Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OkThanksBye thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Shilpa took a second to recall any fathomable memory of ever making pancakes in her life.

"So… where do we start?" Armaan asked which resulted in a frustrated glare from Shilpa.

"Just…just get a bowl. A medium sized one of you can find it." Shilpa replied, watching Armaan turn eagerly and search the kitchen.

Ah damn. I really only know the basics for this. I've read recipes and seen pancakes but I have no f**king clue about cooking them. I really just don't want to see the armaan ruin the kitchen, she told herself. But was that really her reason for helping this innocent, cute-

Shilpa's observations were cut short when a loud crash came from where Armaan was crouched down in front of a cupboard. A low damn it came from Armaan and Shilpa both while they made no moves, checking to see if anyone had heard.

"Damn it, do you want everyone down here? Be quiet, get the bowl, over here." Shilpa sighed and threw a sympathetic look…(S-Sympathetic? Hell no!) at Armaan.

I was sitting here, reading, minding my own damn business and now I have this to put up with. And why the hell am I even helping him of all people? And why the hell am I looking at him? I hate everything about him. The way he constantly smiles, and eats, and talks, and looks, and…

Shilpa's other observations of Armaan were stopped abruptly when Armaan stood up victoriously holding a bowl and some mixing spoons he'd found.

"Okay. I have this and these spoons. Are they good enough? Can we get started now? I'm really really hungry…" Armaan kept going like that while Shilpa stood rethinking him over.

What the hell have I started?, she thought with another flick of her hair over her shoulder.

"That's fine. Put 'em on the counter and get some milk, flour, and measuring cups." At this point Shilpa was kind of winging it since she only had the vaguest idea of what went into pancakes.

Shilpa watched as Armaan nodded and turned, tripping over the open cupboard door.

"Oh for the love of God" Shilpa said while rolling her eyes.

Armaan gave an embarrassed chuckle. "Thought I closed that," he mumbled as he sat glaring at the door as if it had attacked him.

Shilpa couldn't help it. It was too hard. The sight of Armaan looking like he wanted to fight back with the freaking door. It was just too hard not to. She let her arms fall from their crossed positions and laughed; a small light-hearted laugh.

Armaan gave up his staring contest and looked at Shilpa.

"Was that a laugh? An actual human sign of emotion?" Armaan was being sarcastic but his ego had just been burnt.

Shilpa didn't hear him. She was too busy loving the scene before him.

He walked over to where Armaan was still a bit sprawled on the floor and extended her hand.

"Get up Armaan, we're wasting time."

"Aren't you going to kill me…" Armaan trailed off.

"Eh, not now. It would ruin the moment." She said still feeling the remnants of her laugh.

Oh hell. I can't begin to understand why I'm feeling like this but it's okay. It's probably just the time; it is one in the morning.

At this point Armaan was up and looking at Shilpa to see if she was going to pull out her angry violent avatar out and yell "Psyche!" or something.

I know I just heard her laugh. The time is probably getting to her… Armaan reasoned.

"Now get the other stuff and I'll get the pan ready for cooking. We'll need some eggs too." Shilpa tried to bring up the image of the recipe she had seen for pancakes in one of the magazines she had been reading. She directed Armaan around somberly, not wanting another outburst or any questions from him in the kitchen.

Glancing over his shoulder at the person sharing this midnight madness, Armaan saw Shilpa flipping through a recipe book.

I knew it! She doesn't know how to make pancakes anymore than I do. So why is she helping me? Better yet, why am I ever down here? I should just stayed in bed….

Armaan grabbed a couple of eggs and set them next to Shilpa on the counter, who was still flipping through the book.

Shilpa had, in fact, given in, and had grabbed a cookbook she found on the table.

"I only know the basics. Give me a sec and I'll find a recipe that won't make this turn out to be a complete and total waste of time."

Armaan shrugged and rolled the eggs around on the counter.

He/she's so annoying, both Armaan and Shilpa thought

neha-rockss thumbnail
   heyya zzzzzzzzzzzz
   n divzzzzz ruko apne padosi se milte jao
Laddoo.Phaddoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: kashfull

im going as nobody wants to tallk with me

aisa kyun bolti ho dekho main kya layeee tumhare liye
zee-tum kahan latak rahe ho

R.K.O thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@diva where do u stay ?...i stay in mera bharat mahan....@neha i m gonna call u miss hawa hawai lol ..no yaar no bemarri to me i ws refering to sm living virus who attack my pc lol
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neha-rockss

oh u dont kno
  wen zzzzz askd me 2 giv evry1 a word 2 describe
   i used dis 4 abhi😳
    but it nevr meant😆

zee haven't told us about it abhi ko itni upar mat rakho warna gir javongi😆
OkThanksBye thumbnail
is anyone even reading the story........???????? 😡

or else i am not posting further................
Edited by -KaShti- - 13 years ago
neha-rockss thumbnail
Originally posted by: kash_laddoo.anu

Laddoo bari dilwali hai sabko kuch deti rehti hai

well mujhe to yahaan bade   muhh walee lagrahi hai.........lol
-Zeeshan- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kash_laddoo.anu

aisa kyun bolti ho dekho main kya layeee tumhare liye
zee-tum kahan latak rahe ho