Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

KrazyIncredibles-haldi lagane aya geet ka rajkumar (Page 4)

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

guys is it me r did u notice the paste they were applying on Geet more looked like sandalwood paste and more haldi on Maan... i think they used vicco turmeric cream for GeetLOL

arti tht's wht i wrote in the post ... tht y were thy applying sandal wood paste to geet where as haldi to maan ...
di vicco turmeric is DD's fav 

Edited by aarthirajendran - 13 January 2011 at 11:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by drdee142

todays epi cool and little scary...wat happened to brij if nt is taking his position in shooting geet hope nothing happens to her...oly hope is Maan r may b arjun will come and nt mite miss the chance...

sorry guys will not be able to analyse today coz ma hands are fillded with henna

Hai......you too participating in Geet's wedding & rituals.....just kidding.....have fun.....Smile Don't worry NT won't be able to do anything to Maan or Geet

me 2 positive NT kuch nahin kar payegi ... wedding amidst high drama .... & then maan & geet legally wedded ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnosumona28

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged

guys is it me r did u notice the paste they were applying on Geet more looked like sandalwood paste and more haldi on Maan... i think they used vicco turmeric cream for GeetLOL

arti tht's wht i wrote in the post ... tht y were thy applying sandal wood paste to geet where as haldi to maan ...

di vicco turmeric is DD's fav 

yes arti ... i remember she was advicing every one to use it in the telly tadka interview ...LOL

sptrno--aarthi--

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Hi my dear craziesHug

Happy Sankranti to all my lovely craziesSmile

Wowwwwwwwwwwww amazing fantabulous dreamyyyyyyyyyyy episodeDay Dreaming

I'm still in MAANEET paradiseDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Maan's chupke taking haldi and this time dadi could not even find out what her pota is upto...........wow seems like Maan has bcum an expert in bahana bananaWinkLOL

Also can't believe seeing his saalis Maan coming from window yaar.......is he the same MSK who said he doesn't break doors ab toh Geet ke liye window se bhi aane ko tayyarLOL......I salute u Geet rani Maan se tum tum kya kya karwa rahi hoLOLLOLROFL

Geet ne phir se maara Maan ko........zor ka jhatka hai zorro se lagaLOL ROFL(here i rem how Geet hit Maan in outhouseLOL)........aur phir jab woh bed pe leta toh she pulled him and started twisting his neck also........bechare pe taras kao SherniLOLLOL

Also in two day's Maan's himmat increased so much crazies for many months he was like a tortoise and now in 2 days his speed is like a rabbit.............now i'm thinking Maan might beat Geet's hoshiyarpur express speed alsoWinkEmbarrassedLOL..............simply v all kept on thinking munda kuch nahi kar sakta and all but yest and today he is showing showing his true colours............munda jitna sharif dikhta hai utna hai nahiWink

Bechari Geet apni Maan ke liye gabarayi hui ice laayi aur Maan nicely enjoying ice se maalishLOLWink.................jab Geet ne yeh dekha toh Maan ki khair nahi............Maan aap jaante hona apni Mishti ko phir bhi use se panga liyeROFLLOL............woh ab aapko aur zor se marne pe tuli aayi..................Maan bechara sherni ki harkat se itna dar gaya ki woh shaadi cancel karne ke bare mein socha aur tab Geet ne bola toh mein action pe utar aaungi..........Maan kis tarah ka action..................Maan u r not innocent as u seem to be.......now i'm feeling ur naughtier than all crazies here......right girls?!WinkWinkWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Geet aapne toh poori tayyari hi nahi ki hai haldi kaha hai.......Geet how can u forget Maan Singh Khurana jab kuch sochta hai toh karke dikhata hai..........hopefully Maan will apply the same strategy in everything.......right crazies?!Wink

Maan applying his Geet Haldi and Geet appling to her Maan............Awww what a dreamyyyyyyy scene and how romantic........dono ek dusare ki aankon mein iss tarah dube ki hum sab MAANEET paradise mein dube is tarah that v just can't come out nowDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Today finally MAANEET both in naughty mood par aaj saaliya ache saare sapne pe paani dal diAngryLOL..............ab hume aur intezaar karna padegaCryWink.................

