India-Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein
Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

Written Update January 13

stoneheart Senior Member
stoneheart
stoneheart

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
  • Abhi and Babuji giving an interview.  Jai's dad comes with a bouquet for a shocked Babuji and irritates him by saying that Alka has been fearless and done work which no one did.  She's inherited your genes (Babuji wears jeans Tongue)  Jai sr smirks as Babuji explains that she has no idea of the society here and she is tired and resting inside.  Whatever she has done was under Abhi's tutelage.  And as he is not well he told her what to do.  Now Abhi's irritated.  More praise for Abhi and what work he does for the youth while Jai Sr smirks.  Babuji has verbal diarrhoea here trying to explain this mess.
  • Chalka + Indu - (if they hang out together any longer we'll need a new nickname!)  Ralph calls and Alka says I'll ttyl.  He asks her if its the parent issue.  Meanwhile Chander is telling her in sign language that dont tell him you are with me (you are cute and all Chander, but does Ralph even know who you are?)  Alka of course tells Ralph and he gets irritated that Chander was telling her to hide this.  And he tells her that maybe you dont have anything to hide but maybe he's in love with you.  Alka tells him to shut up and hangs up.  She then joking tells Chander that Ralph is so funny he thinks that maybe you love me and laughs at that.
  • Sarpanch and gang at Babuji's.  They are upset that Babuji says something to reporters and something different to them.  Babuji says dont listen to what I say (and then he complains to mom all the time that kids dont listen to him!) We just want that Indu.  Babuji says of course.  And all this overheard by Alka, Indu and Mom.
  • Mom yells at Chander for bringing Indu home.  And he says I had to bring Indu here cause Alka wont leave her and I didnt want Alka wandering around and I thought it was more important to look out for Alka than Babuji.  And I am willing to hear whatever he has to say and I'll apologise to him.
  • Alka tells Indu that she's helping her cause she understands and tells her about Ralph.
  • Before leaving Sarpanch taunts Babuji about not knowing where his own daughter is.  Chander comes to say hi hello to Babuji.  And flunky tells him that Alka+Indu at home.  Babuji is happy that Alka is home and is pleased with Chander for doing the right thing and bringing Alka home.  Flunky is upset that Babuji didnt spank Chander.  Babuji says any person that shows his emotions on his face is not worthy of RAJNEETI.  He tells flunky that Chander has disobeyed him and at the right opportunity must be taught a lesson Shocked  flunky is sooo happy - he shows his emotions on his face.  Mom overhears all and says best if you dont use RAJNEETI at home.
  • Chander's dad warns him about Babuji and how they searched the whole house in his absence.  Chander defends Babuji and says he mustnt have known any of this and that he was so nice and calm when he spoke to him.  Chander's dad is smart and says that you need to be even more vary of such people - gives example of fire vs volcano.  Some random guy is also at this dinner table.  Chander thinks dad is telling him stories to scare him - and hero that he is refuses to be scared and still trusts Babuji.  Dad is nice says - just keep in mind what I said.
  • Mom and Babuji tea drinking.  He blames Alka she balmes Abhi.  And while all this tamasha is happening that dodo Abhi is actually going out with gifts for Nandini - imagine the parents ka BP ko kya hua hoga!

Preview:

• Chander calls Alka at night and tells her that he loves her a lot.

Hey guys - thanks for reading and keep the feedback coming!

Edited by emptypot - 13 January 2011 at 9:42am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirpragyakumarzoha_17elle22sternumladdooharish_kenfrodautorikshabeeangel11ChaudhrytmRehanismshinyclassicozzyieRoarkpeachesnplumsPrinsesse.SuviRajinilicious

beeangel11 Senior Member
beeangel11
beeangel11

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
thank you. of course Chander is dreaming.
soniroy Senior Member
soniroy
soniroy

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
awesome update ......thanx
Chaudhrytm Goldie
Chaudhrytm
Chaudhrytm

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks 4 the update....
Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!
Whattt the precap...chander tells alka that he loves herShocked well if its true then letts parttyyyyyyyySillyDancingParty
Nickname for chalka = indu would be...chalkadu?LOL
flunky is an idiot!! why is he getting so happy if chander is in trouble, me going and giving flunky one kaan ke neecheAngry
stoneheart Senior Member
stoneheart
stoneheart

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

Thanks for the update!
Whattt the precap...chander tells alka that he loves herShocked well if its true then letts parttyyyyyyyySillyDancingParty
flunky is an idiot!! why is he getting so happy if chander is in trouble, me going and giving flunky one kaan ke neecheAngry

If this a Ekta Kapoor show - Chander is probably dreaming!

Dont be too mad at flunky - the show is fairly well made so dont get much chance to pick stuff to make fun off.  So flunky's enthusiasm to punish Chander was almost like a "mummy mummy usne kiya" moment.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by emptypot

Originally posted by Suvi7884

Thanks for the update!

If this a Ekta Kapoor show - Chander is probably dreaming!

Dont be too mad at flunky - the show is fairly well made so dont get much chance to pick stuff to make fun off.  So flunky's enthusiasm to punish Chander was almost like a "mummy mummy usne kiya" moment.

I knoww..there isn't a lot to laugh about its all so..seriousGeekLOL
LOL Flunky is so despo to become Nityanand ka ladla
shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update,,

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index