India-Forums

ME - 13 Jan'11 - Daily Discussion (Page 5)

RainbowWarrior IF-Dazzler
RainbowWarrior
RainbowWarrior

IJSMB Banner Contest Winner.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samFan

Originally posted by ppurva

Atta boy Kabir, not for  nothing are you the hunkiest, sexiest man alive. Can I take minute to drool over Kabir in his black figure hugging T-shirt and sexy jeans, gelled back hair, that soft smile on his lips, well chiselled body. OHH man, this show will be a ihit if they just keep having this kind of drool-maal walk in, in every other episode.

Drool drool drool still drooling............ lol 

Fabulous expression Drool-Maal LOL and sooo true..... lol

Originally posted by axeion

Originally posted by .Isha.

Originally posted by ppurva

Atta boy Kabir, not for  nothing are you the hunkiest, sexiest man alive. Can I take minute to drool over Kabir in his black figure hugging T-shirt and sexy jeans, gelled back hair, that soft smile on his lips, well chiselled body. OHH man, this show will be a ihit if they just keep having this kind of drool-maal walk in, in every other episode

Aiyo sharam aaying using words like drool-maal...EmbarrassedBlushing 
Me likey to drool both Karan and Kabir. Kabir more so

Lol...I so wanted to write this when Kabir came on-screen... I actually took a break from the show and googled his pics too Embarrassed He definitely is 100% Drool-maal even today at his age Day Dreaming

Seriously ladies, you might want to cut down on the drooling, because Kabir Bedi would NOT be impressed Tongue Wink LOL

Edited by RainbowWarrior - 14 January 2011 at 12:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.GoldySom.axeion

RainbowWarrior IF-Dazzler
RainbowWarrior
RainbowWarrior

IJSMB Banner Contest Winner.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Ppurva, thanks to your update, I can now sit for the episode exam Big smile Great stuff Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.GoldySom.axeion

sunandshine IF-Sizzlerz
sunandshine
sunandshine

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
That kathak dancer household is exactly like the neighbors I grew up withShocked Time pe khaana, sona, uthana, baithna..etc
sunandshine IF-Sizzlerz
sunandshine
sunandshine

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
edit

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index