Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

galti karo sorry bolo..woh nahi tum uski tarah ho.

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
very good epi...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.....frm Mr Dobriyal scene...to meesha blushing to Abhiya.everything was good.....

Mr n Mrs dobriyal : we alwaz kinda knew dat Mrs Dobriyal wudnt b all positive....thou i wudnt call her wrong coz shez right on her part..bt kinda knew dis was to happen.....hope she doesnt change her attitude to complete negative 2wrds Pia....

meesha : all blushing....................................awwwww..............🀣.........

purani Library aur usme chupe kai raaz....: gud scene...Bg score perfect.....the entire old n ruined Lib ambiance was done nicely.....

i liked the Pia scene while reading d history of pandher..... n dn the 1 wen she tries to scan the photograph......

abhay : he was good ....start of 2days epi.......

sensing sumthin fishy dn.. 2wrds the Lib......

frm being so ......to an intense eye lock wid her later..

pehle toh tum mujhe sorry bolti ho.....aur phir se meri life mein interfere karti ho...

..STOP interfering in my life...

woh tumhare jaisi nahi tum uske jaisi dikhti ho.......tumhe aur usme bahot faraq hai.......

pia main tumhe karib nahi aane dena chahta....kyunki main tumhe khona nahi chahta.....

The new promo is simply superb.............it is impressive ..captivating....perfect BG  n effects.........ABHAY in his Vampire avatar     ............gets a ....
.........pia in all avatar very good........special mention for the New montage ......

looking forward for a superb track ahead...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0o.Leah.o0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Your posts always put this silly smile on my face ! Really cute !

Keep rocking !
Leah
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow. .i lykd mishu's track d most. .m waitng 4 d bday party
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜†.. I really need to watch this episode asap..!! Misha..blushing..
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Res!😊

-Edited-

Awesome take as always, adits!πŸ€—

Ok, I know where Madhu is coming from but she needs to get her priorities right!! Seeing Arnab's pain and impatience, she should tell him the truth! She should, for once, think beyond the so-called 'samaj'. I tell you! This society is the main villain😑 I'm pretty sure that Misha and Panchi will accept Pia with open arms, though I don't deny that they will be heartbroken at their father's unfaithfulness. 
Misha was adorable! I loved it when she his her face and blushed! Awwiee!😳
Kabir is back! Yayie!! At least we got a glimpse!πŸ˜ƒ
Abhay-Pia connection was amazing and so was the AbhIya scene but Abhay should seriously considered a better way to shout at her. His reason was so unconvincing. I understand he didn't want Pia to know about Pandher but then 'Stop interfering in my life' was so out of place! Just because she was going through certain things which he was researching on, that is not called 'interfering in his life'. Of course, we know that she was interfering, but under normal circumstances, he can't 'accuse' her of it!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
The run-hug and kiss, do I even need to say anything?☺️
@Precap: Pia is so going to get another jhhad from Abhay when he gets to know that she's planning to go to PandherπŸ€”
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
-Dana- thumbnail

Cute post!!

Abhay was really harsh when he said 'u are nothing like her'πŸ˜”

and aww....both caring so much for each other

Abhay trust me....let me know what you are hiding inside....share your pain with me

Piya...i cant tell you the truth...i dont want to see you hurt...

ahhh this twoπŸ€—

and is it just me....or will madhu never tell the actuall truth to arnav if she goes down to talk to that orphanage woman?πŸ€”
Edited by HeartEdward - 13 years ago
cutemug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

^^ Abhay Piya Trademark smiley 🀣

"Meri life se door raho,
Mujhse door raho,
Maithili se door raho...."

Uff...

Abhay!!can't you see Piya is all set to kiss you all the time and you say all this 🀣

Lurvee your posts Adits πŸ‘πŸΌ

--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
too good dud !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u simply rock πŸ‘

AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely loved the Abhiya Scene at the old library and the Miya Scene too!
awesome upd.
loved it.....
today's epi. was too good..
and yes the new promo is simply outstanding.
loving it....