Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~SHilpa ANand FC~Our Adorable Shona~ (Page 121)

-GoogleWithMe- IF-Addictz
-GoogleWithMe-
-GoogleWithMe-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashfull

poo- abhi toh pura paagal hai
u r absolutely rightBig smileLOL

neh abhi our smarty hottie ROFL

Edited by -poornima- - 15 January 2011 at 6:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neha-rockss

Laddoo.Phaddoo IF-Sizzlerz
Laddoo.Phaddoo
Laddoo.Phaddoo

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -poornima-

Originally posted by kash_laddoo.anu

anu now  u don't become a cry baby

zara cry karke dikhao na mujheDisapprove

hayeeee laddooo mar gayi is ada pe meri pooBlushingDancingDancingDancing
-Zeeshan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zeeshan-
-Zeeshan-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
hello

neha-rockss

divkashfull IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

neha-rockss

-GoogleWithMe- IF-Addictz
-GoogleWithMe-
-GoogleWithMe-

my crying is famous every whereROFL
Laddoo.Phaddoo IF-Sizzlerz
Laddoo.Phaddoo
Laddoo.Phaddoo

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha-rockss

aye no haan  abhis our  smarty hottieeSilly
  anu tumhare bd par humme gift kya baat haiThumbs Up

Laddoo bari dilwali hai sabko kuch deti rehti hai

neha-rockss

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kashfull

poo- abhi toh pura paagal hai
u r absolutely rightBig smileLOL

neh abhi our smarty hottie ROFL

oh u dont kno
  wen zzzzz askd me 2 giv evry1 a word 2 describe
   i used dis 4 abhiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
    but it nevr meantWinkWinkWinkWinkLOLLOLLOLLOL
OkThanksBye IF-Stunnerz
OkThanksBye
OkThanksBye

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged

Shilpa took a second to recall any fathomable memory of ever making pancakes in her life.

"So… where do we start?" Armaan asked which resulted in a frustrated glare from Shilpa.

"Just…just get a bowl. A medium sized one of you can find it." Shilpa replied, watching Armaan turn eagerly and search the kitchen.

Ah damn. I really only know the basics for this. I've read recipes and seen pancakes but I have no f**king clue about cooking them. I really just don't want to see the armaan ruin the kitchen, she told herself. But was that really her reason for helping this innocent, cute-

Shilpa's observations were cut short when a loud crash came from where Armaan was crouched down in front of a cupboard. A low damn it came from Armaan and Shilpa both while they made no moves, checking to see if anyone had heard.

"Damn it, do you want everyone down here? Be quiet, get the bowl, over here." Shilpa sighed and threw a sympathetic look…(S-Sympathetic? Hell no!) at Armaan.

I was sitting here, reading, minding my own damn business and now I have this to put up with. And why the hell am I even helping him of all people? And why the hell am I looking at him? I hate everything about him. The way he constantly smiles, and eats, and talks, and looks, and…

Shilpa's other observations of Armaan were stopped abruptly when Armaan stood up victoriously holding a bowl and some mixing spoons he'd found.

"Okay. I have this and these spoons. Are they good enough? Can we get started now? I'm really really hungry…" Armaan kept going like that while Shilpa stood rethinking him over.

What the hell have I started?, she thought with another flick of her hair over her shoulder.

"That's fine. Put 'em on the counter and get some milk, flour, and measuring cups." At this point Shilpa was kind of winging it since she only had the vaguest idea of what went into pancakes.

Shilpa watched as Armaan nodded and turned, tripping over the open cupboard door.

"Oh for the love of God" Shilpa said while rolling her eyes.

Armaan gave an embarrassed chuckle. "Thought I closed that," he mumbled as he sat glaring at the door as if it had attacked him.

Shilpa couldn't help it. It was too hard. The sight of Armaan looking like he wanted to fight back with the freaking door. It was just too hard not to. She let her arms fall from their crossed positions and laughed; a small light-hearted laugh.

Armaan gave up his staring contest and looked at Shilpa.

"Was that a laugh? An actual human sign of emotion?" Armaan was being sarcastic but his ego had just been burnt.

Shilpa didn't hear him. She was too busy loving the scene before him.

He walked over to where Armaan was still a bit sprawled on the floor and extended her hand.

"Get up Armaan, we're wasting time."

"Aren't you going to kill me…" Armaan trailed off.

"Eh, not now. It would ruin the moment." She said still feeling the remnants of her laugh.

Oh hell. I can't begin to understand why I'm feeling like this but it's okay. It's probably just the time; it is one in the morning.

At this point Armaan was up and looking at Shilpa to see if she was going to pull out her angry violent avatar out and yell "Psyche!" or something.

I know I just heard her laugh. The time is probably getting to her… Armaan reasoned.

"Now get the other stuff and I'll get the pan ready for cooking. We'll need some eggs too." Shilpa tried to bring up the image of the recipe she had seen for pancakes in one of the magazines she had been reading. She directed Armaan around somberly, not wanting another outburst or any questions from him in the kitchen.

Glancing over his shoulder at the person sharing this midnight madness, Armaan saw Shilpa flipping through a recipe book.

I knew it! She doesn't know how to make pancakes anymore than I do. So why is she helping me? Better yet, why am I ever down here? I should just stayed in bed….

Armaan grabbed a couple of eggs and set them next to Shilpa on the counter, who was still flipping through the book.

Shilpa had, in fact, given in, and had grabbed a cookbook she found on the table.

"I only know the basics. Give me a sec and I'll find a recipe that won't make this turn out to be a complete and total waste of time."

Armaan shrugged and rolled the eggs around on the counter.

He/she's so annoying, both Armaan and Shilpa thought

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zeeshan-divkashfull-GoogleWithMe-

Go to top