Hats off to Pooja Bedi's daughter

Posted: 13 years ago

What a well brought up girl. So polite, well mannered and stood her ground against that obnoxious, horrible woman.

Take a bow, Pooja. Your daughter has done you proud.
I agree... Aaliya was so good. She was bang on point πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
Popping in here from the midst of my update - I loved Aaliya today, she knew exactly how to handle Anu.

And like Pooja said, the girl knows what part of her life to share on camera and what to keep private. Anu you could stand to take a lesson from the kid.

Maybe this is what Rajeev meant when he said Pooja had trained her daughter for the show.
Oh yeah ...Aliya definitely is good child ...I haven't seen today's episode but liked her stand in epi # 1
yes hats off to her πŸ‘πŸΌ

i dunno whats wrong with this lady anuradha, she was like no matter how much u object its true πŸ˜• W*H? and she was complaining to pooja later that her daughter didnt share lot of things with her!! why would she? u r not her real mother no matter how much u try and she knows the camera is following her everywhere so why would she say something that is private between her and her mother? u cant expect that!! and its because of good upbringing she got
Aliya...............marry me? 🀣
It seems this isn't really a "reality show", I mean look at how Rajeev is talking/behaving. It looks scripted. 
But I liked how Pooja's daughter handled the situation yesterday with that horrible woman.
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Aliya...............marry me? 🀣

Child-Marriage ke case mein tumhe andar kar denge πŸ€£
Originally posted by tvserial245

It seems this isn't really a "reality show", I mean look at how Rajeev is talking/behaving. It looks scripted. 
But I liked how Pooja's daughter handled the situation yesterday with that horrible woman.
I guess Rajiv was a lil weird with the talk-session bcoz he might want to make it clear, that he doesn't get into any trouble with his wife for cooking for Pooja...πŸ˜•
Edited by axeion - 13 years ago
Originally posted by axeion

Child-Marriage ke case mein tumhe andar kar denge πŸ€£

Aliya hai na...jaise Anuradha ko sambhala, inspector sahab ko bhi karara jawaab degi 🀣