Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: archanamanav

archu said she won't share manav with anyone ..but she was giving him up to shravani right...majboori..πŸ€“..now why  can't madhuri have majboori..πŸ€“

😲 blasphemy from Archu fan πŸ˜† nice to read this Akka πŸ˜‰
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Archu truly felt Manav will have a better life doing as his mother wanted Akka.Remember,Manav also signed the divorce papers the first time,coz he truly felt satish will give her a better life

They love each other with or without legalities,long distance and sexual pleasures etc.Am sure Manav will go to jail for her now also,just like bfor - and she will defend him now,just like bfor
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
saffy..thats is all ok..but i still didn't like archu saying those things..πŸ€“
SaffyFlower thumbnail

sure Akka,no probπŸ˜‰see,am bigger Archu fan nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

SaffyFlower thumbnail
Actually,the decision making shud be vaishu's and nobody is telling her yetπŸ˜•its obvious how sulo will go kaput,hope nobody tells her first Edited by SaffyFlower - 13 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ok..you are bigger fan of her..saffy..😎..everyone can have majboori not just her....thats all..😊..madhuri seems like a better girl compared to vaishu...πŸ˜†
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bonnefille

no saffy....manav the waiter meant to catch sexy dharmu in action. πŸ˜†

Or i guess it will be manav's final insult......and then lottery......he will become rich. πŸ˜Ž

i thought the chori episode was going to be manav's final insult but the CVs outdo themselves everytime...

varsha cant bcum mum ? i am getting nervous now .. if the lead's sis cant bcum a mum in the soap world .. the lead usually donates her first child to her
SaffyFlower thumbnail
if dhammu has registered marriage with 2 women,its supporting a crime,watever be the majboori.

And vaishu never knew abt madzy at all,madz-dhammu gave her no choice - but ArMan never hid their love,they declared it even in the divorce court,allowing everybody free access to make decisions - the hiding part,is for each to interpret
Edited by SaffyFlower - 13 years ago
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Originally posted by: lunza

[i thought the chori episode was going to be manav's final insult but the CVs outdo themselves everytime...

varsha cant bcum mum ? i am getting nervous now .. if the lead's sis cant bcum a mum in the soap world .. the lead usually donates her first child to her

😲😲
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh , sorry for giving a scare guysπŸ˜† .... i think it has happened in a couple of ekta's shows .. wish bonne reads this , i think she can give a few examples where this has happened in some previous shows..