The way Geet was pulling and pushing Maan here and there once she heard girls calling her...................Maan seemed so clueless to what is happening with him.......what is she trying to do..............sach mein Geet tab dhulai kar rahi thi.......abhi aisi hai toh shaadi ke baad pata nahi kiskise dulai karegiLOLLOLLOLROFLROFL

Loved dadi how she hugged Geet when she realized Geet had tears in her eyes..............aww dadi u r the sweetest dadiHeart............also Pinky, Tasha and Anni teasing Geet and Geet blushing and then in Maan's khayalon mein awwwwwwwwwwww how cute and romanticDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Gore gore bachche hongeWink........my evil sisters.....actually all crazies have bcum evil and naughty nowadays so my crazies.......how is ur haalat after hearing this?!WinkLOLEmbarrassed 

Also it was so much fun to see all guys pulling MaanLOL (in Maan might be thinking abhi toh sherni se bachke aaya hun aur ab yeh sab bhi meri dhulai kar rahe hai babaji muje bachaoLOLROFL)

Adi Sir, Romeo, Pandeji and Manisha so scared to put haldi LOL

U know when Romeo says someone has already applied haldi and Adi goes to check and Maan turns his face............Maan's face and Adi's expressions dekhne lyka thaLOL........they were so close (i guess Maan might be thinking Adi almost kissed me and Manishaaaa pata nahi mere legs pe haldi laga raha hai ya kuch aurWinkLOL...............imagine Maan yelling muje bachao Geet meri izzat ko bachaoLOLROFL)

Also poor Anni....today i actually mentioned her don't know y........kyunki bechari ka dil tootha hai aur hum sab MAANEETIANS dilwale hai aur kisi ki dil tootega toh hum dekh nahi sakte aur woh Maan ki behan aur Geet ki nanad hai.......she has made so many our arrangements for our lovely MAANEETSmile

Now coming to Arjun and NT-

Arjun i actually liked him today that he is a man of principles but misguided by his evil sis............he wants to take revenge but not using an innocent and her innocent feelings

NT-Dev ki wajah se Geet hui sabse parayi for no fault of hers.....in this case a victim paid a very high price instead of the culprits.....innocent was punished....................in case of NT her evil acts and mind made her Khuranas se paraye...........NT didn't u know that what goes around comes around......jaisi karni waisi barni..............eventhough she became Khuranas se paraye in this case the culprit paid a low price for all her sins and she still calls her innocent...............Also sometimes i pity NT i mean now even after losing all her relationships and dear and near ones, still she thinks of emotionally blackmailing her bro-the only relationship she has now..................now she wants to turn Geet's happiness and sunshine in her life into sorrow and darkness but i guess NT in focussing on harming others' and creating problems for others she forgot that dark shadows r already in her own life.........i guess when people like NT whose zidd is so much and who cannot think what is right or wrong and who just do not want to accept defeat and think that no one can defeat them r actually defeating themselves...................instead of focussing and correcting things in their own lives they simply waste their time and energy on creating problems for others

NT called Geet and threatened her about Maan's life...........I think this is a chalak move by NT as this time instead of confronting intelligent and strong-minded Maan Singh Khurana face-to-face, she is doing peeche se waar by using Geet who is very sensitive, emotional and who always sees situations from her heart

Have u guys noticed one thing?....................all evil forces whether NT or Brij do peeche se waar unlike Maan Singh Khurana who always faces situations from front............MSK is a man of principles and he has always stood for what is just, right and fair...............all these positive vibes give him courage to fight his battle face-to-face with his enemies because he knows his actions and intentions r right but i guess people like NT and Brij who do peeche se war unconsciously know that they r doing something which is not right.............they say in every person there is evil and good........so if i apply this to NT and Brij it means the goodness in them which they themselves r unaware of showing a reflection to themselves of their evil acts and telling them not to do such sins..................for reflections to occur, there has to be light..............NT and Brij prefer peeche se war....darkness bcuz they don't want to see their own reflections in light..................i hope u guys get what i mean.............sorry if i'm confusing my crazies.......

