Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Mein Tumhe Khona Nahin Chahta

music_l0ver036 IF-Stunnerz
music_l0ver036
music_l0ver036

Joined: 06 September 2008
Posts: 25694

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
ViSu - An Enigma

The scene between Piya and Abhay was the typical communication through each others head (or did Abhay actually read her mind?) Even if he couldn't have, they would have still talked like that knowing Ekta maiyya made the show. Okay so on to the topic. Well I haven't made a topic like this in a while, which means it was actually really special to me. Oher AbhiYa scenes were great, but it didn't have that much of an impact on me, but todays scene was worth it to watch (for me anyways). The tension between them was so intense, while Piya wanted to know the truth behind his hateful eyes, Abhay wanted to lock that truth and never give the key to Piya. But to tell you the truth i am tired of this cat and mouse chase. No matter how much Piya get to the truth, Abhay is always there to tell her otherwise. Looks like the party is the solution to stop that chase and the mouse getting into the trap. "Uski shakal tume nahin milti, tumhari shakal usse milti hai". I like what Abhay did there, but unfortunately for him, it raised more questions from Piyas side. Todays episode had the perfect masala in it. Besides AbhiYa, MiYa caught my attention. Damn the way Misha was blushing when she saw Shaurya was beyond this world. Man they should get some alone time together to bring out the soft side of Misha.This show is getting better and better by each day.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

mi-neepearlmeawluvkasudaisyluv-bornalee---sumana13--RitzieAmeresTOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguarAsad-Kii-Arzoo.Jane..

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Joined: 20 February 2009
Posts: 41185

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
ha ha. .miya's track is awsum ROFL n abhay's dialogus were superb

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--music_l0ver036

koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Joined: 25 November 2010
Posts: 1488

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
i agree the show is getting awesome day by day
the freakiest part was abhay in the back of maihili in the pic i am eager to know their story

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--music_l0ver036

-Dana- Senior Member
-Dana-
-Dana-

Joined: 29 April 2010
Posts: 319

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Great post:)
 
 
 
It was indeed an intense scene....well, almost all Abhiya scenes are like that for me.
 
as its shows Abhay can read minds.....so i dont think its just EK thing....cause his mind-replies(lol) are exact replies to what Piya questions in her mind.....so now he should know that her main reason is to know this burden this weight he keeps inside and wants him to trust her and share his pain with her.
 
however, even i hope this ends soon....or at least....Abhay for once gives us more than 'dont interfere in my life'
 
intresting to see what Pandher palace beholds for Piya...and this time i dont think Abhays stalking parometers will sense her to pandher....lol
 
having that said....Abhay and Piya make the best stalkers in the world!lol
 


Edited by HeartEdward - 13 January 2011 at 9:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--music_l0ver036

music_l0ver036 IF-Stunnerz
music_l0ver036
music_l0ver036

Joined: 06 September 2008
Posts: 25694

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeartEdward

Great post:)
 
 
 
It was indeed an intense scene....well, almost all Abhiya scenes are like that for me.
 
as its shows Abhay can read minds.....so i dont think its just EK thing....cause his mind-replies(lol) are exact replies to what Piya questions in her mind.....so now he should know that her main reason is to know this burden this weight he keeps inside and wants him to trust her and share his pain with her.
 
however, even i hope this ends soon....or at least....Abhay for once gives us more than 'dont interfere in my life'
 
intresting to see what Pandher palace beholds for Piya...and this time i dont think Abhays stalking parometers will sense her to pandher....lol
 
having that said....Abhay and Piya make the best stalkers in the world!lol
 
thanks(:
Thats true that all scenes are intense but for some reason this was something else for me:D
yeah true abt the whole mind thing....
Abhay always says Piya should interfere in her life but now i want the reason coming from his mouth. its getting annoying, like when Piya said "why abhay why"? these two repeat the same thing over and over again and wonder why all the things are happening...get something new lol.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

music_l0ver036 IF-Stunnerz
music_l0ver036
music_l0ver036

Joined: 06 September 2008
Posts: 25694

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyal-kajal

i agree the show is getting awesome day by day
the freakiest part was abhay in the back of maihili in the pic i am eager to know their story
to tell you the truth I watched the show for Sukirti but now its getting more than that(:
music_l0ver036 IF-Stunnerz
music_l0ver036
music_l0ver036

Joined: 06 September 2008
Posts: 25694

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pRaTiBhA.1990

ha ha. .miya's track is awsum ROFL n abhay's dialogus were superb
I loved Misha and her blush and the guy responsible for thatEmbarrassed
asena IF-Rockerz
asena
asena

Joined: 26 November 2010
Posts: 8509

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
love everything you wroteClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

music_l0ver036

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index