Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

13th January -WRT UPD : Laali Missing - Loha Back

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged

Agle Janam - 13 January -Written Updates

Loved Today's Show.. Its For Shekhar...ClapClapClapStarStarStar

Show starts  as Madhur busy to examine with some repairng work out of haveli..
Some of the workers taking sticks there..Here on couch Rekha bring tea for
Suman..They both talks about how things miss in this haveli..Soon they starts
bitching of Laali & taunting Madhur ...

Rekha says Last Night they show some stick out of Siddy's Room Which was not
there Earlier..What going on..Suman says I think all is happening bcuz of that Laali..
Bcuz of her our lives are in Danger..With this Nonsence Madhur loss his
Temper.. He
Tells these two that cant they mind their own business rather than such
 Nonsense all Time.. When ever they speaks Spreads poison only..He suspect these both
asks if are they behind all this mishap..Hes eyes will  follow they now on wards ..Any
smartness Wont Work...What experession can we expect from Suman & Rekha on this..Ouch

RV in her Room Drinking & thinking Loha's word that If Gangi will open mouth It will unite
Laali & Rekha & it will Turn  their Game..& Gangi's Word that Shes here To help Laali &
wont go any Where...He see Jamuni passing from there..Call her & ask to send her Mom as he
wanna talk to her...But Jamuni says She went to take her luggage & Will come after 2-3 Days..
RV seems relaxed to hear that..tells Jamuni to leave & Gives Evil smile as No need to worry
 now..(Whats is this CV;sOuch..)

Sumi With Shekhar & Madhav coming to Laali's Room..Shekhar tells that Madhav is
now Good boy..He listens Everyone & His teacher praise him...

As they come to passage..They see weird Red Footstep Mark in haveliShockedOuchConfused..Like one is Forward other is backed.....Its Shocks them and as they Follows..  Finally it ends up &  take
 them in Laali's Room  only.. Shekhar so worriedly Go inside his Room..Search around the Room..But Shock ..There is No Laali inside... Which leaves Shekhar & Sumi shocked &
Worried...

So Drama Starts Now...Big smileWinkTongue

Shekhar from Haveli's Main Hall Shouts calling Laali...Laali...Laali.Tongue.Hes shouting so Loud
That all assembles in hall..RV comes & ask Whats wrong & Why hes shouting for Laali..
Shekhar gives so tough Look to him & Just walks out..He actully Goes & Close Haveli's
Main DoorConfusedTongueLOL..He comes back in hall to Everyone..

He takes out Gun & Point to RVClap...Ask him to tell Where is Laali..RV says
What Nonsense ..He dont know..He ask Sumi to explain Shekhar..But Sumi..OMG..
(Loved this Lady TodayStar ...) She Says What should I explain..I was not here ..You were
here.. So you must know..So Tell What Shekhar is asking & Where is Laali..RV says shekhar is
 not Getting Anything..Shekhar says I m  getting Everything Now Actully..You are behind
Laali's life..You hv tried to Kill her how many times..You put her Room on fire..
and other things..I m not gonna leave this Time..

Suman intrupts in Between..Says to Shekhar that Seems Like hes again gone Mad &
What hes Doing.Angry.(You Psycho..I exepected yr Intruption to save yr Crime partner RV..
Be ready Now..Angry
)Shekhar Looks at her & Its Time to confront herTongue....He says.
Aww ..How I could forget you.Suman.? He moves to her..Points Gun at her as well..says
 "Tumri anko me bhi Kate ki Tarah Katkti hai na hamri Laali.."You thinks that She wanna
 trouble you & she wanna snatch yr hubby & want him marry to  her sis..Right " ....You think her
 as enemy...So for sake of it you did it..Tell me where is my Laali..?Suman is obviously so
scared.LOLAngry.She looks at Rekha Who Is  standing Beside her only..Which Makes
 Shekhar suspect  Rekha Now..

Now Its Rekha's trunLOLTongue..He points Gun at her as Well..Shekhar starts "Rekha..My Laali's
Blood sis..(Sagi Behen)..Lekin Sagi Hoke bhi Sagi nahi ho pai Laali KiAngry..You made her Cry    like anything.. He said Like "Hamri Laali ko khun Ke ansu Rulaya Tumne".Angry.But today you     went so Low.. Just for Revenge Now you Kidnapped her...Tell me Where She is..No one has answer ... All are Scared & Shock with his attitude today....  He points Gun at three of them..       And  Warns Them to Kill If they dont tell...He says Other Wise its Full & Final today..Hes not   gonna leave any of them Today..(.Dont miss the Faces..You'll Love it)..LOLLOLLOL

After this Final Warning They hear Some Sound & Some one coming in Haveli..See Who is
back..  Its Loha SingShockedShockedAngryAngryAngry...Loha comes back ,See all this On going Drama &
 starts  taunting  Shekhar saying hes happy to see this Gun in his hand & Now hes sure that Shekhar is his Blood..ShockedLOL

