India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

poor aarohi n rashi

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
WAT THE HELL i just want to kill this gauri nwAngryAngryAngry. how can she do this to aarohi n rashiCryCry .poor girls r struck between this witch gauriConfusedConfusedConfused . i cant believe for seperating arjohi she has killed rashi's baby oh god how can she be so cruel to that small babyShockedShockedShocked .KUCH TOH SHARAN RAKHODeadDead. Iws feeling really bad 4 aarohi she has nt done anything than to all the blame of rashi's miscarriage has cm to her headCryCry . i ws really dissapointed wid arjun too without a giving a thought he blamed aarohi 4 all this cant he see that witch gauri standing thereConfusedConfused bt i can understand he ws going through a mental trauma tht time he could nt think anything ShockedShocked

Edited by surpatel - 13 January 2011 at 9:29am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlLove__MaanTheMummy_LeAbbaaksh4IFSiddhi_

akash99 IF-Sizzlerz
akash99
akash99

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
it's sad
aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
so true ..........
arjun was helpless !!Cry
arohi tooo 
n i wanna kill dat hell , gauriAngry
i hope arjun will mary arohi n ds tyme no shadi
surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akash99

it's sad
haan yar becoz of this gauri this both girls r getting hurt whom arjun love the most
TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
so true but just 1 sentence 
welcome to ekta maiyya's duniya 
her shows r so typical that even we need to fina another synonym for typical its even more typical than typical.This pushing from stairs is such a cliche track which is being used from Kahin kissi roz in 2001  when Ramola did the same n blamed Shaina. kuch to naya kar sakte theD'oh so typical ekta

n ya felt bad for Arohi n Rashi

Edited by manoj589 - 13 January 2011 at 12:10pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index