Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

KrazyIncredibles-haldi lagane aya geet ka rajkumar (Page 10)

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Hi Incredibles......Good Morning guys.....I am posting so late but I tried to read all your posts. 
Hats off to Hima, Arthi, Nandita, Daisy, Supandana and others for such lovely posts. I missed first 10 minutes of the show so thanks for such detailed description and analysis that I feel now I have missed nothing. special thanks to Nandu for posting the pics.

How can security staff of the great Maan Singh Khurana show such slackness?...what happened to the immigration office contacts? Is this the way security system runs at such high level?...What a poor picture. I understand Brij is a hard core criminal and can play hide and seek with Maan and the security but if a tatpunjiya like NT can break the security system then I think Maan need to think twice before trusting his staff......Now Maan can't be with Geet all the time because Geet would be in danger even after the marriage...even if they caught Brj ...there are still evil orthodox men from HSP who could be a danger to her life at any time. How will Maan save Geet then? They needs efficient security guards not just show pieces. 

I guess when NT will try to shoot Geet...Argun will save her because -
1- Arjun has to prove himself for the trust that Geet has shown on him.
2- Arjun basically is a good guy.
3- Arjun still does not know that her sis is an evil woman. He needs to know the true face of NT.

Now Dev can also save Geet - 
1- Dev needs to come back bcoz without him the pic is still incomplete.
2- He needs to be forgiven by Geet as He is truely repenting
3- Maan has to accept him because he always wanted to complete his family.

These are just some positive thoughts friend ....may not be liked by many. 

Edited by whitepearl - 13 January 2011 at 8:26pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142SilentsoulRajeevGurtiFansptrnosumona28misty85dewdropred

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

HAPPY SANKRANTHI FRIENDS

Hi Guys

Episode :

Lots & lots of questions today's episode left me with ...

first & prime most one ...a)Why was Date announced when they dint plan to host the Wedding today?
13 th of January why was it mentioned when they had no such plans to stay true to their word?
b) What happened to the security guards Romeo & Adi mentioned of? Why dint they check NT who was actually not just hidding the gun but her face too?
c)What is the use of CC Cameras when they fail to capture Brij & now NT?
d)How come the immigration office dint inform about NT's return?
e)How did NT get Geet's cell number?
f)How did NT get into the interior of the house unnoticed ?

i better stop my questions & move on to other events of the day

I dont have answer....and I dont think Cvs have one tooo

Arjun-NT

Blinded by his love for his sister ..but Arjun showed clearly he is not like NT...how much he try he cannot hurt anyones emotions
He tried to 'use' Annie but her innocence & his own goodness stopped him from moving ahead with it

NT who had planned her 'baazi' with Annie as her new pawn seeing that her own bishop cannot be trusted has now taking things into her own hands ....
Like she said she never rests...& she is here to prove it yet again.

skipped it...after so cant cooment

Annie - Dadi

All happy & unaware they are the only one who are welcoming New Joy into their home in form of this Wedding

KC Boys & KC Girls

Love the way Maan has welcomed them as family & they too have earned his trust with their loyalty & love

Ah! Manishaa had his dream fulfilled of touching 'HHB - Hot Hot Boss'...
Poor Adi 'bali ka bakraa' in times of trouble they put him forward were as now rest rushing 'me first..me first'
Romeo....well his 'hawk eyes' are only for spotting Tasha or the Haldi mark..what about the job u were assigned boy?
So Pinky & Tasha are the new security guards for Geet ... lol

MAAN & Maan ki GEET

The only moment of the day that reminded me yet again why & for whom i actually look forward to..

Maan redefines love..gives it meaning & character..he personifies Love
He has not one but many mission in hand right now...prime most of them being 'making every day, every moment  special for his lady ....& that he is doing with all his heart & soul
Geet shining in the love showered by him has now come to love Him, love life ..love herself.

looking forward to what CVs now have in store for us.

