India-Forums

Hats off to Pooja Bedi's daughter (Page 4)

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Aliya...............marry me? ROFL

LOL

I thought i was the only one who liked Aaliya's standLOL, but good to know everyone supports her words..she was so intense! Loved what she said, that shows how much she loves her mother..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-ThatOneGuyaxeion

.Ashima Senior Member
.Ashima
.Ashima

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju786

Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Aliya...............marry me? ROFL

LOL

I thought i was the only one who liked Aaliya's standLOL, but good to know everyone supports her words..she was so intense! Loved what she said, that shows how much she loves her mother..
She loves her mother thet desnt mean she will shower equally love on her husband....
bedigirl Newbie
bedigirl
bedigirl

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anitamalik

Oh I agree with your post! I just started watching the show and I have to say I really love the way Pooja has raised her kids, cause we could see a jhalak of it in Aalia! =) I love how she stood up for her mom when Anuraddha was finding faults in the way she raised them! I really felt bad for her when she cried, but she honestly made Pooja proud im sure!

thank you so much for the compliment!! yes, she made me very very verrrrrrry proud! and it's heartwarming to know that so many people have felt protective and loving towards her!
it's at moments like this that one realises how important it is to gear your children for a potentially "cruel" outside world and give them the strength and emotional intelligence to handle situations!

I just have to mention, WHY was Anuradha picking on the paintings on the wall! Just cause Pooja doesn't have her daughters paintings up there doesn't mean she doesn't encourage her! You don't have to show off talent if you have it. Just cause Anuradha would rather have her kids paintings on the wall doesn't mean everyone has to follow the bandwagon! She pisses me off!
thanks again for the vote of confidence. i have encouraged aalia right from an early age to further her art because she has an amazing flair for art and also i'm a huge art lover.(that's why i have works of art from artists ranging from Mf hussain to jaideep mehrotra, paresh hazra, laila khan, brinda miller, ambadas etc up on my walls! some of Aalia's art works where she has excelled HAVE been framed and put up.. in my room, her room and the study room.. but anuradha picked on why it wasn't in the living room! so petty! for heavens sake... give the grandmasters of art their due too!!  btw.. aalia has already done her elementary and intermediate art exams all India Clap... she's going to be an artist to watch out for!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ArpitachohanormsLovelyPlanet-Sneha25-.ArjunIsha.Isha-naureen786-

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bedigirl

Oh I agree with your post! I just started watching the show and I have to say I really love the way Pooja has raised her kids, cause we could see a jhalak of it in Aalia! =) I love how she stood up for her mom when Anuraddha was finding faults in the way she raised them! I really felt bad for her when she cried, but she honestly made Pooja proud im sure!

thank you so much for the compliment!! yes, she made me very very verrrrrrry proud! and it's heartwarming to know that so many people have felt protective and loving towards her!
it's at moments like this that one realises how important it is to gear your children for a potentially "cruel" outside world and give them the strength and emotional intelligence to handle situations!

I just have to mention, WHY was Anuradha picking on the paintings on the wall! Just cause Pooja doesn't have her daughters paintings up there doesn't mean she doesn't encourage her! You don't have to show off talent if you have it. Just cause Anuradha would rather have her kids paintings on the wall doesn't mean everyone has to follow the bandwagon! She pisses me off!
thanks again for the vote of confidence. i have encouraged aalia right from an early age to further her art because she has an amazing flair for art and also i'm a huge art lover.(that's why i have works of art from artists ranging from Mf hussain to jaideep mehrotra, paresh hazra, laila khan, brinda miller, ambadas etc up on my walls! some of Aalia's art works where she has excelled HAVE been framed and put up.. in my room, her room and the study room.. but anuradha picked on why it wasn't in the living room! so petty! for heavens sake... give the grandmasters of art their due too!!  btw.. aalia has already done her elementary and intermediate art exams all India Clap... she's going to be an artist to watch out for!!

Hi Ms. Pooja Bedi,Smile

Welcome to the forum...Hug

Huge applause for the way u lead ur lifeClap. There are certainly some qualities that can be learnt from you, be it home making, organisational skills, adaptability, flexibility and I can go on and on and on.Smile 
I have definitely learnt a few things from you and will definitely try to imbibe them in meEmbarrassed. Love the way u raised your kids. Hats off to youThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohan

bedigirl Newbie
bedigirl
bedigirl

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbanik

Originally posted by bedigirl

Hi Ms. Pooja Bedi,Smile

Huge applause for the way u lead ur lifeClap. There are certainly some qualities that can be learnt from you, be it home making, organisational skills, adaptability, flexibility and I can go on and on and on.Smile 
I have definitely learnt a few things from you and will definitely try to imbibe them in meEmbarrassed. Love the way u raised your kids. Hats off to youThumbs Up

aaaaaaaw!!!Hug

-Sneha25-

LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Hi Ms. Pooja Bedi,Smile

[/QUOTE]
So you believe Pooja Bedi is on the forum.. btw does nt she have better things to do... such as getting sthign fixed in her house LOL and also fix her annoying maid

purva

.Ashima Senior Member
.Ashima
.Ashima

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lonely0planet

Hi Ms. Pooja Bedi,Smile

So you believe Pooja Bedi is on the forum.. btw does nt she have better things to do... such as getting sthign fixed in her house LOL and also fix her annoying maid[/QUOTE]

Not pooja but Aliya and gang can wrok behind all this

purva

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Oooooooopsss Mrs. Bedi, please ignore my "proposal" on page one ConfusedLOL

Isha.Isha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index