India-Forums

ME - 13 Jan'11 - Daily Discussion (Page 3)

Isha.Isha IF-Rockerz
Isha.Isha
Isha.Isha

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ppurva

My very first update ever Isha, toh jyaada hi khich gaya, aage se editing karke hoga.

No worries. You did superb job!StarClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RangiliDhannoAutumn.axeion

mcm226 IF-Sizzlerz
mcm226
mcm226

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Sweta n Purva...Thanks for the update girls Hug Hug...........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.Ishaaxeion

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks for update Ekta and Purva Star

Will watch the episode in a few. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.Isha

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ppurva

My very first update ever Isha, toh jyaada hi khich gaya, aage se editing karke hoga.

Thanks for the detailed updates Purva... Aage se jaroor edit karna...lekin show ki tarah heavily edit nahiLOL  plzzzzzz Embarrassed

RangiliDhannoIsha.Ishaaxeion

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

Brief Update of what I remember....

Anita goes to Anuradha's room and starts arguing with her. Ani says Anu that Pooja didi rules Anu has not followed properly so how can Anu start her rules. Anu says from today it is my turn so all will happen as per my rules.. Ani defy her and keep on arguing on this point and also on some things to get repaired in the house. Anu says she has no money.. she was given only fixed amount and from that already some have been spent and not much left for the work to be done and she is not going to spend her money. Both argue very much. Anu tells Ani to go out and Ani thinks Anu is telling her to go out of the house and so the argument continues.. Anita surely is very rude with Anuradha. Finally Anuradha says get out from this room. So Ani says that is ok but she will not go out of the house.

Anu wants them to sit in the hall and have dinner like she does in her house.. she feels eating on the dinning table is not good always and all should eat anywhere in the house, so she suggests the hall. Aaliya think at first object and says she likes to eat on dining table but Anu says we will eat in the hall sitting on the floor. Finally they eat in the hall.

Then one time they are shown eating on the dining table and Anu making garam garam rotis for the kids and giving them as she feels that is how love is given. Aaliya says when my mom is there we all sit together and eat and discuss the day what each one did but here we are feeling so lonely eating alone. Afterwards Anu asks Aaliya whether she would make out the difference is rotis as she had made.. Aaliya says not much. Anu is upset and is shown talking to the camera may be she liked it but is not admitting it.

One time Kabir Bedi (Pooja's dad) and his friend comes to their place. K's friend is upset with the changes made by Anu. She is not happy that they will be eating dinner in the hall. Kabir says OK. Finally they eat in the hall only. K's friend explains to Anu that in your house you are only as a wife and mother and do work associated to it but here Pooja is everything and she has to do all the things which one has to do to make a house run. Finally Kabir and his friend leave.

Anu surprises Aaliya with her painting put in the frame.. Aaliya is very happy to see them. They put all the frame painting of Aaliya on the wall. One painting Aaliya says not to remove as that painting was given by her Nani to Pooja, so that is not removed.

Pooja appoints the help but Rajiv is not so happy.

Thanks Sweta for a brief update Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarrior-Sneha25-Isha.Ishaaxeion

anitamalik IF-Stunnerz
anitamalik
anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
I have a question..in todays episode, the coming up, they showed pooja tear apart Anuraddhas letter..LOL Did they air the entire scene or did I miss it? Because I badly wanted to see that LOL

RainbowWarrioraxeion-naureen786-

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anitamalik

I have a question..in todays episode, the coming up, they showed pooja tear apart Anuraddhas letter..LOL Did they air the entire scene or did I miss it? Because I badly wanted to see that LOL

They did not show it... Even I wanted to see the drama...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

axeionanitamalik

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index