Shekhar says Good If Even hes also back..Hes gun not gonna take a Second to get point to him alsoTongue.. & He points Gun at LohaShockedLOLTongue.Loha tells Shekhar that Woman are like Shoes of  ManAngryAngryAngry..Should not give them much Importance other wise they starts dance on yr         headAngry..   Shekhar not in Mood to listen anything..Ask to tell Where he has hidden Laali otherwise he'll shoot him..Loha tells Sumi that See in front of you yr son wanna kill yr Suhag than what'll of  Yr SingaarTongue..Sumi's Replies "You just dont worry for my Sindoor & Singar..You just worry for yr  Life  now..   If you'll  be in worry of my stuff that may you'll loose yr Life.."ClapClapClapROFL

Loha tells Shekhar that He went Patna & was not here..Hes business Man..
Deals Where he see Profit Only....Not this kind of Cheap act..Shekhar says he knows
hes Headmaster of this kind of Cheap actLOL....Shekhar ask to tell Where his Laali..
Other wise he'll shoot him..He futher says How Loha toubled Laali like anything all Time &
hes behind her life.. If his Dad can shoot his Bahu(Laali).. Than he can also Shoot his Dad(Loha).. He warns...Suman & RV shocked.Rekha seems so scared for Loha.. (Why Rekha ..Yr Sis was dieing & You was stoneheart..& Now Why you are so Worried for this Loha..Is it Bcuz he was yr to  be hubby.Dead..)

Loha tells RV that He was telling that  Shekhar is Normal Now..But He still seems Mad to
 him.. Shekhar says Yes I m  mad..I m mad bcuz I m not able to find my Laali...Loha says than I
advice you Free that Go & Find her. .She must be Some Where...Loha starts shouting there
says  What is this Laali - Laali ?Is there not any work left beside Laali in this Haveli -That Low class Girl.Angry...Sumi tells him to lower down his Volume..Bcuz its not gonna prove
anythingLOLROFL.. The world know he & his Team (RV ,Suman ..May Rekha also Now..Ouch)
How many time tried to Trouble Laali...Loha asks Shekhar  What he'll Do..Will He burn this
 Haveli for Laaliya than.. Shekhar says Yes..I will do that also.Clap...Let him Find his Laali once than he'll Do this also...Loha asks Shekhar if he'll shoot his Dad..Sumi tells Shekhar that yr Dad
 is Like Jalebi..he wont get Straight thing..He may want Proof  to  See that you can Do what you
 are saying...(Basically Shes telling him to actully Fire gun.. OMG Sumi...Loved that one
..ClapClap)Here Madhav comes & asks about his Mom(LaaliEmbarrassed)..Jamuni tells She'll be back.. Shekhar says I  dont want Tamasha in front of my Baby..Just tell Where is my Laali.. But
 Loha keeps  on his Dialoges...

Shekhar Finally points Gun at Loha..Everyone seems scared..Bcuz hes about to Shoot him Now ActullyTongueWink.. There is few sec BG score..& When Hes about to shoot..Hes Phone Rings..He gets Call of Madhur Which shocks him.. Sumi asks Whats wrong..He says there is one Lady's dead body found in village..Everyone shocked  with this news..!!

Precap :

Shekhar breaking all this in one Room ( Not sure wether of his or Of Siddy)..He takes out clothes
..He see Photo frame Which has Siddy's pic..He says I will destroy all Nishani of you Siddeshwari today.. Dont want any of it in my House..

Comments :

It was one of the Good of AJ..!!Though the Gun was not  used LOL..But Confronting all  Evils  Was much needed after so much troubling Laali...

PLS Hit ChaskaMeter Friends..

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 13 January 2011 at 10:42am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

RajouriwebkapRamyalilybellerasnaxbakulaxAMSTsc19Godchildgshah84morenasmomShaliniLronelpari1000ankitapatel125nirleppannumilwebrydingdevGuruGhantal1nariymanya7878cbindia2009librarypassaasaxena3shelly.851kwebbelHeenapgaayikabmm1985aditeeashPutijaChalhovzeezee55gauranitaiGauri22A HUGE FANprincessRock776neela226.Mandy.nycsweetieMillerrr88SilverBellRajiniliciousMs.S.K.

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Thanks sweetgirl.
princessRock776 IF-Dazzler
princessRock776
princessRock776

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
oh no! where could have lali gone?  hope she wasn't kidnapped why are the footprints going backwards and forwards? ConfusedI hope she wan't sleepwalking Ermmyay loha singh is back Hugwhose dead body could it be?  and who put the lodge of wood in front of sideshwari's room? loved Shekhar's sternessClapwonder what made him so madErmm

Edited by natasha_1407 - 13 January 2011 at 7:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kwebbel

gauranitai Goldie
gauranitai
gauranitai

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
thank u
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged