India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

KrazyIncredibles-haldi lagane aya geet ka rajkumar

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
helloo every one ... welcome aboard .... Hugto the crazy world of incredibles ...Smile

Maan sneaking into the kitchen for haldi LOL& we all crazies thinking he is going to cook indian / italian dish LOLLOLLOLLOL(we all crazies were busy in khayali pulav ... thinking about pakaoing .... but could not guess that .... he went to get haldi ...)LOL 

Loved how he was hiding the reason from dadi Day Dreaming
(bechara maan ko ab pyar main kya kya papad bhel ne pad rahan hain ....)

Maan kab se windows ka concept use kar rahan hain ....Shocked

isko tho doors ki concept pasand thi naa as far as I remember he never liked using windows concept & even yelled at geet once for using the window LOL(maan jab apni baari ayi tho sab bhul gayeLOL pyar main maannuu dear ko window use karna bhi aagaya LOLmain kush ... chalo ... achi baath hain ...LOL)

Maan singing - pyar hamein kis mod pe le aaya .... ki dill kare hai ... hai ... koi tho bathaye ... yeh kya hua ...LOL

love u for jumping the window ...Day Dreaming Waiting for more crazy antics by you & for geet ...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

well this scene does remind me of the scene when for the first time maan jumped the wall for geet ... of course not out of love ... but for the land ... in HP ... oh how he threw the duppatta on her face .... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming ... at that time he was angry young man ... 

but today he is the sweet lover boy .... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
who just wants to b with her ... which makes him to use the window ... par why ... was there any one standing near the door ... oh yes ab jab shadi ka ghar hain ... tho ghar main bheed tho hogi naaWinkLOL .... thank god no bheed near the window ....so that maannu dear could meet his meeshti dear ....
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
It sounds romantic ,sweet & cute .... & I know geet would love this surprise by u .... we will c who will get the surprise geet or u ....LOLLOLLOLLOLbut it was romantic haan ....
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
he knew it that she would def feel special ... that you used the window to meet her ....

but wait this time i think u got the surprise from geet LOLLOLLOL... another danda on ur head ... well actually not a danda ... but a vase ...maan bachke rehna ... u r right ... me too worried for u shadi se pehle yeh haal tha tho shadi ke baad kya haal hoga .... LOLLOLLOLi think next attack might be with a belan .... maannuu dear belan sambhal ke rakhna ... keep it out of reach of geet ...LOLLOLLOL

wanted to surprise geet ... but she mistook u for a chor & attacked you ...LOLwell yeh tho  hona hi tha ... as she knew u would never use the window ...LOL

well why would she think you would use the window .... use sapna tho nahin aaya hoga naa .... LOLki baba maan singh khurana window se aayenge ...LOLLOLLOL

maan tricking her that he really got hurt & was smiling ... geet noticed ...LOLLOLLOL

the whole scene was funny ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

geet - if i knew it was u ... would have hit u not so hard

maan - u call this not hard ... if this is not hard ... how would it b when it is hard ...LOL

geet - shall i show ... (trying to hit him with the ice bowl)ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

when maan was trying to be romantic ... geet telling him lafango waala kaam math kariye ...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL to maan .... (geet yeh kya keh diya ...ShockedLOL... saara mood karab kar diya ...LOLLOLLOL)

maan talking to geet about haldi Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming... how he wants to apply it on her face (geet how come u forgot that maan is perfect when it comes to planning .... this is only haldi ... he has arranged it for u ....)

maan & geet applying haldi to each other .... mannuu dear wanted to apply the first base of haldi to geet & same he wanted geet to apply it to him ... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming(so sweet & so dreamy  Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming)he wanted to show geet that the first right belongs to him what ever it may be ...

nayantara masoom ShockedShockedShockedShocked if nayantara is maasoom ... i guess we need to find a new word for the actual maasoom word ... ShockedShockedShockedShocked

arjun knows that NT never believes any one ....

for once i liked arjun .... gud to know that he too has some principles .... hope he doesn't fall to the whims & fancies of NT ... & does not act according to her plan .... & also hope that she does not black mail him again ... with her suicide attempt ....if she does that .... then he might be forced to listen to her ... something of this sort can happen ... a possibility .... this NT is such a cunning women ... she can do anything to get her work done .... 

