Posted: 13 years ago
anu now  u don't become a cry baby
Originally posted by -poornima-

abhi has gone mad neha

u knew now?😆
mujhe bahut pehle se pata tha

That smell…it's so sweet and is that a bottle of syrup? No. Where are you going? Don't leave! So hungry….

With that the stillness the night brought into Armaan Mallik's room was broken by the sound of a very empty stomach and its grumblings.

Armaan sat straight up with his eyes still half closed. His stomach gave another protest against the lack of food and the boy woke up some more.

"Well I don't know if that was a nightmare," he said aloud, "or a sweet sweet dream…" he rambled, seeing the pictures his stomach was sending him.

It turned out that, to no one's surprise, he was hungry, and he had just finished dreaming about one of the best things he could think of. Well for the moment.

He pulled his covers away and hauled himself out of bed.

"Ah I'm sure it's late enough no one will notice if I make a quick trip to the kitchen. Atul shouldn't notice if I just make some…wait pancakes? I don't even know how to make pancakes."

Stopping to slip on some slippers he took a second to decide if it was a good idea to carry through with his midnight mission.

The decision was made for him though as his stomach gave another indignant growl.

"All right, all right. I get it." he mumbled as if to pacify his emptiness.

He placed one hand on his loud stomach and used the other to slowly open his door.

His slippered feet made no noise as he skittered his way downstairs and headed for the cafeteria kitchen.

xxx

Atul had showed him the kitchen before as a token of his gratitude for enjoying his food so much, so Armaan had where he needed to go covered.

Everything was still and quiet as he made his way to the door. Before he could open it though, he noticed a light coming through from under it.

Not knocking, he opened the door slowly and peeked around it.

Black hair slipping over his eyes he could make out the figure of someone sitting at a table in the middle of the room with their back turned. He saw long hair in a ponytail so it was hard to discern the gender right then.

Opening the door some more, Armaan's presence was noticed and the figure stiffened.

Shilpa turned from her book and looked hard at the intruder.

"Armaan?" he asked loudly

"Shhhh! Jeez, do you want everyone in here?" Armaan whispered.

"No one is stupid enough to be down here unless they want to be bothered with me. Unless they're like you," Shilpa retorted.

"You saying as if you know who come in here at night?" Armaan couldn't help but be a little curious, forgetting the fact he was supposed to hate the long-haired teen in front of him.

"Everyone has their habits; I'm entitled to my own. Got a problem?" she asked, flicking her hair over her shoulder.

Has she always flicked her hair like that? I don't think I've ever seen her do that… Armaan's wonderings were interrupted when his stomach gave another embarrassing growl.

Armaan coughed quietly and blushed.

Wait a second, blushing? Damn if Shilpa sees… Thinking fast Armaan took a quick step back and bumped the light switch on the side of the wall with his elbow, making the kitchen completely dark.

"Damn it Armaan, turn the light back on," Shilpa growled lowly.

"Oh, um sorry. I uh bumped it." Armaan's face wasn't red anymore so he flicked the switch back on and walked over to the counter.

"Right then, pancakes. Pancakes. Paaaaancakes," Armaan continued to say the word in as many different forms as he could, trying to come up with a way on how to make them.

Shilpa looked up from her book and glanced at Armaan's back. "What are you muttering? Not that I care um," she cleared her throat, "but you're starting to bother me."

Armaan turned around and laughed. "Sorry Shilpa, I'm just you know… sooo hungry." He added that last part with a hint of desperation.

I can get over hating her if she knows how to make pancakes. Please know how to make pancakes! Armaan pleaded in his mind.

"You are capable of making something for yourself aren't you?" Shilpa asked Armaan.

"Weeeeell, I was wondering if you knew how to make pancakes. I never had anyone teach me how to cook so...you know," Armaan stopped, wondering if Shilpa was going to throw something at him or, stand up?

He wants pancakes? In the middle of the night? I can't remember the last time I had pancakes… she thought to herself.

Shilpa, unexpectedly, felt a bit of sympathy for Armaan. "I know a little bit," she said walking over to the very confused Armaan.

Noticing the look on his face, Shilpa came up and stood next to Armaan. "What," she asked.

"N-nothing, I guess I'm just surprised you know how to cook," Armaan lied.

"Che, there's a lot no one knows about what I can do," Shilpa added.

"Oh really? I bet you're only good at fighting ," Armaan replied.

"What? Do you want my help or not?" Shilpa answered back.

Strangely, she did any sought of violence.

Why am I not dead? Why does this seem so much like…like flirting? Armaan's mind was whirling with questions he couldn't answer and just laughed quietly.

"You're right, sorry, anyway, I'll follow your lead then," Armaan gave with a mock bow.

Shilpa couldn't figure out for the life of her and all that she had ever made and eaten, why she was helping the strange Armaan.

neha - laddoo ko bhav khane ki aadat hai
laddooo- kaise bhi lekar aajao KASH ko
Originally posted by kashfull

u knew now?😆
mujhe bahut pehle se pata tha
uske baare mein mujhe baat nahi karni...woh tho pehle se aisa hai par ab thoda zyaada😆
Originally posted by -poornima-

anu now  u don't become a cry baby

zara cry karke dikhao na mujhe😒
Originally posted by R.K.O

sorry yaar i m on mob thanks to sm deadly virus so will be slow ....bye the way kaunsa promise?

well well pahla  ek achaa sa naam 😉
   n dusara baad mai batati hun😲
  u serusly hv alzhmirs kya😲😲😲😲
Originally posted by neha-rockss

well well som1 dosnt evn sy a hi😈
Originally posted by kash_laddoo.anu

zara cry karke dikhao na mujhe😒