Edited by sptrno - 13 January 2011 at 11:29am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142RajeevGurtiFannanditasinghsumona28dewdropredLoquacious_Aash

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
happy makar sankranti crazies...
i really enjoyed the maaneet scenes todays....loved the intensity in maan's eyes .....i can't believe the great msk is actually....climbing through the window to apply haldi to his geet.....LOL
aww so sweet....i loved the way they applied the haldi to each other....it's so loving....loved the way geet said to maan not to remove haldi from his face.....Day Dreaming

maan and manisha haldi scene....i believe was edited out......the geet ph should hire sbs or sbb editors.....they are far better...still i enjoyed it.Smile

loved the way dadi annie and even tasha lovingly putting haldi on geet...
nt geeting jealous....Angry

i have one question nt has restraining order nah...moreover msk had hired so many security officers...so how come nt enterred the kc mansion....undetected....Confused

nothing will happen to geet either arjun or maan will save her....
i am confused about arjun's character doesn't from yesterday's conversation with msk proved to him msk is a fair player...why not try to find the truth of nt....

if arjun saves geet then he wins msk's trust....hmm interesting...

ok guys as long as maaneet marries i can take anything....one more thing star one should at least know their own stories..they kept advertising marriage on 13th.........
LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnonanditasingh--aarthi--dewdropredLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by drdee142

helloo every one ... welcome aboard .... Hugto the crazy world of incredibles ...Smile

Thanks Hima

Maan sneaking into the kitchen for haldi LOL& we all crazies thinking he is going to cook indian / italian dish LOL(we all crazies were busy in khayali pulav ... thinking about pakaoing .... but could not guess that .... he went to get haldi ...)LOL 

I know Maan ne hum sab kuch ullu banadiya

Loved how he was hiding the reason from dadi Day Dreaming
(bechara maan ko ab pyar main kya kya papad bhel ne pad rahan hain ....)

Isn't he so cute......kya kya karta hain woh apni Mishti ke liyeLOL

Maan kab se windows ka concept use kar rahan hain ....Shocked

isko tho doors ki concept pasand thi naa as far as I remember he never liked using windows concept & even yelled at geet once for using the window LOL(maan jab apni baari ayi tho sab bhul gayeLOL pyar main maannuu dear ko window use karna bhi aagaya LOLmain kush ... chalo ... achi baath hain ...LOL)

Maan singing - pyar hamein kis mod pe le aaya .... ki dill kare hai ... hai ... koi tho bathaye ... yeh kya hua ...LOL

love u for jumping the window ...Day Dreaming Waiting for more crazy antics by you & for geet ...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Hima crazy antics for Geet but also with GeetLOLWinkEmbarrassed

well this scene does remind me of the scene when for the first time maan jumped the wall for geet ... of course not out of love ... but for the land ... in HP ... oh how he threw the duppatta on her face .... Day Dreaming ... at that time he was angry young man ... 

but today he is the sweet lover boy .... Day Dreaming
Day Dreaming
who just wants to b with her ... which makes him to use the window ... par why ... was there any one standing near the door ... oh yes ab jab shadi ka ghar hain ... tho ghar main bheed tho hogi naaWinkLOL .... thank god no bheed near the window ....so that maannu dear could meet his meeshti dear ....
Day Dreaming
It sounds romantic ,sweet & cute .... & I know geet would love this surprise by u .... we will c who will get the surprise geet or u ....LOLbut it was romantic haan ....
Day Dreaming
he knew it that she would def feel special ... that you used the window to meet her ....

but wait this time i think u got the surprise from geet LOLLOLLOL... another danda on ur head ... well actually not a danda ... but a vase ...maan bachke rehna ... u r right ... me too worried for u shadi se pehle yeh haal tha tho shadi ke baad kya haal hoga .... LOLLOLLOLi think next attack might be with a belan .... maannuu dear belan sambhal ke rakhna ... keep it out of reach of geet ...LOLLOLLOL

wanted to surprise geet ... but she mistook u for a chor & attacked you ...LOLwell yeh tho  hona hi tha ... as she knew u would never use the window ...LOL

well why would she think you would use the window .... use sapna tho nahin aaya hoga naa .... LOLki baba maan singh khurana window se aayenge ...LOLLOLLOL

maan tricking her that he really got hurt & was smiling ... geet noticed ...LOLLOLLOL

the whole scene was funny ROFL 

geet - if i knew it was u ... would have hit u not so hard

maan - u call this not hard ... if this is not hard ... how would it b when it is hard ...LOL

geet - shall i show ... (trying to hit him with the ice bowl)ROFL

when maan was trying to be romantic ... geet telling him lafango waala kaam math kariye ...ROFL to maan .... (geet yeh kya keh diya ...ShockedLOL... saara mood karab kar diya ...LOLLOLLOL)

maan talking to geet about haldi Day Dreaming... how he wants to apply it on her face (geet how come u forgot that maan is perfect when it comes to planning .... this is only haldi ... he has arranged it for u ....)