Geet's haldi going on ... but for geet it looked like thy were applying sandal wood paste & for maan they were applying haldi ... why so ....

NT starring at geet .... feeling jealous promising revenge .... OMG geet in trouble ... NT is such aAngryAngryAngryAngry ....

Maan's haldi going on .... but Y was the SBS part .... all edited ... hey this is not fair yaar .... the hug dance edited .... now the best part of haldi edited ...

for once saw adi competing with manisha .... who will get the 1st turn .... but they noticed that the 1st chance tho kisi aur ne maar li hain ...LOLLOLLOL 

NT calling geet & threatening her to kill maan ... but her intension is to kill geet .... geet all scared .... runs to save maan ... poor thing does not know that it's not maan whose life is in danger .... but her self .... but no need to worry some one will come in time to save her ... NT's attempt will fail ... .... NT geet ka baal bhi baka nahin kar payegi ... any one can come & save her ... it can be either annie ... tasha ... pinky ... dadima ... or even maan ...any one can come ... in search of geet over there ...

but geet could have called maan instead of coming out like that ...

ab yeh NT kae paas geet ka cell phone number kahan se aya ... arey wht do thy show yaar ... NT crossing tight security entering with a gun ... yeh security kya ghode baech kae so rahin thi ... or thy were just looking only for brij ... looks like thy were looking only for brij & forgot totally abt NT .... may B thinking tht she was abroad ...

by the way who wants to open tomorrow ????????

Edited by dewdropred - 13 January 2011 at 11:04am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123maaneet2010neeraj268ruslanatazeen_29SakshiGargwhitepearlixxudrdee142--aarthi---Priti11-sptrnonanditasinghsumona28prava55663RajeevGurtiFanLoquacious_Aashmisty85

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
todays epi cool and little scary...wat happened to brij if nt is taking his position in shooting geet hope nothing happens to her...oly hope is Maan r may b arjun will come and nt mite miss the chance...

sorry guys will not be able to analyse today coz ma hands are fillded with henna

Edited by aarthirajendran - 13 January 2011 at 10:54am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearldrdee142RajeevGurtiFansptrnonanditasinghdewdropredLoquacious_Aash

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
orginally posted by dewdroped

helloo every one ... welcome aboard .... Hugto the crazy world of incredibles ...Smile

Maan sneaking into the kitchen for haldi LOL& we all crazies thinking he is going to cook indian / italian dish LOLLOLLOLLOL(we all crazies were busy in khayali pulav ... thinking about pakaoing .... but could not guess that .... he went for haldi ...)
Hima this part was so sweet .and Maan kaise chori chori kitchen me gaya and cubboard me haldi search kia it was mindblowing . Maan  knows everything  aakhir Geet ka sawaal hai

Loved how he was hiding the reason from dadi Day Dreaming
(maan ko ab pyar main kya kya papad bhel ne pad rahan hain ....)

Dadi ko dekh Maan to bhigi billi ban gaya. Maan tum Dadi se jhoot bola . Its not fair . Lo Maaf kar dia Geet ke liye

Maan kab se windows ka concept use kar rahan hain ....Shocked

isko tho doors ki concept pasand thi naa as far as I remember he never liked windows concept & even yelled at geet once for using the window LOL(maan jab apni baari ayi tho sab bhul gayeLOL pyar main maannuu dear ko window use karna bhi aagaya LOLmain kush ... chalo ... achi baath hain ...LOL)

Jab Geet ke bare me koi baat aye To Mannu dear forget everything . Tab windows   ho kya daroja koi baat nahi

Hima   please  at first somethig tell about NT  . I am dying  .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropred

