Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

galti karo sorry bolo..woh nahi tum uski tarah ho.

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
very good epi...ClapClapClap.....frm Mr Dobriyal scene...to meesha blushing to Abhiya.everything was good.....

Mr n Mrs dobriyal : we alwaz kinda knew dat Mrs Dobriyal wudnt b all positive....thou i wudnt call her wrong coz shez right on her part..bt kinda knew dis was to happen.....hope she doesnt change her attitude to complete negative 2wrds Pia....

meesha : all blushing....................................awwwww..............ROFL.........

purani Library aur usme chupe kai raaz....: gud scene...Bg score perfect.....the entire old n ruined Lib ambiance was done nicely.....

i liked the Pia scene while reading d history of pandher..... n dn the 1 wen she tries to scan the photograph...Reading...

abhay : he was good ....start of 2days epi...Kisses....

sensing sumthin fishy dn..Running 2wrds the Lib......

frm being so ......to an intense eye lock wid her later..

pehle toh tum mujhe sorry bolti ho.....aur phir se meri life mein interfere karti ho...Rolling Eyes

..STOP interfering in my life...

woh tumhare jaisi nahi tum uske jaisi dikhti ho.......tumhe aur usme bahot faraq hai...Screamer....

pia main tumhe karib nahi aane dena chahta....kyunki main tumhe khona nahi chahta.....

The new promo is simply superb.............it is impressive ..captivating....perfect BG  n effects.........ABHAY in his Vampire avatar     ............gets a ....
Thumbs Up.........pia in all avatar very good........special mention for the New montage ..Clapping Hands....

looking forward for a superb track ahead...Big smileBig smileBig smile..

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

swathi.raoshaggyscoobypranitiBig_bangcutemugtantrums..manur-Dana-meawKhaLidaHAnamikaSJainRozy77--AROMAL--reepicheepNaughtyNihu0o.Leah.o0Yukti_Ratzholic--sumana13--Charu21-Priti11-pritirayssushups.:.MONA.:.-nautankidollz-matwamango.Jane..pyar-ishkBefikre

0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Your posts always put this silly smile on my face ! Really cute !

Keep rocking !
Leah

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--adits7

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
wow. .i lykd mishu's track d most. .m waitng 4 d bday party

--sumana13--adits7

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
LOL.. I really need to watch this episode asap..!! Misha..blushing..

adits7pyar-ishk

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Res!Smile

-Edited-

Awesome take as always, adits!Hug

Ok, I know where Madhu is coming from but she needs to get her priorities right!! Seeing Arnab's pain and impatience, she should tell him the truth! She should, for once, think beyond the so-called 'samaj'. I tell you! This society is the main villainAngry I'm pretty sure that Misha and Panchi will accept Pia with open arms, though I don't deny that they will be heartbroken at their father's unfaithfulness. 
Misha was adorable! I loved it when she his her face and blushed! Awwiee!Embarrassed
Kabir is back! Yayie!! At least we got a glimpse!Big smile
Abhay-Pia connection was amazing and so was the AbhIya scene but Abhay should seriously considered a better way to shout at her. His reason was so unconvincing. I understand he didn't want Pia to know about Pandher but then 'Stop interfering in my life' was so out of place! Just because she was going through certain things which he was researching on, that is not called 'interfering in his life'. Of course, we know that she was interfering, but under normal circumstances, he can't 'accuse' her of it!Thumbs Down
The run-hug and kiss, do I even need to say anything?Blushing
@Precap: Pia is so going to get another jhhad from Abhay when he gets to know that she's planning to go to PandherErmm

Edited by Chill_Out - 13 January 2011 at 9:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugadits7pyar-ishk

-Dana- Senior Member
-Dana-
-Dana-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged

Cute post!!

Abhay was really harsh when he said 'u are nothing like her'Unhappy

and aww....both caring so much for each other

Abhay trust me....let me know what you are hiding inside....share your pain with meOuch

Piya...i cant tell you the truth...i dont want to see you hurt...

ahhh this twoHug

and is it just me....or will madhu never tell the actuall truth to arnav if she goes down to talk to that orphanage woman?Ermm

Edited by HeartEdward - 13 January 2011 at 9:30am

adits7pyar-ishk

cutemug Senior Member
cutemug
cutemug

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adits7

Screamer....

^^ Abhay Piya Trademark smiley ROFL

"Meri life se door raho,
Mujhse door raho,
Maithili se door raho...."

Uff...

Abhay!!can't you see Piya is all set to kiss you all the time and you say all this ROFL

Lurvee your posts Adits Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
too good dud !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u simply rock Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index