Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day: 13th Jan 2011 (Page 12)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [3.85%]
18 [69.23%]
2 [7.69%]
1 [3.85%]
3 [11.54%]
1 [3.85%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
piya i think no night scenes because these guys go for jdj rehearsal..Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzaPiyatrix

tv_madness Goldie
tv_madness
tv_madness

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

^^^ gene , latest problem - varsha cant conceive .. archu will rush to be with her sister ..

no, no, lunza, they might get down to business bcos of this latest problemWink..after all if they have to donate a baby...maybe Archu-Manav will have twins so that they can donate oneErmm

lunzaPiyatrix

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Archana is definitely suffering from amnesia .She does not remember how she was getting dumped for Shavani ...I think she wants to block that  away from her mind ...
I loved her  today .She was so dignified when savita was taunting  and behaving so badly with her .....
Also she felt bad for Madhuri the wayshe was quiet .The way she is worried about Vaishali , it was all very good .

The only thing I am not liking about her is that she is not working ..That is very very bad ...She must correct this ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 January 2011 at 12:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tv_madnesslunzaPiyatrix

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

^^^ gene , latest problem - varsha cant conceive .. archu will rush to be with her sister ..
i'm praying satish doesn't let  anyone know abt dis probs not even to Varsha also cos madam remembers ArMan only wen she has any probs otherwise doesn't give a damn to dem Ouch 
even though it serves right for varsha i feel sad for satish.he is my mostttt fave char after manav Disapprove

tv_madnesslunza

--Minks-- Senior Member
--Minks--
--Minks--

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
I am getting sooo bugged with the CVs... why can't they ever show some consistency in any of the characters.... Angry

When Archana started on her tirade that how can anyone think of sharing their husband with anyone, I so wanted to scream aloud that..... dud, that you are, you were willing to share / donate your husband to a crazy woman (who finally got her senses)........... and now she talks of the sanctity of marriage and its importance in any woman's life....... blah....

I guess with Vaishali being declared the illegal wife by CVs, they are arranging for Varsha to adopt the baby to help protect Vaishali... As Varsha very conveniently can't have a baby now, and Vaishu will face problems in society with the baby now with her 2nd wife status... I am sure CVs will get Varsha to take her baby...... or something similar......... stupid crap.. I am not liking the storyline at all, and only watch for Sushant scenes.... 

tv_madnesslunza

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Archana is definitely suffering from amnesia .She does not remember how she was getting dumped for Shavani ...I think she wants to blaock that  away from her mind ...
I loved her  today .She was so dignified when savita was taunting  and behaving so badly with her .....
Also she felt bad for Madhuri the wayshe was quiet .The way she is worried about Vaishali , it was all very good .

The only thing I am not liking about her is that she is not working ..That is very very bad ...She must correct this ...

she's avoiding that like bad dream Tanya or totally wiped that from her memory Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tv_madnesslunzaTanyaz

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

I think its the effect of being "spiritually wedded" for almost two yearsWacko .. thats why they dont act like a newly married couple ..

yea lunzi , they r beyond bodily pleasures Wacko doing that is a chore that needs to be done once in a while LOL bas or maybe if a gr8r good can be ahieved ie donating the bi-product to Vaishali LOL

tv_madnesslunza

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
That is why she got mad at Jaywan tthe other day .He reminded her that manav had  dumped her  and he was the one who was there for her .Immediately she started to hurt jaywant by telling him that he can never be as good as manav .Jaywant really hurt her bad for her to attack him back like this ...
Tha tis her weak point .She doesn't likes being reminded of that time .....that Manav divorced her out of his own will.
Truth always hurts ....LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Piyatrix

Go to top