Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

KrazyIncredibles-haldi lagane aya geet ka rajkumar (Page 9)

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

gn crazies sweet MAANEET dreamsSmileWink.......see u girls 2mrwSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
@ix2u.......i'm not able to like ur post so this is for u dearHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

craziekudidewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rajeev the best

Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by rajeev the best

happy makar sankranti crazies...

i really enjoyed the maaneet scenes todays....loved the intensity in maan's eyes .....i can't believe the great msk is actually....climbing through the window to apply haldi to his geet.....LOL
aww so sweet....i loved the way they applied the haldi to each other....it's so loving....loved the way geet said to maan not to remove haldi from his face.....Day Dreaming

maan and manisha haldi scene....i believe was edited out......the geet ph should hire sbs or sbb editors.....they are far better...still i enjoyed it.Smile

loved the way dadi annie and even tasha lovingly putting haldi on geet...
nt geeting jealous....Angry

i have one question nt has restraining order nah...moreover msk had hired so many security officers...so how come nt enterred the kc mansion....undetected....Confused

nothing will happen to geet either arjun or maan will save her....
i am confused about arjun's character doesn't from yesterday's conversation with msk proved to him msk is a fair player...why not try to find the truth of nt....

if arjun saves geet then he wins msk's trust....hmm interesting...

ok guys as long as maaneet marries i can take anything....one more thing star one should at least know their own stories..they kept advertising marriage on 13th.........
LOL

wish u the same samata
well samata ... may B bcoz thy took all the cases back against NT restraing order will not work may B ... me thinks tht ...

i know yaar ... this star 1 unnecessarily sab ki ummedon ko ithna badayan hain ... i m so mad at them

me too dear.but hima the case is filed by geet right so msk or dadi cannot withdraw the case i am confused about this....

what happended to the security guards.....they are sleeping kyaConfused

the case was filed by her but it was withdrawn & NT left india for some time ... & geet is actually unaware of this ...tht the case has been withdrawn .... dadi said tht she is taking back the charges so tht there will b no problem in their marriage so we have to assume that every thing has been with drawn

god knows yaar ... so many questions in my mind .... when will i get answers to them ...no clue ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrnomisty85

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
gud night spandana sweet dreams

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

@ all crazies........

me read all ur analysis.loved them.......SPEE DEW NANDU SAMATA MONA DEE IXU DEEPS....
but me not weell...so not replying.......
see u guys tom......
hey aash take care sis... happy maandreams!!!!!
good nigt!!!

Edited by maneet1985 - 13 January 2011 at 12:56pm

sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

@misty85

will read ur post tomorrow & will answer them if i get the answer dear ... now got to go back hurting badly ... bye ...

sptrnomisty85

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
me got home late today so a short update Smile

1) so sweet maan preparing haldi for GeetDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
2) lool geet hitting him with a vase. LOLLOLLOLLOL Abhi se yeh haal hai maan ka toh shaadi ke baad kya hoga ROFLROFLROFLROFL
3) Geet getting angry at maan because he was teasing her when she was really worried ROFLROFL
4) Bechara maan got him but it was geet who was telling him off and she said that she did not him that hardROFL
5) Maan and Geet laughing together was so sweet and the haldi scene was amazingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
6) nahiii manisha stay away from maan. loool ROFLROFLROFL
7) Adi trying to get a closer look at maan's face to see if he has haldi on his face ROFLROFLROFLROFL

What I am upset about is:
NT is back and wants to kill Geet.CryCryCryCry

drdee142sptrnodewdropred

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

Now coming to Arjun and NT-

Arjun i actually liked him today that he is a man of principles but misguided by his evil sis............he wants to take revenge but not using an innocent and her innocent feelings

NT-Dev ki wajah se Geet hui sabse parayi for no fault of hers.....in this case a victim paid a very high price instead of the culprits.....innocent was punished....................in case of NT her evil acts and mind made her Khuranas se paraye...........NT didn't u know that what goes around comes around......jaisi karni waisi barni..............eventhough she became Khuranas se paraye in this case the culprit paid a low price for all her sins and she still calls her innocent...............Also sometimes i pity NT i mean now even after losing all her relationships and dear and near ones, still she thinks of emotionally blackmailing her bro-the only relationship she has now..................now she wants to turn Geet's happiness and sunshine in her life into sorrow and darkness but i guess NT in focussing on harming others' and creating problems for others she forgot that dark shadows r already in her own life.........i guess when people like NT whose zidd is so much and who cannot think what is right or wrong and who just do not want to accept defeat and think that no one can defeat them r actually defeating themselves...................instead of focussing and correcting things in their own lives they simply waste their time and energy on creating problems for others

NT called Geet and threatened her about Maan's life...........I think this is a chalak move by NT as this time instead of confronting intelligent and strong-minded Maan Singh Khurana face-to-face, she is doing peeche se waar by using Geet who is very sensitive, emotional and who always sees situations from her heart

Have u guys noticed one thing?....................all evil forces whether NT or Brij do peeche se waar unlike Maan Singh Khurana who always faces situations from front............MSK is a man of principles and he has always stood for what is just, right and fair...............all these positive vibes give him courage to fight his battle face-to-face with his enemies because he knows his actions and intentions r right but i guess people like NT and Brij who do peeche se war unconsciously know that they r doing something which is not right.............they say in every person there is evil and good........so if i apply this to NT and Brij it means the goodness in them which they themselves r unaware of showing a reflection to themselves of their evil acts and telling them not to do such sins..................for reflections to occur, there has to be light..............NT and Brij prefer peeche se war....darkness bcuz they don't want to see their own reflections in light..................i hope u guys get what i mean.............sorry if i'm confusing my crazies.......

Hi Supandana........I like the entire post but this portion was very good. People like NT, Brij are always on the wrong track. They think they can rule the word with evil eye but they just tend to forget that this world is surviving only because of god people life Geet and Maan who know how to emerge out of the strong currents and prove themselves a winner. No matter how dark the forces of evil may be...even a small ray of light will demolish their kingdom. 

drdee142sptrnodewdropred

Go to top