Picture Story

love
Nandita

Pics are ausuall too good....nandu....beautifully written,,,,I loved all KC boys and KC girls......nonsense......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
 HI , Good morning to all crazies .
@ Hima
"arjun might save geet ... but not so soon ... abhi aur drama baki hain ... tomorrow some one else will save .... it can b either maan ...or any other person ... arjun i m having doubt ... '

he will know NT 's true colors after some time .... not so soon " 

I think the same . If Arjun will know the true colours of Nt then Nt's character will end for sometimes . Abhi to Nt aya hai  . May be Arjun save Geet from Brij and win trusts to Maan . Story ko to aga le jana chahiye. But I want Arjun will know the true colour of Nt in todays episode .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearldrdee142sptrnodewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Maan singing - pyar hamein kis mod pe le aaya .... ki dill kare hai ... hai ... koi tho bathaye ... yeh kya hua ...LOL

love u for jumping the window ...Day Dreaming Waiting for more crazy antics by you & for geet ...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

hey just loved these lines.. too gud hima.. lovely post n gr8 analysis

whitepearldrdee142sptrnodewdropred

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
@ whitepearl: We haven't seen the whole shot yet. We are presuming everything on the basis of precap & we know they can manupulate precaps like they did y'days where we see Maan is looking at Geet while she's having haldi rasm. So might get the answers in today's episode.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlsptrnodewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whitepearl

Hi Incredibles......Good Morning guys.....I am posting so late but I tried to read all your posts. 
Hats off to Hima, Arthi, Nandita, Daisy, Supandana and others for such lovely posts. I missed first 10 minutes of the show so thanks for such detailed description and analysis that I feel now I have missed nothing. special thanks to Nandu for posting the pics.

How can security staff of the great Maan Singh Khurana show such slackness?...what happened to the immigration office contacts? Is this the way security system runs at such high level?...What a poor picture. I understand Brij is a hard core criminal and can play hide and seek with Maan and the security but if a tatpunjiya like NT can break the security system then I think Maan need to think twice before trusting his staff......Now Maan can't be with Geet all the time because Geet would be in danger even after the marriage...even if they caught Brj ...there are still evil orthodox men from HSP who could be a danger to her life at any time. How will Maan save Geet then? They needs efficient security guards not just show pieces. 

I guess when NT will try to shoot Geet...Argun will save her because -
1- Arjun has to prove himself for the trust that Geet has shown on him.
2- Arjun basically is a good guy.
3- Arjun still does not know that her sis is an evil woman. He needs to know the true face of NT.

Now Dev can also save Geet - 
1- Dev needs to come back bcoz without him the pic is still incomplete.
2- He needs to be forgiven by Geet as He is truely repenting
3- Maan has to accept him because he always wanted to complete his family.

These are just some positive thoughts friend ....may not be liked by many. 

Thanks Dear......Smile loved your post too......

I too feel that Arjun will be instrumental in saving Geet, but you mentioned something I had mentioned earlier that is if Dev enters & saves Geet that would make a lot of sense as it would be a slap to NT's face, he would actually prove his repentance and there would be closure for his track which was not done earlier

Also it would redeem the Khuranas, that Dev the bad sheep of the family actually tried to redeem himself, it would definitely make Maan feel better, they can show Dev taking the bullet for Geet; that would be perfect justice for everyone including NT

whitepearlsptrnosumona28dewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

HI , Good morning to all crazies .
@ Hima
"arjun might save geet ... but not so soon ... abhi aur drama baki hain ... tomorrow some one else will save .... it can b either maan ...or any other person ... arjun i m having doubt ... '

he will know NT 's true colors after some time .... not so soon " 

I think the same . If Arjun will know the true colours of Nt then Nt's character will end for sometimes . Abhi to Nt aya hai  . May be Arjun save Geet from Brij and win trusts to Maan . Story ko to aga le jana chahiye. But I want Arjun will know the true colour of Nt in todays episode .

Oh Sumona me too I wish that she's exposed to Arjun today itself.

sptrnosumona28dewdropred

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by whitepearl

Thanks Dear......Smile loved your post too......

I too feel that Arjun will be instrumental in saving Geet, but you mentioned something I had mentioned earlier that is if Dev enters & saves Geet that would make a lot of sense as it would be a slap to NT's face, he would actually prove his repentance and there would be closure for his track which was not done earlier

Also it would redeem the Khuranas, that Dev the bad sheep of the family actually tried to redeem himself, it would definitely make Maan feel better, they can show Dev taking the bullet for Geet; that would be perfect justice for everyone including NT

So..like minds Dee....Hug  I am waiting for Dev's entry so eagerly actually I want to see repentance paid off.....because this will send a very positive signal to those who do not repent just because they feel people will not understand their sincerity and hence they never try to reform. 

Edited by whitepearl - 14 January 2011 at 1:33am

drdee142sptrnodewdropred

Go to top