momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Did anyone else find it rather odd that Mama took the money bag out of Saachi's hands then ran away, without her?  Nice priorities Mama.  Would have loved it if Madura had hit him with the belan - Woman Power (Dadi cracks me up)

I thought this episode was 15 minutes too long.  And the end of it was bordering on insanity.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey anu i wrote similar post

today was the most senseless episode ever

and why is that police woman trying to kill them .....

i am totally dissapointed today
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Mama was more worried about his money than his niece...and dont understand whats the problem of that police woman...what has she gotto gain if SaaVan are together or not??!!! 'khoon pee jaaoongi'- what the heck was that intended for?? if mama had confronted SaaVan it would be something but this police woman taking the lead is beyond my understanding😕
sunaina02 thumbnail
So  I wont waste my time watcing it over the net.

I will watch only in the evening in TV

And as all of you are bashing it , I will try to dig out any meaningful moements from there .
sash10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lol i didnt understand wat mama wanted on 1 hand hes wants sachiii n just sachii nothing else really matters n on the other hand he actually more concerned about the bag ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜•
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: momma1128

Did anyone else find it rather odd that Mama took the money bag out of Saachi's hands then ran away, without her?  Nice priorities Mama.  Would have loved it if Madura had hit him with the belan - Woman Power (Dadi cracks me up)

I thought this episode was 15 minutes too long.  And the end of it was bordering on insanity.

i agree
sunaina02 thumbnail
Niece and the money - both gone  😆 Edited by sunaina02 - 13 years ago
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sunaina02

Niece and the money - both gone  😆

Serves him right, narrow minded baffoon that he is.
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
as shravan said-unke haath mein busa, hamare haath mein paisa😉😉 serves that mama right...beech mein taang adaane ki kya zarurat thi??!!! he didnt gain anything from this whole act of his...