Bandini

13th January Update

ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hello friends

Part 1

episode starts with megha remembering vedji words- vishal walks in- both aruge- vishal tells her today the curtain on my eyes is removed- he tells her because of you i did not trust my own mom- he asks her why you did this with me
megha tells him shup up i am worried about the business
she tries to brain wash him but vishal does not listed he tells her I hate you and pushes her and tells her you are not worthy to become a mom

santu packing dm tells her we have tickets for tomorrow
shaku tells her why are you leaving so soon- emotional scene between them- santu tells them we gave them empty handed bit going with lot of memories- santu gives shaku her saree and dm gives musakar an eye glass

megha sees santu walk in the haveli- santu tells her i have come to my house with my malik- even vishal is not with you- santu lectures her on her character- and tells her i am sacred vishal may just kill you- santu tells her he will do this he will take revenge you watch- megha says no way- if you are not alive who brainwash him against me- santu says vishal was your strength but he no longer is with you- but i will do what vishal will do- throws megha of the railing- megha wakes up it is a dream- she is at the window- looks scary with open hair

santu doing rangoli- dm comes there- has flashback when santu made rangoli in dhrampur-
he tells her you have made nice rangoli santu tells him say something different- he asks her why are you making rangoli in the night?  she tells him i want to surprise shaku-
he asks her you have got so much fame in  mumbai tell me do you really want to go back to dhrampur after being the diamond queen? she says nothing is better than your janam bhumi- more ever baa, moti,toral,triveni-champa all are waiting for us and dhrampur is far better than mumbai

break

part 2

shaku comes out of her house and sees rangoli and is very happy- musakar is also happy- they tell santu it is beautiful your love is so evident- dm asks them you know why we do rangoli- he tell sthem it signifies all diff colors look good together it signifies diff people in a family living together and tell her my baa also makes rangoli in diwali

dhrampur- baa making moti make rangoli- she asks baa why we making rangoli diwali is still far- baa tells her my ram is coming back to  ayodha and sing the song dukh bin bete re bhaiya-

moti in triveni's room- she wants to make a collage for dm and santu as a suprise- moti asks her you love santu a lot ? moti tells her you are like santu you think 10 times before saying something so you do not hurt any ones feelings
moti tells her you have to divorce vishal- no need to sacrafice like santu- she tells her to end this wedding fiasco and tells her i will talk to the lawyer to free you and get a divorce from vishal- rishab outside listening

break

part 3

rishab in them-living room with baa- she asks him what are you worried dm will come all problems will  be solved- rishab asks baa do all problems get solved she says yes even triveni's problem will be solved? baa says yes vishal will be reedemed he is dm's blood-
moti comes and tells baa we have to save triveni from vishal- baa says no they have been married and i am sure he will improve
baa says triveni made the decision to marry vishal and she has the right to decide if she wants  a divorce from him and walks away
moti tells rishab i do not agree with baa- she asks rishab what you want he tells her i want what trivenis wants- i am with her in all her decisions

freeze on moti

Edited by ipodmackid - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipodmackid thumbnail
where is everyone? Bandini is still on come on it is not ending as of now

come out people
bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Mira.... where is everyone today....
come on ushma, sakshi, eli and rest of our friends

not forgetting anju
Edited by bishop22 - 13 years ago
ipodmackid thumbnail
Originally posted by: bishop22

Hi Mira.... where is everyone today....

come on ushma, sakshi, eli and rest of our friends

not forgetting anju

lagta hain sab naraz hai - do not loose hope girls 
picture abhi baki hain mere dost

hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipodmackid

where is everyone? Bandini is still on come on it is not ending as of now

come out people

hello ipod,
i am here and have decided to be at the forum for the max time during the updates, till the show ends....there is such a grave silence which is scary....even if it is ending we should all be happy for being the part of a great show....we owe this to BANDINI....

ipodmackid thumbnail
Originally posted by: hashbrown

hello ipod,
i am here and have decided to be at the forum for the max time during the updates, till the show ends....there is such a grave silence which is scary....even if it is ending we should all be happy for being the part of a great show....we owe this to BANDINI....

hi hashbrown- what you said is true
we all love bandini and still imagine has not announced it officially it is going off air so there is hope

sakshi_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fight bw megha and vishal..
he is aware of megha's true colors now...

megha saw a dream that santu threw her frm railing lol..
santu make rangoli 4 sakku bai and masurkar..
sanraj talks..
break
sakshi_24 thumbnail
mrng-
sakku bai and masurkar are happy to see the rangoli..
DM tell them the importance of rangoli..

baa,champa and moti making rangoli 4 santu and DM..
moti cum to triveeni and tell her to divore vishal now and dnt try to be santu..

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hello friends

I'm here too until the end

sakshi_24 thumbnail
moti says i will make sure that triveni , u and vishal will get divorce asap.
triveni cry and hug moti..
rishabh listening it all...
break