Maneet haldi ceremony..NT to shoot Geet

Posted: 13 years ago

Dadi tells Anne ..that her ages long desire is fulfilled for the wedding n Anne is also happy.!! Everyone discussing haldi preps ...Anne wonders where Arjun is...n gets flashback of Arjun saying..he doesnt love her...  MSK passing by the gallery n spots Geet in her haldi ceremony n goes to kitchen to take some haldi..n Dadi comes..n wonders what he is doing... !! MSK says...making coffee n goes out....wit a packet of haldi in his hand..n sees all girls standing outside Geets outhouse...

Geet in her outhouse hears footsteps n picks up a vase...n thinks its a thief n ends up hitting MSK n apologises n gets ice for him... n MSK is enjoying Geets touch n Geet sees n says..u making an excuse?? Maneet bickering about the vase..n MSK says..i m cancelling this wedding...coz before wedding u r ready to beat me up...!! Geet says..well hiting is far off..i will do some action n MSK closes in n Geet ends up on the bed n says..what action..!! Geet asks...why u entering thru window like thief n MSK says..coz guards outside ur room......n Geet says..why u came..coz bride n groom cant meet after haldi..!! MSK says...thats why came to put haldi on u...!! Geet says..but u know that theres no haldi here...n smirks n MSK shows the packet...n puts on Geet..lovingly n Maneet smile..n Geet puts haldi on him as well. n MSK says..its not posisble that MSK comes without preps n Geet says..why coz Rajnikant is ur cousin?? Someone knocks n Geet is hiding MSK.. n MSK says...even if i go...everyone will know i was here n so wipes off the haldi with his own hands....😳  Geet says..dare u take off the haldi i put on u....n MSK leaves..!! Tasha Pinky enter n see the mark n say..what on ur cheek n Geet says..color from storeroom..!! Arjun comes in and sees NT n is shocked..

Arjun asks when did u come?? NT says when Anne was confessing her love to u..n Arjun says so u came to check on me..n NT makes an excuse... n says..no just came to get satisfaction n Arjun says so u happy n NT says yes..glad u trapped her...n i know what u gonna do next n Arjun says..nothing like that...NT shocked..!! Arjun says cant use Anne for taking revenge on MSK... Anne is a simple innocent girl...i cant play with her....n NT starts her emosonal atyachar saying..even i m innocent....but they used me..Arjun says...i cant see u sad but i cant hurt Anne for this..n leaves

Geet and MSK get ready for Haldi.....n all girls around Geet..n boys around MSK..! Manisha puts haldi on MSK.....n everyone is happy...!!. NT enters the mansion with a shroud on her face and resolves that..this is my house ..i m the Daughter in law of the house...how dare u take my place Geet ..wont leave u....

NT calls Geet in the outhouse on her moby n says....so flying in the air?? Geet shocked to hear...her voice..! NT says...well remember one thing..i have never learnt to lose ..today i will avenge all...!! I will destory ur hopes n desires..!! When groom wont surivive what wedding?? Geet shocked..!!

Precap - NT takes out gun n says...wont leave u Geet..... ! Geet comes out of mansion calling for MSK n NT puts target on Geet to shoot πŸ˜²

Link  (Parisa)

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago
thank u sooooooooooo much....πŸ˜ƒEdited by mgdg_2010 - 13 years ago
thanks dear
thanks form kirti πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
thanks form simona & todaystar&dewdropred TooπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -sofiya- - 13 years ago
Thanks a ton 😊  from all countdown buddies too... and indeed my twinyEdited by Azmatazz - 13 years ago
Thankss

Thanks From Muskaan And Hina And Kirti
Edited by ..Gurti-Kash.. - 13 years ago
thanks

thanks twiny and sofiya and to rest
Edited by kirti_fiji - 13 years ago
where is kirti ??????????????
Originally posted by kirti_fiji