Satish
Savita
Anyone else
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
lunza i speak kannada not telugu..naaku telugu raadu...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by lunza

oh , sorry for giving a scare guysπŸ˜† .... i think it has happened in a couple of ekta's shows .. wish bonne reads this , i think she can give a few examples where this has happened in some previous shows..

It has happened in the ultimate Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi........Gautam Virani. πŸ˜ˆ

brother-brother though!
ok guys,gotto go -exam preps in the ening with friends,hope we have fun like ydayπŸ˜†...so will login trow same time,wish jaanu,karen will also come same timeπŸ˜•

Akka,tagged on to nishant's FB,its great timepassπŸ˜†
nange kannada gottu , telugu kooda ostundi , tamil konjum teriyum ...
bonne , i think it has happened in kahaani too .. saw a crazy scene in which three women had their babies in their arms and started swapping amongst themselves .. never understood why .. i asked my mum who was a regular viewer of the show and even she gave me a "I dont know what the hell's happening " look πŸ˜†
i think vaishu will give hers to varsha..😊
nanu kuda karnatakadavalu. aadare nanage kannada barauvadilla!

πŸ˜ƒ
akka  , as long as the CVs spare the leads of the done to death tracks like the bone marrow/sperm donation and baby donation i am fine with it ..
Edited by lunza - 13 years ago
Originally posted by bonnefille

nanu kuda karnatakadavalu. aadare nanage kannada barauvadilla!

πŸ˜ƒ

yake barudilla?...πŸ€“
Originally posted by lunza

bonne , i think it has happened in kahaani too .. saw a crazy scene in which three women had their babies in their arms and started swapping amongst themselves .. never understood why .. i asked my mum who was a regular viewer of the show and even she gave me a "I dont know what the hell's happening " look πŸ˜†

really......i don't remember any of that. my mum used to watch kahaani as well....but i don't remember much. Kyunki was popular.....my boy class partner used to watch it and i used to laugh at him and secretly watch it myself.