Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya: trust me, share you pain with me Abhay!

-Dana- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Well, Abhay was pretty harsh when he said 'u r nothing like her'.....i understand he does what he does to protect her but those words and with that tune was just humiliating and clearly had nothing to do with the 'protect' part😆....i feel its time for him to realize that neaither of them is safe without the truth....she has been tooo involved to not know and to be safe....and Piya might not actually have it as main aim....but true...Metz looks exaclty like her...or correction before Abhay bites me,lol....Piya looks exactly like Metz....it would be weird to not research on such big similarity and if she wants to research on Mathali...just the similarity is reason enough...and gives her right to find out.
so in a normal case this would not be termed as interfering....but yes...the more close Metz she gets the more she'll know abt Abhay, so Abhay know no other way than stoping her....and damn that girl has sharp eyes,lol....not enough with that she recognized that blury guy behind the walls  but she even identified him,lol

as its shows Abhay can read  minds actually,i guess.....cause his mind-replies(lol) are exact replies to what Piya questions in her mind.....so now he should know that her main reason is to know this burden, this weight he keeps inside and wants him to trust and share the pain with her.

however, i hope this ends soon....or at least....Abhay for once gives us more than 'dont interfere in my life'

intresting to see what Pandher palace beholds for Piya...and this time i dont think Abhays stalking parometers will sense her to pandher....lol

having that said....Abhay and Piya make the best stalkers in the world!lol

btw loved the expression when Piya said 'Pandhers reserach or Mathalis reserach' her face was just priceless!looool.....and both abhay and piya were looking like some delicious cupcakes in that scene. 

Edited by HeartEdward - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Very well-written👏

If Abhay gets even a glimpse of her plan to go to Pandher, he will absolutely kill Pia🤣 🤣

See, Pia was definitely interfering, no one can deny that. She was less interested in knowing about her lookalike and more about why Abhay was so interested in her. But ya, Abhay can't assume that. Today, I do not side with Abhay even though he was right. Na-uh!
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
-Dana- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Very well-written👏

If Abhay gets even a glimpse of her plan to go to Pandher, he will absolutely kill Pia🤣 🤣

See, Pia was definitely interfering, no one can deny that. She was less interested in knowing about her lookalike and more about why Abhay was so interested in her. But ya, Abhay can't assume that. Today, I do not side with Abhay even though he was right. Na-uh!

Thank you😳

@bold😆....yea i am sure he will bite her head of this time🤔😆.....btw...maybe this is how we get to see that Maithali promo finally....she sees that AMetz pic in Pandher most probably.

and yes.....she was interefering....but as you say how would the 'very normal' Abhay assume that🤔😆....and however....i dont find her action intereferment anymore....not with the statament she made in her mind yesterday and today.....as i saud they have been tooo involved for her to just step back and just forget everything.
.Jane.. thumbnail
^Yup! Even I don't find her interfering but we can't really call Abhay 'unreasonable' either. We know where he's coming from and where all this will go. All said and done, I think it's time for Abhay to realise that it's too late to save Pia. She's come too far.
-Dana- thumbnail
^^well indeed....both are right on their sides........but as i said in my other topic today i dont find Abhays reason only the 'safe' and 'protect'  aspect.....but more than that he cant bear to be seen as a monster in her eyes....that scares him.....as we have seen in the new promo aswell...but the Piya we know who sees nothing beyond Abhay wont see him as a monster anytime...might be shocked in beginning but get over it fast.
and yes....they have both come too far...so its late for him to stop her.
Edited by HeartEdward - 13 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Yup! I saw that topic. I'll like to interpret it that way only. Anyhow, Abhay doesn't know the extent of Pia's obsession yet. Once he does, he'll give up😊
sanjana.... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
but when he was talking to maithali's portrait  he said that piya is just like her and they r becoming one person in his heart
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well written dud ............
i didnt like the way he told 'u r nothing like her'....
it was too harsh of him to say .......................