India-Forums

Hats off to Pooja Bedi's daughter (Page 3)

spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohanorms-Sneha25-axeion

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
I agree with the post. All credit goes to pooja's upbringing and aaliya's social circle.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Originally posted by axeion

Originally posted by mcm226

Originally posted by axeion

Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Aliya...............marry me? ROFL

Child-Marriage ke case mein tumhe andar kar denge ROFL
baalika vadhu n balak var,dono andarROFLROFL

Yahaan toh Daadi-Sa bhi hain ROFL

Oye tum log bitching karte raho, aur Mihir dulhaniya le jayega ROFL

Yahaan ki dadi sa thodi hatke hain yaar......sach mein andar karde gi. yahaan pe to woh kisi elite social worker ki tarah lagti hai..Big smile  Btw,  I was going through Sarita Tanwar and Neelam's tweets. they were discussing about dadi sa. it seems a few years back dadi sa got so drunk at Ekta's party, she tried to attack neelam and some Shabina khan. And the very next day she forgot everything and found asking people who were discussing the same thing, whom they were talking about...LOL Yeh Dadi sa bhi ek namuna  hai !!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArpitachohanaxeionThatOneGuy

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
i agree..aaliya had a good idea what to say and what not to say in frnt of the cameras..and seriously, W*F shud she tell this random starnger sumthng private abt her relationship wid her mother,tht too on national television?come on Mrs. anuradha..and did any of u notice how aaliya was making signals to the camera guy to take the cam away when anita rushed up to pooja and started bawling?this girl has been brought up in a very balanced manner according to me..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohanorms.Arjunaxeion

-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tuli.akhter

yes hats off to her Thumbs Up

i dunno whats wrong with this lady anuradha, she was like no matter how much u object its true Confused W*H? and she was complaining to pooja later that her daughter didnt share lot of things with her!! why would she? u r not her real mother no matter how much u try and she knows the camera is following her everywhere so why would she say something that is private between her and her mother? u cant expect that!! and its because of good upbringing she got

When anuradha entered in Bedi House, she says yeh ghar hai ya hotel... I think she feel kind of jealous from her life style, her position her comfort... Thats why she started to take faults in Pooja upbringing... No body have rights to talk like that for a mother and specially in front of their Kids

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohanorms-Sneha25-tvdekhaaxeion

orms Goldie
orms
orms

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Yes, that woman was jealous from the second she stepped into the house. 
.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
I LOVED aliya. She's around my age...& i loved the way she confronted anu, who the hell is she to talk BS about her aliya's mom & her upbringing?!Thumbs Down

axeion

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Pooja was awesome and very dignified...never pointed her finger at anuradha's "upbringing"!! Anuradha and the Nigams were horrible!!

orms

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index