India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Hetal to turn evil?

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
The more I see Hetal get yelled at by Koki, the more I believe that Hetal has another side to her. I mean can she really be that stupid to tell Urmi that they are going to send Kinjal to America??? After knowing that Koki basically doesn't trust and hates Urmi? I mean I almost feel that Hetal is actually doing that on purpose because she knows Urmi is the gossip queen and acts all dumb because she wants to keep her positive reputation in the house until the time comes. I have a hard time believing that Hetal is actually going to keep taking insult after insult from her devrani Koki and not do anything about it. Hetal must have something up her sleeves and I truly think it will surface as a future track.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asiabunnyupasana.diyaevadSky23saomom-tellyaddict-

Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Making Hetal turn evil and get rid of Urmi would be good idea but I wonder if the CVs really think about what they are doing.  There doesn't seem to be any depth to any of the characters.  How can any one person be completely good or always keep turning the other cheek?  Gopi and Hetal.  Human being and real people are not like that.  All of us have many colours of grey in us.  We feel many many many emotions.  

Here they they have decided who is going to get angry, sad, happy and they don't ever change from that course!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asiabunnyevad.Verity.

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

Making Hetal turn evil and get rid of Urmi would be good idea but I wonder if the CVs really think about what they are doing.  There doesn't seem to be any depth to any of the characters.  How can any one person be completely good or always keep turning the other cheek?  Gopi and Hetal.  Human being and real people are not like that.  All of us have many colours of grey in us.  We feel many many many emotions.  

Here they they have decided who is going to get angry, sad, happy and they don't ever change from that course!

Exactly, I don't understand y Hetal never says "BAS! Koki, no one was telling your daughters doings to the world, what you see is not always the truth!".........I mean y take such insult? Any normal human being would maybe take it once even twice but by the third time around, would either polity or in anger tell the person off. I mean she just stands there mum......I can somewhat even understand Gopi doing that as she is younger or whatever (i know that is no reason to insult anyone), but maybe that is why Gopi doesn't voice her opinion. But here, the younger one is always taunting and bashing the older one and the older one says nothing.............I JUST DON"T GET IT!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sky23.Verity.

DriftInfinitely IF-Dazzler
DriftInfinitely
DriftInfinitely

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
I hope she is not going to turn out to be evil!! There are already too many villains in Saathiya!
DriftInfinitely IF-Dazzler
DriftInfinitely
DriftInfinitely

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Besides if something like that happens, the show will become too much like an Ekta Kapoor show and that would be awful. Dead
Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Hetal is secretely in love with kokila.. Havnt u heard hetal say "meri kokila.. Meri kokila" many times? Kokila is the man of the house while Hetal is the bahu of house.. ROFL..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nena22DriftInfinitely

Mrittyu_Trishna Senior Member
Mrittyu_Trishna
Mrittyu_Trishna

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Well, Swati Shah (Hetal) did have a negative streak to her in Teen Bahuraaniyaan as Bhavna. Maybe they'll do it again?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top