Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank you friends for your response, please keep on signing as remember this cannot be done alone, we all need you cooperation and help...here we are not just talking about Colors channel or LTL but in general all channels and all shows across.  Incase you are regular on some other forum of some other shows you can take this campaign there, use our note too.....we want quality entertainment and value for our money, as viewers our wishes and we should not be kept in dark and one fine day things happen which are unacceptable, it is better to end a show nicely instead of butchering it...your cooperation please, love Tin
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Tin! I support this...despite MR "agreeing" to stay back I want the show to end logically when the time comes. We deserve that!
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey  it  was perfect  letter  yaar,u  people  said  very  clearly  our  thoughts.............hats  off  to  u  all.....
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
very well written and all the points have been taken up really well
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Great post. Actually we as viewers were fighting for our rights for good quality performance & entertainment, in this entire issue. This channel didn't care even for govt's order of showing Bigboss after 11pm, they got stay order from court & continued showing BB at 9pm. Only when their trp & finiancial interests are at stake, they will take their viewers seriously, so No MIshal/Datta=No LTL=No Colors by mass should give more productive result.😊

shruti10august thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excellent initiative tin. If we viewers are ready to dig our pockets, then we shud get what we are paying for. I m wid u. Please let me know wat i m suppose to do.Edited by shruti10august - 13 years ago
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi guys

Thanks for the support . As tin sd pls take this campaign , if u r on other forums or blogs .
We as viewers deserve that our rights be taken seriously .
lets see what Barkha replies

Thank You Tin and Kavitha ... without u, guys this would not have been possible .

Thx
Priya
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Very well said 👏! I totally agree with the concept and intention of this letter. I appreciate the three of you - Priya, Kavita and Tin, for initiating such a step as a starting point so that these channels and PHs take us audience seriously.

And I really think it was wierd on the part of the PH to sign the male lead of a show for just 6 months! I mean, who would do something like that? Ok, if a particular character was supposed to be a cameo in the seriel (like Anna, Morey, Jagtap, etc.) it makes sense to sign a short-term contract. But Dutta was supposed to be the male lead opposite Nakku, then why did they sign the contract with him for just 6 months?! Were they planning to run the seriel for just 6 months or something 😕?! Or were they stuck with the slogan that 'Laagi Tujhse Lagan is basically the story of a girl from a basti!' and were they planning to send her back to the basti or something after 6 months 😕?!?! Anyways, its wierd. I would suggest that henceforth they should sign minimum 1 year contract with their permanent star cast, so that such issues dont arise in future.

So has the letter been sent already?

Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yes DP, we have sent the email already.  Though the whole thing was instigated from the news MR was leaving and they are looking for replacement, but I must say it is not only for Colors or Laagi Tujhse Lagan, it is the same story in all channels...I don't know how many emails I had written to Ztv and BT, of course Zee TV was deaf and Ekta Mayi we all know humility is not her strong point.  Thanks Priya for the idea atleast, as consumers we have to wake up, I susbscribed Colors because of LTL, many poeple subscribe so many other channels and the end result is they start nicely and then when it ends you thank your lord it is over....you watch because once you loved the characters and then they make you cry when they start butchering those loved characters.

I don't mind the length of the serial, it can be 1 year, 6 months, 2 years but as long it runs it should maintain its creative integrity and yes we can even overlook couple of bloopers and bad episodes but then thats it....I am not ready to accept any rubbish served to me anymore...yes as Ekta once said if you don't like don't watch....but then if I don't watch how will you get your TRPs and your money to run your show....since I watch I should be calling the cards and not you!!
Edited by tintiny - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tintiny

as Ekta once said if you don't like don't watch....but then if I don't watch how will you get your TRPs and your money to run your show....since I watch I should be calling the cards and not you!!

I know...ek had once arrogantly declared that. And thanks to that she is left with 1 hit show from a time channels couldnt exist without her shows.