Kinjal send away to deliver through FedEx

Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The Modis are planning to courier kenjal to America. By America did they mean just US or the continent as a whole? And whoz gonna luk after her? Mom? Khaki? Diya? Naina? Taralben? Or any of the other west folk members?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jake! you can intercept the parcel in Spain and take care of her!
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Jake-neil

The Modis are planning to courier kenjal to America. By America did they mean just US or the continent as a whole? And whoz gonna luk after her? Mom? Khaki? Diya? Naina? Taralben? Or any of the other west folk members?

oh lord jake would you really wish a person like that on you forums friends... i dont think immigration will let her in,  one look and turn her right back 
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
please intercept the parcel where ever you are jake bhai... india, australia or spain... we won't mind... just not US... or we will just change the address😃.... we are so nice to you... we are sending th eperson you love to you... unlike koki... don't you love us
Rafeal. thumbnail
I am starting lyf afresh and wouldnt want vamps to intefere.. And newaz kinjal lykes America..
upasana.diya thumbnail

I am starting lyf afresh and wouldnt want vamps to intefere.. And newaz kinjal lykes America..

ohhh does she... but what is that to us... we just want you to be happy, so Kinjal is being sent to you...

as per starting life afresh is concerned, you can start it with Kinjal
Rafeal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: upasana.diya

ohhh does she... but what is that to us... we just want you to be happy, so Kinjal is being sent to you...

as per starting life afresh is concerned, you can start it with Kinjal

very sorry, sweet.. I made up my mind.. U may hav her
upasana.diya thumbnail

very sorry, sweet.. I made up my mind.. U may hav her

what kind of a man you are to abandon your sweetheart Kinjal like that... all men are same... no backbone.... huh😡...

weren't you always fighting with me for her and now you want her to be with me... you don't care for her atall... totally unacceptable
Rafeal. thumbnail
I hav Rashi now.. And u knw Rashi and kenju are not on gud terms. So u take kenju and i will have Rashi.. We will hav gang fites. Btw ur despo was bak.. She needed you..
upasana.diya thumbnail

I hav Rashi now.. And u knw Rashi and kenju are not on gud terms. So u take kenju and i will have Rashi.. We will hav gang fites. Btw ur despo was bak.. She needed you..

she needed me or you.... the next time you put your foot in your mouth, i won't take your side😡
Edited by upasana.diya - 13 years ago