Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Our rights and our value for money!! (Page 3)

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged

Hi guys

Thanks for the support . As tin sd pls take this campaign , if u r on other forums or blogs .
We as viewers deserve that our rights be taken seriously .
lets see what Barkha replies

Thank You Tin and Kavitha ... without u, guys this would not have been possible .

Thx
Priya

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfishbfunofbb123*dewdrop~pearl*

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Very well said Clap! I totally agree with the concept and intention of this letter. I appreciate the three of you - Priya, Kavita and Tin, for initiating such a step as a starting point so that these channels and PHs take us audience seriously.

And I really think it was wierd on the part of the PH to sign the male lead of a show for just 6 months! I mean, who would do something like that? Ok, if a particular character was supposed to be a cameo in the seriel (like Anna, Morey, Jagtap, etc.) it makes sense to sign a short-term contract. But Dutta was supposed to be the male lead opposite Nakku, then why did they sign the contract with him for just 6 months?! Were they planning to run the seriel for just 6 months or something Confused?! Or were they stuck with the slogan that 'Laagi Tujhse Lagan is basically the story of a girl from a basti!' and were they planning to send her back to the basti or something after 6 months Confused?!?! Anyways, its wierd. I would suggest that henceforth they should sign minimum 1 year contract with their permanent star cast, so that such issues dont arise in future.

So has the letter been sent already?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfishbfunofbb123

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Yes DP, we have sent the email already.  Though the whole thing was instigated from the news MR was leaving and they are looking for replacement, but I must say it is not only for Colors or Laagi Tujhse Lagan, it is the same story in all channels...I don't know how many emails I had written to Ztv and BT, of course Zee TV was deaf and Ekta Mayi we all know humility is not her strong point.  Thanks Priya for the idea atleast, as consumers we have to wake up, I susbscribed Colors because of LTL, many poeple subscribe so many other channels and the end result is they start nicely and then when it ends you thank your lord it is over....you watch because once you loved the characters and then they make you cry when they start butchering those loved characters.

I don't mind the length of the serial, it can be 1 year, 6 months, 2 years but as long it runs it should maintain its creative integrity and yes we can even overlook couple of bloopers and bad episodes but then thats it....I am not ready to accept any rubbish served to me anymore...yes as Ekta once said if you don't like don't watch....but then if I don't watch how will you get your TRPs and your money to run your show....since I watch I should be calling the cards and not you!!

Edited by tintiny - 14 January 2011 at 9:43pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustmnx12bfunofbb123--Sia--MrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintiny

as Ekta once said if you don't like don't watch....but then if I don't watch how will you get your TRPs and your money to run your show....since I watch I should be calling the cards and not you!!

I know...ek had once arrogantly declared that. And thanks to that she is left with 1 hit show from a time channels couldnt exist without her shows.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfishbfunofbb123

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
excellent work Tins ,Priya& kavita tank u so much 4 doing all that we appreciate it & anything on our part that needs to b done do let us  know. i must say very impressive letter well one to all involved kep up the good work together we will do e/thing we can to keep MR & get our value 4 money tanx all!Smile

Edited by bfunofbb123 - 15 January 2011 at 7:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

yoyo2 Goldie
yoyo2
yoyo2

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Hello TIN, u have my full support, i i'am so lost this day i just found out a couple of day ago that mishal was leaving, i was sick for a couple of weeks, Chandana told me about it,, now i am so busy with work i get here on the weekend only...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoyo2

Hello TIN, u have my full support, i i'am so lost this day i just found out a couple of day ago that mishal was leaving, i was sick for a couple of weeks, Chandana told me about it,, now i am so busy with work i get here on the weekend only...
Welcome back and take care of yourself!!
swati2008 IF-Dazzler
swati2008
swati2008

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
tins......i m with u.....need my support......do tell me......

Go to top