India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren could be the stalker...

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Hey the precap os seriously bothering me... What was that man telling chancal? He was saying viren changed the booking to the new resort and cancelled the booking at his... Gosh does this mean what i always thought.. IS IT VIREN??? is he doing this to create that hatred in Nivi's mind??? There is a chance guys... But i would say, its kinda nivi's fault, if she would love viren just the way he did or more than he does( COZ VIREN AKA KINSHUK DESERVES ONE HELL OF A LOVE) he wouldnt have turned into a pyshco doing all this to get her love... But as Saniha said, EVERYTHING IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR...Wink He is right. he is just trying to get the loves tht HE desrves....
Wat say guys???

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
There is a big chance of Viren being the stalker from day one. But since till today, only good things have been shown about him, we cannot directly point finger at him.

but all his actions cum words, if analysed with an unbiased mind, has double meanings or some hidden meanings. The interpretations can be extremely positive or extremely negative.

I am sure, by the end of this week or early nxt week, the stalker will be revealed to the viewers, but not to the characters of the show
Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
I really hope it's not Viren. He doesn't need to stoop to scaring Nivi into loving him. I just find that ridiculous. Nivi needs ONE positive person who'll always be there for her and I thought Viren was it so I'm hoping against hope that it is not Viren.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushi

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
actually, whatever we have throught or are thinking about Viren, good or bad, is just the viewer's interpretations from ANTICIPATIONS.

Creatives have never shown anything, other than he has attitude, his speaks bluntly, he claims to side with truth and he loves Nivedita, all this actions prove this.

Viren's character, especially his past, is yet to unfold. There might not be anything hidden in his past or there can be many things from his past.

Both are equally possible and justifiable. Only a person, if any, who is watching this show carefully and with an unbiased mind, can hear the call of Viren.
MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

actually, whatever we have throught or are thinking about Viren, good or bad, is just the viewer's interpretations from ANTICIPATIONS.

Creatives have never shown anything, other than he has attitude, his speaks bluntly, he claims to side with truth and he loves Nivedita, all this actions prove this.

Viren's character, especially his past, is yet to unfold. There might not be anything hidden in his past or there can be many things from his past.

Both are equally possible and justifiable. Only a person, if any, who is watching this show carefully and with an unbiased mind, can hear the call of Viren.

True i guess we shud end this game of pointing out the stalker possibilities. Let it be revealed as time cums... Its just the curiosity level i guess, makes even me act like thisSmile
diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Could it be that Viren as a child also was obsessed with Nivi,  and his parents got to know about it thats why they sent him away from this place,  He had alsl said to CC that he has ever tried to commit suicide and can do it again if CC tries to seperate him from Nivi,  May be this is the thing the CTM want to show us,  that his love since childhood and been kept away from her turns into obsession,  Or else when he got to know about Sidharth and Nivi's love he should have gone against the whole family and helped Nivi and SIdharth get married, instead he himself got maried to Nivi,  May be she is his childhood love whom he wanted to get at any cost,  This is my POV
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Could it be that Viren as a child also was obsessed with Nivi,  and his parents got to know about it thats why they sent him away from this place,  He had alsl said to CC that he has ever tried to commit suicide and can do it again if CC tries to seperate him from Nivi,  May be this is the thing the CTM want to show us,  that his love since childhood and been kept away from her turns into obsession,  Or else when he got to know about Sidharth and Nivi's love he should have gone against the whole family and helped Nivi and SIdharth get married, instead he himself got maried to Nivi,  May be she is his childhood love whom he wanted to get at any cost,  This is my POV
there are lot of possibilities, but I guess creatives will come up with something that we cannot think of. Plus, we do not know anything about Viren;s past.

it also could be we are scratching our head about Viren's past and there is nothing there. very possible
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
The precap can be interpreted in two ways: both positive or negative.He might have booked the same resort to see if Sid is the stalker or he has some other wrong motif.

similarly, every action of Viren can be interpreted as positive or negative. Like the bulb. He might be working secretly to find the stalker, or he is trying to hide the info.

His coming back to Shimla, its very possible he is speaking the truth and equally possible, he is not.

again 50-50

Go to top