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged

HAPPY MAKAR SAKRANTI TO DEW

DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing
HAPPY PONGAL TO ARTI
DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

AND TO ALL MY DEAR CRAZIES
DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

Hieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee crazies…………………HugHugHugHug

Aash is slowly starting to like maan now…………..LOLLOLLOLfinally he is showing some progress!!!!!!!!!!! Now I can at least have some(mind u I said someAngryAngry)hopes from him on SR…….aajtak to I was thinking geet will be sherni!!!Big smileBig smile

But my naughty MSK is back……………me likey……. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

DADI=========

She is the happiest lady in the whole world…………..her dream is come true……….her baby who she thot will never experience happinesss again….will forever be unaware of the power of love…….whose smile had gone forever……….is getting married………….can she ask god for anything else?????????EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The happiness is evident………..dadi we understand ur sentiments.all crazies have been waiting for this day also sine 19th april 2010!!!!!!!!!!!! And finally the day has dawned………….can we even contain our happiness??? EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ANNIE=======

Can I skip this one???????

MAAN THE KOOK========

Humare sapne to gaye tel lene………but this is way better…………private haldi ceremony…EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedwhoaaaaaaa what an idea sirji!!!!!!!!!!!11 and the way to enter is even better!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

Maan ko pata nahi haldi kaha hai kyuki Italian khane me haldi thodi hi hpti hai!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Dadi caught him red-shud I say YELLOW HANDED!!!!!!! LOLLOLMunda ka dimaag to aajkal speed se chal raha hai…..aur harkatein bhi!!!WinkWinkWink Comes with brialliant excuse!!!!11 maan was shooo cute here……Aash dead!!Dead

CHORI CHORI CHUPKE CHUPKE======

aane ki saza bhi mili use…………!!!!!!!!!! This so reminded me of the 1st outhouse scene where geet hits him with the danda!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOL

Bechara maan!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yahaaa to shaadi se pehle hi dhulai ho rahi hai!!!!!!!!!! Pata nahi shaadi ke baad kya ho ga…………………Big smileBig smileBig smile

Me loved geets new name ZAALIM SINGH KHURRANA!!!!!!!!! Abhi MSK se ye title bhi usne cheen liyaa…..LOLLOLLOL

Why did geet call him bobby deol?????????????????AngryAngry

Aash hates him!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

And now both of them want ACTION….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA……………come on crazies…rejoice………………LOLLOLLOL

The haldi scene just made my heart go mmmmmmm……..mmmmmmmmmmmmm…..mmmmmmmmmmm

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Ok girls one secret-----did u notice geet ki haldi was not haldi at all?????????????

It was VICCO TURMERIC CREAM!!!!!!(IT IS DHRASHTIS FAV…me too uses it so I can tell!!)EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

GEET has marked him as hers n she wants whole world to kno about her ownership.she knos no one will question him!

And her dhamkis are increasing day by day.bas shaadi ho jae de.fir hopefully MSk will make u CHUP>BILKUL CHUP>>>> in interesting ways…….WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

NT N ARJUN =====

Our Nt is back with a bang!!!!!!!!!1 she has amazing screen presence.she so attracts my attention.cant wait fot her n maans face off! Are the CVs trying to reinvent arjuns character?

He is still a superconfused soul………….and is confusing us further!!!!!!!!!

HALDI========

Wow was geet looking cute.and maan was looking hot hot hot!!!!!!!!!!

ANGREZ BACCHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLKya dialogue tha aunty!!!!!!!!!!1

Why did they cut off manishas chance maroing scene?????????????? I so wanted to see him lutoing MSKs izzzat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

not fair CVssssssssssssssssss……pehle sapne dikhate ho aur fir aisa karte ho!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

ROMEO---- baazi to koi pehle hi maar chukka hai!!!!!!!!! U so right yaar……hum to reh gaye unko niharte.koi aake unko humari kholi aankhon ke saamne se le gaya…………..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

THE CALL========

Why didn't heet call Maan????????????????? Why did she come out??????????

