Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

now varsha vaishali will come to know properly ... (Page 2)

harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SD-

May your wishes come true.

My wishes are

1. Satish divorces Varsha and marries a new girl
2. Vaishali divorces Dharmu and stays at K's. Manju taunts her left and right.
3. Jaywant cheats Dharmu. Dharmu gets bankrupt and finally ends up as a beggar in front of Siddhi Vinayak temple, ArMan offer him five rupee coin every time they visit Bappa.
4. Satish gets a new job and Jaywant is tested HIV positive (thanks to his  frquent visit to brothels)

i like i like..LOLLOL...i jst love d 3rd & 4th wish...hahaha....i want satish 2 open up a new company & manav & archu can get gud jobz dere.....i rlli want dharmesh 2 get bnkrupt....i m tired of hiz attitude...& hope dey 1st snatch hiz blackberry...hez on hiz fone 24/7...comeon we know u gt a blackberry so stop showin offff

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

urcrazy

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Varsha and Vaishali are both in need of a serious reality check, their behavior of late towards Archana and especially Manav has been unacceptable. Varsha is a total hypocrite with her attitude, which is why I enjoyed when Savita reminded her of when she had her abortion and had no where to go. Vaishali same thing, Manav has done so much for her and I was just shocked to hear her speaking like such a snob while with Dharmesh. I never expected this of both of them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

harpkaurNisha_90

swtbaby IF-Sizzlerz
swtbaby
swtbaby

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
I agree with u 100%
naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
archana & manav will be varsha's greatest supporters when everyone turns against her because of her current dilemma of not being able to get pregnant  because of the abortion....i think varsha will eventually conceive overcoming all odds...   she slowly is realizing her mistakes.....they will all eventually realize what a wonderful guy manav is  (along with satish of course)...but why satish is keeping quiet about everything he knows.....and even ajit, i don't understand..  Confused  everyone having all these secrets they are carrying around.is driving me crazy...D'oh
prasad1991 Goldie

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged

My wishes are

3. Jaywant cheats Dharmu. Dharmu gets bankrupt and finally ends up as a beggar in front of Siddhi Vinayak temple, ArMan offer him five rupee coin every time they visit Bappa.
4. Satish gets a new job and Jaywant is tested HIV positive (thanks to his  frquent visit to brothels)
Wow SD.. Completely agree with above wishes... I wish ur all the wishes come true... LOL.. Eagerly waiting for this.. Esp Wishes for Dharmu and Vaishali.. They need more than anyone else...

But I feel Manav will give more than 5 rupee if he comes to know it is Dharmesh.. You know how ArMan are.. They cant see anyone in trouble..
shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged

My wishes are

I have the same wishes.....Jaywant HIV positive LOL....good idea...and manav archana giving dhamesh 5 rupee wow....
Virekha Senior Member
Virekha
Virekha

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged

I havent watched for a few months, started watching again from Xmas, so Im a bit lost, could someone please tell me why these two hate Manav so much, what do they think he did/did not do?

Go to top