misha going all coy and shy over seeing Shaw. Aha, am sure she was thinking of her hot dream last night. Shaw looks good in a suit.

And I am unable to arrive on a judgment on Madhu. Or maybe I shouldn't judge.

Of course ,we want AbhIya together and that is where they are headed. But no matter how hard we try , we cannot ignore or fight the depth and epicness of Abhay's love for Maithli. And today when Abhay scolded Piya so aggressively for daring to compare herself with Metz, I wondered that how will Piya or us will ever be convinced that Abhay's love for Piya is as deep and as indelible as his passion for Metz? Maithli's memory , her presence is too strong to be ignored or fought with. Piya , even before she knows of the AMetz saga can see that Abhay is obsessed with her. When you look at AMetz , you are reminded of these lines from a song :

Dil Deta Hai Jo Woh Jaan Bhi Khota HaiPyar Aisa Jo Karta Hai, Kya Mar Ke Bhi Marta Hai,

The ones who give up their heart often give up their lives for the same. And the ones who love someone with that kind of madness  and die for it are never really dead. These lines echo so true for AMetz.

P.S- I am partying tomorrow so the post may be very late. 🤣

Love and luck always,❤️

GOD bless everyone. 🤗

Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Reserved Will Comment After reading..
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
reminded me of stelena scene wen stefan tells elena dat shes nt like kat..bt here its a different story..actually tvd book version is like pkyek..it views kat as komal n chanchal..n elena as a tigress...same here is d case wid metz n pia..where metz was a phool kali n pia is brave girl..

lol loved shaurya today..he never fails to stun me wid his hotness.!
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Poca, I was waiting for your post !!! I will read and comment..
Thanks so much for post..
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice post Pocho...ya i actually felt very bad for Piya and her feelings...i know A isint wrong, but M's love is so strong that I am wondering when will there be P everywhere in his heart...one way would be to show her as vampire or a witch who still exists and has turned negative, but that would be crude for A's feelings and his wait for his M...nyways, i am too excited to see if P goes to Pander palace once again or not or will use Arnab's intellect, but i dont thnk she will use the latter...

-Dana- thumbnail

Awesome again Poca!

@'Haseena on wings'....too good!🤣

Abhay was really harsh...when he said you are nothing like her...thnk god that girl cant see anything beyond him otherwsie she would be really hurt hearing those words over and over.

but on the other hand, yes.....Abhays pain for Metz is just heart wrenching.....Metz was gone and  the darkness of a monster took over the lifefull Abhay.....now its Piya job to drag that darkness out.....not only convince him that their love can stand against everything but also mend his broken heart.....*phew*....somone gather tons of energy drinks for this girl😆.

@kiss....creatives likes to play around with us for sure!😆

Edited by HeartEdward - 13 years ago
sushups thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yes he was too rude in front of her
but to see the situation piya has pushed him too much.......he cant understand  how will he able to stop her as she is not paying any heed to his threats or request
and the reason piya is giving to find about maithli irritated him
but i was quite confused as to how is he dealing with maithli and piya
i know what extend he loves maithli .....and still is devoted to her from every part
seeing how sensitive he is regarding maithli i really not looking forward to pia impersonating metz ...that will really hit him hard

but what does he actually feels for pia?love attachment affection possesiveness....?

the main thing which come to my eyes was piya saying that she has a feeling that this secret which is locked inside abhay is bringing a lot of pain to him and want him to share that with her.....but the million dollar question is will u be able to handle the dark secret which abhay is hidding from her ...seeing her life cycle on what all she has gone through it feels she will be able to take it but if we see other side of the coin she is so vulnerable when it comes to abhay that doubts r comming in mind  on what will happen after the truth is revealed
will she be shattered?
will she be able to see abhays pain ?
will she still love for abhay?
there is a list of never ending question which comes up in my mind
but answer to it is still unpredictable but i just hope she doesnt leaves abhay
first she will know about metz and then about what abhay is...will pia love come out to be so unconditional that she still still has such feelings for abhay who loves someone else ?

i feel really bad for abhay too
he doesnt wants to loose pia in the darkness of his life because whatever maybe his feeling in his heart for her he cant see pia hurt(even though he himself hurts her so many times)

ps:i hope i am making sense 

Edited by sushups - 13 years ago
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome analysis nitz awesome epi for me atleast :))
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_wacko

reminded me of stelena scene wen stefan tells elena dat shes nt like kat..bt here its a different story..actually tvd book version is like pkyek..it views kat as komal n chanchal..n elena as a tigress...same here is d case wid metz n pia..where metz was a phool kali n pia is brave girl..

lol loved shaurya today..he never fails to stun me wid his hotness.!

Yeah, Cracko. It reminded me of the Stelena scene too. The difference being that here, Piya is like Kat - brave and stubborn. Metz is like Elena -softie.

Shaw is charming - i really like the guy.

shaggyscooby thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic post agreed with every word
Abhay is afraid of piya finding out the truth he didnt even care if ppl would be suspicious with his speed
I really dont know if the love between abhiya will be stronger than ametz love which lives on after 200 years and we dont have 200 years to find out for abhiya