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

MY BIGGEST PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CVs KYA HUM PAGAL AHI????? KABHI OUTHOUSE KA ENTRY/EXIT GHAR KE ANDAR HAI AUR KABHI BAHAR?????????????

Edited by aashluvsmaan - 13 January 2011 at 11:28am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105drdee142RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropred

Ash1991 IF-Sizzlerz
Ash1991
Ash1991

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
i'm not surprised with him fr using window............to be honest i was waiting fr it cz i new one day he will use the window to meet his lady love..........i think its a tradition that is followed in alomost all dramas in star1......we have armaan in dmg, he used window n smarat was no difrnt.............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
HAPPY SANKRANTHI FRIENDS

Hi Guys

Episode :

Lots & lots of questions today's episode left me with ...

first & prime most one ...a)Why was Date announced when they dint plan to host the Wedding today?
13 th of January why was it mentioned when they had no such plans to stay true to their word?
b) What happened to the security guards Romeo & Adi mentioned of? Why dint they check NT who was actually not just hidding the gun but her face too?
c)What is the use of CC Cameras when they fail to capture Brij & now NT?
d)How come the immigration office dint inform about NT's return?
e)How did NT get Geet's cell number?
f)How did NT get into the interior of the house unnoticed ?

i better stop my questions & move on to other events of the day

Arjun-NT

Blinded by his love for his sister ..but Arjun showed clearly he is not like NT...how much he try he cannot hurt anyones emotions
He tried to 'use' Annie but her innocence & his own goodness stopped him from moving ahead with it

NT who had planned her 'baazi' with Annie as her new pawn seeing that her own bishop cannot be trusted has now taking things into her own hands ....
Like she said she never rests...& she is here to prove it yet again.

Annie - Dadi

All happy & unaware they are the only one who are welcoming New Joy into their home in form of this Wedding

KC Boys & KC Girls

Love the way Maan has welcomed them as family & they too have earned his trust with their loyalty & love

Ah! Manishaa had his dream fulfilled of touching 'HHB - Hot Hot Boss'...
Poor Adi 'bali ka bakraa' in times of trouble they put him forward were as now rest rushing 'me first..me first'
Romeo....well his 'hawk eyes' are only for spotting Tasha or the Haldi mark..what about the job u were assigned boy?
So Pinky & Tasha are the new security guards for Geet ... lol

MAAN & Maan ki GEET

The only moment of the day that reminded me yet again why & for whom i actually look forward to..

Maan redefines love..gives it meaning & character..he personifies Love
He has not one but many mission in hand right now...prime most of them being 'making every day, every moment  special for his lady ....& that he is doing with all his heart & soul
Geet shining in the love showered by him has now come to love Him, love life ..love herself.

looking forward to what CVs now have in store for us.

Picture Story

love
Nandita

Edited by nanditasingh - 13 January 2011 at 11:34am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123whitepearldrdee142sptrno_Invincible_Silentsoulmysterygurl1427RajeevGurtiFandewdropredLoquacious_Aash

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

SakshiGarg Goldie
SakshiGarg
SakshiGarg

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
loved the epi...........maan sneaking into kitchen 4 grabbing haldi..... then hiding it 4m dadi.....then going to geet's room thro' window.... all these were ultimate.....Big smile
btw i loved maan's or i shud say GC's expression after getting hurt......ROFL 
then sum of their dialogues.....like....geet saying "agar shadi wali din phir se shadi cancell karne ki baat ki na to yahan action hoo jayega".......then maan getting naughty...."kaunse wala action"Blushing
n dat rajnikant dialogue .......i was like maan rajnikant's cousin....ROFL omg!!!!
but i m still nt gettin 1 thing.....as per the invitation it was their marriage 2day....... then where's the marriage???Confused

Edited by SakshiGarg - 13 January 2011 at 10:41am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Go to top