maan & geet applying haldi to each other .... mannuu dear wanted to apply the first base of haldi to geet & same he wanted geet to apply it to him ... Day Dreaming(so sweet & so dreamy  Day Dreaming)he wanted to show geet that the first right belongs to him what ever it may be ...

nayantara masoom Shocked if nayantara is maasoom ... i guess we need to find a new word for the actual maasoom word ... Shocked

NT thinks Masoom means evil......LOL

arjun knows that NT never believes any one ....

for once i liked arjun .... gud to know that he too has some principles .... hope he doesn't fall to the whims & fancies of NT ... & does not act according to her plan .... & also hope that she does not black mail him again ... with her suicide attempt ....if she does that .... then he might be forced to listen to her ... something of this sort can happen ... a possibility .... this NT is such a cunning women ... she can do anything to get her work done .... 

Yeah loved the way he stood up to her.......I think now that NT will try to attack Geet and show her asli raang Arjun might change his mind about her

Geet's haldi going on ... but for geet it looked like thy were applying sandal wood paste & for maan they were applying haldi ... why so ....

Oh DD must have given strict instructions ke ubtan laga do plain haldi dalke don't make my face yellow.....she's too fair for plain haldi......Smile

NT starring at geet .... feeling jealous promising revenge .... OMG geet in trouble ... NT is such aAngry ....

Maan's haldi going on .... but Y was the SBS part .... all edited ... hey this is not fair yaar .... the hug dance edited .... now the best part of haldi edited ...

for once saw adi competing with manisha .... who will get the 1st turn .... but they noticed that the 1st chance tho kisi aur ne maar li hain ...LOLLOLLOL 

NT calling geet & threatening her to kill maan ... but her intension is to kill geet .... geet all scared .... runs to save maan ... poor thing does not know that it's not maan whose life is in danger .... but her self .... but no need to worry some one will come in time to save her ... NT's attempt will fail ... .... NT geet ka baal bhi baka nahin kar payegi ... any one can come & save her ... it can be either annie ... tasha ... pinky ... dadima ... or even maan ...any one can come ... in search of geet over there ...

but geet could have called maan instead of coming out like that ...

Woh bechari Maan ke liye daar gayi and in a way NT will now be exposed because of her this action so it's good for us 

Great post Hima......my comments in purpleSmile I just have one question how did NT know Geet's mobile number aur woh ghar mein ghusi aur kissi ne nahin dekhaShocked

thnks dee ...
dee even i asked the same question ... as i edited the post ... how come she knew the phone number as it is new & even added how come the tight security allowed her with the gun ...

i too was having doubt on utan ... as i heard it in vicco turmeric ad ... but wht is the english name of it ...  but it looked like sandal wood paste to me ...

yeah agree she was too fair ... & was telling tht in SBS too tht she is quite fair ...

if arjun catches NT then her game will b finished .... but it will not b done so easily ...

actually if some one else comes ... thn Nt will hide she will not reveal her self so easily ... she will probably try another attack during the marriage ceremony ...

during the ceremony 2 talwars latkenge ...

1 brij
2 NT ...

RajeevGurtiFansptrno

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged

helloo every one ... welcome aboard .... Hugto the crazy world of incredibles ...Smile

hello crazies... happy pongal to all!!!!!!

maan was looking extremely hot in his kurtas.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming. it was so stylish!!!! maan kab tak hum sab ko maar maar ke chodenge!!!!

yes he went to make haldi!!!! but my doubbt - when he made haldi...it was dark yellow.. and when he put it in geet's face it was light yellow abyeh kaise ho gaya my sisters.....LOL

he looked so cute and so naughty trying to hide from daadi!!!!

poor maan kya kya kartha hain apne queen ko kush karne keliye!!!!!

teh way maan jumped and came thru window!! was so cute and he looked like ayoung college boy jo ladi ke ghar walon
 and manisha fighting for putting haldi on maan so cuteLOLLOLLOL

the way he was making faces....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

the best scene of century!!!!!!ClapROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Oh god NT wapas... poor geet i hated NT today but Arjun was good!!! what is he planning sisters... poor maaneet!!!!

now whose dream  do you think the promo scene will be geet or maan!!!!

