Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day: 13th Jan 2011 (Page 14)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [3.85%]
18 [69.23%]
2 [7.69%]
1 [3.85%]
3 [11.54%]
1 [3.85%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
That is so sad .You know talking about this older brother and younger brother thing. I am going to go off topic here ...
My  youngest son works a lot  as a volunteer in a centre where there are autistic children .He was telling me about 2 brothers there .Both are severely autistic  to the extend that they really don't know where they are or what is happening around them ..
Bu tone very sweet and touching thing is that the older brother ( who hardly knows how to do anything  for himself )  takes as much care of the little brother as possible .Like when it is their  dinner time .He keeps an eye on his plate .When it is time to go home , he packs his bag ...when the little one falls , the older one leaves everything and rushes and picks up the little brother .
Even in a state like his ...he only knows one thing  ...how to care for his little brother ..

Usha I started crying when I heard this touching little story about those two brothers ....
Love is a very special thing isn't it  ?? ........

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 January 2011 at 2:44pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tv_madnessshootingstar27LuvSSevercarpe-diemThaneeTiyaliarchanamanavPiyatrix

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
yes it is guruji..Smile..especially those special kids love is very pure..Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

carpe-diem IF-Dazzler
carpe-diem
carpe-diem

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
My vote goes to Satish for handling Varsha so well.........

LuvSSever

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
I voted for Archana, anyone in her position would have reacted the way she did about Madhuri when she learned Madhuri knew about Vaishali. I hope Madhuri and Archana can be friends someday, I like Madhuri and I feel bad for her. It isn't her fault Dharmesh is a jerk, she is just fighting to keep her child alive.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaneearchanamanav

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Guys , please please ....read setraj's new thread .

It's just hilarious ...Brilliant piece ...ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaneearchanamanav

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Hi girls.......
late as usual......so today I voted Archana....for  she misunderstood  about what Madhuri said.,she thought Darmesh lied to her also..

and the way she questioned madhuri as if a police or detective or even Colombo..with all these questions....She makes a conclusion Darmesh lied to her...Its  so funny...Big smile  

Its not Madhuri fault...think also she is a good girl , don't know the real problem..but  what I know Darmesh should not leave her and make a child without a father to be with him all time. Its horrible what he did ..How can he sleep at night.?? Think, for him there was no problem, he has Two wife..and child, money,  power, status ...he has nothing to complaint....if there was not Varun problem..all thing will be all right and everybody will take him as saint..and vaishali will say My Pati is very good , taking care of me...How could she know the real face..of her Pati..

really I feel sad for Madhuri..Unhappy Seem to be sincere..All she want is to save Varun life..and that is understandable.a mother can do anything for her child. but in the otherhand..Vaishali is Archana sist..What Darmesh done to her its unforgivable.......

Darmesh the world is very small,..sooner the truth will come at your face....and you will loose..everything...waiting for that..

Our Arman Saddy saddy today..fortunately Savita come..make them smile even don't want to drink tea..She accept to come...yes she want to see Manav...Think little by little her" goussa will tanda" This will take time but..will happen..

Oh I forget Varsha can't have baby...What to say here her punishment..
She always opened her mouth..and said Manav is bad...now  Varsha you can say..What I did to my child is very worst.Thumbs Down and for that god punish me but Varcha must thank god Satish will never leave her.

Now you will cry all your life..even you adopt .you will feel guilty all your life..and that is your punishment..She was so cruel..with all problem she had...manav was always here for her. What will she do now..??Crying....

So I end here...episode interesting....but think we will see our Arman Saddy saddy cause familly is in problem...Archana must think about her couple...problems will always be here...don't put familly problem in your couple..that not good..

Think one who must be first to know is Vaishali, she is the one concern..she will take a decision so let her know , its a must...why hide her...the truth will come anyway..so

Bye every one..have you all tomorrow..

archanamanav

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
 Sorry ...I write ..don't even see how much i write..
perhaps somes don't like longer comments...sorry for that..

archanamanav

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
hi thanee..it was good..Cool..why you think some won't like it?..

Go to top