Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

India-Forums

CB, ZEE and TRPS......the link-science revisited (Page 3)

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha34

Originally posted by misti73

Well Zee TV is very nice. Now don't fall from you chair or stare in amazement at your computer screen....... Well there is a reason behind it. Today one of Angies comments made me realise that Zee is actually giving valuable lessons regarding Boyles Law to its audience. Ok first what is Boyles Law...........

Boyle's law is one of many gas laws in physics. Its also a member of the ideal gas law. It defines the inversely proportional relationship between the pressure and volume of a gas, provided that the temperature is kept constant within a closed system. It is stated as " For a fixed amount of an ideal gas kept at a fixed temperature, P [pressure] and V [volume] are inversely proportional".

Link to Zee and CB........

So if the fixed amount of ideal gas is CB2, constant temperature being Avina and closed sytem the thinking power of Zee+PH heads.........then the volume that is the news coming out of this sytem regarding CB is inversely proportional to the pressure that is ratings.
See simple isn't it. Wink

shades smiley, animated smiley, animation smiley, shades smiley

misti   superb  you  are  genius and very talanted. what an amazing theory you are  very good  in Law &  science  i enjoyed reading it may god bless ur talent

Thank you Anusha34.

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fatssrilanka

Wow! U r really gr8. Hope Zee CVs r reading this.

Thanks for liking my post. Why will Zee Cs read this.......they are well above all this.Wink
misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmis

Thank You Misti for the link. I can never imagine Boyle's law can be applied to CB and Zee. 

You are welcome laxmis.......well I always think about topsy turvy stuff.Wink
misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chipak

Misti that was bizzzzareeeeLOL  
 Your brain runs at 299,792,458m/sWink
Boyle's law supporting Zee way of workingClap Dr. Robert Boyle must be proud of these Z guys..atleast they applying it in real

Angie hatsoff to u too..giving brilliant ideas to everyready Mistijeee..Thanks for bringing all the laughter much need in forum..

Happy Lohri, Pongal, Makarsankrant, Uttrayan...Big smile

Thanks you Chipak......I think Boyle will be turning in his grave right now.Embarrassed 

Happy Lohri,Pongal, Makarsakranti, Uttrayan to you too.
Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chipak

Misti that was bizzzzareeeeLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL  
 Your brain runs at 299,792,458m/sWink
Boyle's law supporting Zee way of workingClapClapClapClap Dr. Robert Boyle must be proud of these Z guys..atleast they applying it in real

Angie hatsoff to u too..giving brilliant ideas to everyready Mistijeee..Thanks for bringing all the laughter much need in forum..

Happy Lohri, Pongal, Makarsankrant, Uttrayan...Big smile
Chipak, thanks.  Our Misti is really special.  She finds comments that trigger that brain of hers. 

Misti,  I think your special use of Boyle's law did have a reaction.  See how soon Zee announced that CB premiere LOL (hours after that post).  Maybe once they start showing CB2,  we need more special uses of Laws of Physics to make sure that Zee keeps away from their circles and carrots.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovradhika5anusha34radha_bilaharimisti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhika5

Originally posted by misti73

Well Zee TV is very nice. Now don't fall from you chair or stare in amazement at your computer screen....... Well there is a reason behind it. Today one of Angies comments made me realise that Zee is actually giving valuable lessons regarding Boyles Law to its audience. Ok first what is Boyles Law...........

Boyle's law is one of many gas laws in physics. Its also a member of the ideal gas law. It defines the inversely proportional relationship between the pressure and volume of a gas, provided that the temperature is kept constant within a closed system. It is stated as " For a fixed amount of an ideal gas kept at a fixed temperature, P [pressure] and V [volume] are inversely proportional".

Link to Zee and CB........

So if the fixed amount of ideal gas is CB2, constant temperature being Avina and closed sytem the thinking power of Zee+PH heads.........then the volume that is the news coming out of this sytem regarding CB is inversely proportional to the pressure that is ratings.
See simple isn't it. Wink

shades smiley, animated smiley, animation smiley, shades smiley

Hats Off to you MistiClap--Science made easy---I never knew that Zee's poor strategy not only helped the MBA students but can be used in Science classes as well...

Since I am a visual person and like graphs--Boyle's law as it relates to Zee and CB and AVINA

And predicting the future using the Gay-Lussac's Law--When CB2 starts, the temperature will RISE and in turn, ................. ............the Zee TRPs----------will riseSmile

Thanks Radika5.........Luckily I saw your graphs before. Don't use the tiny pic site....they are having some issues with IF. Nowadays I use Imageshack. The procedure for loading the powerpoint figs are the same as in tinypic. 

Ah Gay Lussacs law.....good one Radhika5. As the temperature increases the pressure will also increase if the mass and volume of the gas is constant........it can also mean that as the temperature increases that is more and more Avina are shown on the screen, the pressure will also increase, that is the ratings will also increase.............keeping the mass and the volume constant.........that is if screenplay+characterisation equals to the mass of the gas or CB  and volume of the gas is the steady flow of news coming out regarding CB, in other words promoting CB2. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Avina_fan1

interesting idea misti

Thankyou Avina_fan1.
misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ansa786

Misti Di, this is brilliant. Clap ... Thankyou for explaining the link between CB, ZEE and TRPs using Boyle's Law. The physics lessons are coming from you while ZEE are just directing you towards it and not vice versa. If ZEE do not know simple Maths, Physics is out of question. Afterall, even Physics requires Maths. Wink

Thank you Kiddo. Well you d have an interesting point regarding physics and maths.......guess the  physics lesson woke them up.Wink

Edited by misti73 - 14 January 2011 at 8:35am

Go to top