NT is suing his own brother.... poor arjun...

Annie looked beautiful today dont u think so!!!!

tasha too ( even though i hate her)...

Geet oh god waht a beauty!!! and did u hear... ladki gori chitti hai ladka kuch kam nahi.... bachi to angrez honge... and the way geet ka sharmana.... hayeeeeeeeeDay Dreaming

geet looked divinly beautiful!!!!!

yellow suits her the way she was setting her first party at KC!!!

so good!!!

how the hell did NT get geet's number.. kahan se churaya!!!!

oh will she shoot geet where is maan when she needs her the most!!!!

where did brij suddenly disappear!!!!

why isnt maan searching for him he should have sent his security!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

Hi my dear craziesHug

Wowwwwwwwwwwww amazing fantabulous dreamyyyyyyyyyyy episodeDay Dreaming

I'm still in MAANEET paradiseDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Me tooDay Dreaming

Maan's chupke taking haldi and this time dadi could not even find out what her pota is upto...........wow seems like Maan has bcum an expert in bahana bananaWinkLOL

Also can't believe seeing his saalis Maan coming from window yaar.......is he the same MSK who said he doesn't break doors ab toh Geet ke liye window se bhi aane ko tayyarLOL......I salute u Geet rani Maan se tum tum kya kya karwa rahi hoLOLLOLROFL

Geet ne phir se maara Maan ko........zor ka jhatka hai zorro se lagaLOL ROFL(here i rem how Geet hit Maan in outhouseLOL)........aur phir jab woh bed pe leta toh she pulled him and started twisting his neck also........bechare pe taras kao SherniLOLLOL

Also in two day's Maan's himmat increased so much crazies for many months he was like a tortoise and now in 2 days his speed is like a rabbit.............now i'm thinking Maan might beat Geet's hoshiyarpur express speed alsoWinkEmbarrassedLOL..............simply v all kept on thinking munda kuch nahi kar sakta and all but yest and today he is showing showing his true colours............munda jitna sharif dikhta hai utna hai nahiWink

I'm so glad that's his speed is increasing, ab bas rabbit se he should become as fast as a Cheetah then we'll all be happy.........munda itna sharif nahin hain toh it is good naWink aur waise bhi biwi se toh badmashi banti hainLOL

Bechari Geet apni Maan ke liye gabarayi hui ice laayi aur Maan nicely enjoying ice se maalishLOLWink.................jab Geet ne yeh dekha toh Maan ki khair nahi............Maan aap jaante hona apni Mishti ko phir bhi use se panga liyeROFLLOL............woh ab aapko aur zor se marne pe tuli aayi..................Maan bechara sherni ki harkat se itna dar gaya ki woh shaadi cancel karne ke bare mein socha aur tab Geet ne bola toh mein action pe utar aaungi..........Maan kis tarah ka action..................Maan u r not innocent as u seem to be.......now i'm feeling ur naughtier than all crazies here......right girls?!Embarrassed

Geet aapne toh poori tayyari hi nahi ki hai haldi kaha hai.......Geet how can u forget Maan Singh Khurana jab kuch sochta hai toh karke dikhata hai..........hopefully Maan will apply the same strategy in everything.......right crazies?!Wink

Maan applying his Geet Haldi and Geet appling to her Maan............Awww what a dreamyyyyyyy scene and how romantic........dono ek dusare ki aankon mein iss tarah dube ki hum sab MAANEET paradise mein dube is tarah that v just can't come out nowDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Today finally MAANEET both in naughty mood par aaj saaliya ache saare sapne pe paani dal diAngryLOL..............ab hume aur intezaar karna padegaCryWink.................

