Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: archanamanav

yes anu..he didn't want her upset..may be it was close to night time..๐Ÿ˜‰

No, no, Usha, Manav doesn't think of those things..too pavitra na..I think they did it once in Pune so as not to waste SulMan's money..now they are back to hand-holding and occasional pecks on the cheek..
Anu they hardly show any night sequence ArMan dont act like newly married couples maybe they shud permanently move to Poona ๐Ÿ˜†
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think morning time is best for dese two..see manav became romantic subah subah dat he was staring at archu continuously since 5.30 Lolz... but i'm expecting ArMan scenes after dharmesh's explosion cos den dere will be no probs atleasttt..
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^^ gene , latest problem - varsha cant conceive .. archu will rush to be with her sister ..
tv_madness thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_10

Anu they hardly show any night sequence ArMan dont act like newly married couples maybe they shud permanently move to Poona ๐Ÿ˜†

newly married?!!! They act like they have been married for more than 20 years..only the kheet-meet is missing๐Ÿ˜†
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think its the effect of being "spiritually wedded" for almost two years .. thats why they dont act like a newly married couple ..
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
piya i think no night scenes because these guys go for jdj rehearsal..๐Ÿค”
tv_madness thumbnail

Originally posted by: lunza

^^^ gene , latest problem - varsha cant conceive .. archu will rush to be with her sister ..

no, no, lunza, they might get down to business bcos of this latest problem๐Ÿ˜‰..after all if they have to donate a baby...maybe Archu-Manav will have twins so that they can donate one๐Ÿค”
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Archana is definitely suffering from amnesia .She does not remember how she was getting dumped for Shavani ...I think she wants to block that  away from her mind ...
I loved her  today .She was so dignified when savita was taunting  and behaving so badly with her .....
Also she felt bad for Madhuri the wayshe was quiet .The way she is worried about Vaishali , it was all very good .

The only thing I am not liking about her is that she is not working ..That is very very bad ...She must correct this ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lunza

i'm praying satish doesn't let  anyone know abt dis probs not even to Varsha also cos madam remembers ArMan only wen she has any probs otherwise doesn't give a damn to dem  
even though it serves right for varsha i feel sad for satish.he is my mostttt fave char after manav ๐Ÿ˜’