Lavarnia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
guys i am really disappointed after reading the article😭😭😭 Salman an Yaana were one of the strongest contestants. They were never nominated, but suddenly they came in bottom three and than out of da show.😲 it was shocking...the only reason for me to watch Jhalak was SALMAN and now he is out😭 i dont have words to describe my fellings right now.😭 I HATE JHALAK FOR THAT..Jhalak will lose many fans if they continue like that...they got 21 scores, coz of salmans injury, and we all now that....
i am not going to watch Jhalak untill they're back in wild card round, if not; BYE BYE JHALAK..
i really hope they'll be back in wild card round..
i am leaving this forum too, but i promise i'll be back if salman and yaana return to da show...😭

Yaana and Salman u  was, are and will always be my winners, if u win the show or not😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
me joinin u too jaana.....
i'l be here in dis forum for salman's AT and wil watch da show ONLY if he & yana comes back as wild card entry....
Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You guys i know its shocking 
but i figured out 

how we can talk to JDJ creative team  u go to there online website and u go on there hompage were it says leave a comment 

on that area write how displeased we are about SalYana leaving and if they dont bring them back we start protesting 

i know people have to read those comments in order to approve them so lets get started
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
same here ..
im leaving too until they get salman back
asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thats the same reaction i had when i read the article too. I WILL NOT BE WATCHING IT ANYMORE UNLESS THEY COME BACK AS A WILD CARD ENTRY
I REALLY LOVED THEIR DANCING 😔
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
dnt worry they will be back through wild card! =)
TheUltimate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Though OP would not see this, I would like to offer my sincere and heartfelt sympathy for their loss. May you find peace.
YPNHK4Gaurav thumbnail
way too shocking! wont be watching until the wild card! but on the bright side, in the past those who have been eliminated have come back and reached the finals, like Prachi and Gauhar so just having my fingers crossed!
DesiGirl_ thumbnail
I took time out to watch this show online!
You guys kick Salman and Yaana out?
No prob. I'll use that time to do other things!
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He will come back through WC for sure. He might not win the show but he will defo make it to the finals!