The way Geet was pulling and pushing Maan here and there once she heard girls calling her...................Maan seemed so clueless to what is happening with him.......what is she trying to do..............sach mein Geet tab dhulai kar rahi thi.......abhi aisi hai toh shaadi ke baad pata nahi kiskise dulai karegiROFL

Loved dadi how she hugged Geet when she realized Geet had tears in her eyes..............aww dadi u r the sweetest dadiHeart............also Pinky, Tasha and Anni teasing Geet and Geet blushing and then in Maan's khayalon mein awwwwwwwwwwww how cute and romanticDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Gore gore bachche hongeWink........my evil sisters.....actually all crazies have bcum evil and naughty nowadays so my crazies.......how is ur haalat after hearing this?!WinkLOLEmbarrassed 

Don't ask.......overrun imagination nowWink

Also it was so much fun to see all guys pulling MaanLOL (in Maan might be thinking abhi toh sherni se bachke aaya hun aur ab yeh sab bhi meri dhulai kar rahe hai babaji muje bachaoLOLROFL)

Adi Sir, Romeo, Pandeji and Manisha so scared to put haldi LOL

U know when Romeo says someone has already applied haldi and Adi goes to check and Maan turns his face............Maan's face and Adi's expressions dekhne lyka thaLOL........they were so close (i guess Maan might be thinking Adi almost kissed me and Manishaaaa pata nahi mere legs pe haldi laga raha hai ya kuch aurWinkLOL...............imagine Maan yelling muje bachao Geet meri izzat ko bachaoLOLROFL)

Also poor Anni....today i actually mentioned her don't know y........kyunki bechari ka dil tootha hai aur hum sab MAANEETIANS dilwale hai aur kisi ki dil tootega toh hum dekh nahi sakte aur woh Maan ki behan aur Geet ki nanad hai.......she has made so many our arrangements for our lovely MAANEETSmile

Yeah me too felt bad for herConfused

Now coming to Arjun and NT-

Arjun i actually liked him today that he is a man of principles but misguided by his evil sis............he wants to take revenge but not using an innocent and her innocent feelings

I agree loved how he stood up to NT

NT-Dev ki wajah se Geet hui sabse parayi for no fault of hers.....in this case a victim paid a very high price instead of the culprits.....innocent was punished....................in case of NT her evil acts and mind made her Khuranas se paraye...........NT didn't u know that what goes around comes around......jaisi karni waisi barni..............eventhough she became Khuranas se paraye in this case the culprit paid a low price for all her sins and she still calls her innocent...............Also sometimes i pity NT i mean now even after losing all her relationships and dear and near ones, still she thinks of emotionally blackmailing her bro-the only relationship she has now..................now she wants to turn Geet's happiness and sunshine in her life into sorrow and darkness but i guess NT in focussing on harming others' and creating problems for others she forgot that dark shadows r already in her own life.........i guess when people like NT whose zidd is so much and who cannot think what is right or wrong and who just do not want to accept defeat and think that no one can defeat themselves r actually defeating themselves...................instead of focussing and correcting things in their own lives they simply waste their time and energy on creating problems for others

NT called Geet and threatened her about Maan's life...........I think this is a chalak move by NT as this time instead of confronting intelligent and strong-minded Maan Singh Khurana face-to-face, she is doing peeche se waar by using Geet who is very sensitive, emotional and who always sees situations from her heart

Have u guys noticed one thing?....................all evil forces whether NT or Brij do peeche se waar unlike Maan Singh Khurana who always faces situations from front............MSK is a man of principles and he has always stood for what is just, right and fair...............all these positive vibes give him courage to fight his battle face-to-face with his enemies because he knows his actions and intentions r right but i guess people like NT and Brij who do peeche se war unconsciously know that they r doing something which is not right.............they say in every person there is evil and good........so if i apply this to NT and Brij it means the goodness in them which they themselves r unaware of showing a reflection to themselves of their evil acts and telling them not to do such sins..................for reflections to occur, there has to be light..............NT and Brij prefer peeche se war....darkness bcuz they don't want to see their own reflections in light..................i hope u guys get what i mean.............sorry if i'm confusing my crazies.......

Yes our munda kabhi peeche se war nahin karega.......that's why we love him so much for his principles.......Smile

My comments in purple dearSmile

sptrnodewdropred

Go to top