The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sopatelmaneet_forever9Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

I prefer to live in denialTongue

Totally With u Dear...Wink...And I'm sure there will b many more who agree to be in the same state...DENIAL is the state to b in when it cocnerns GurTI....Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmish-maankimishti-sindu_gurtimgdg_2010hindu4lyf

annie03 Senior Member
annie03
annie03

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
i think it is onscreen..if u the full pic thn adi n sheila ws dansing together n maaneet on side...so at dat time camera might be zooming on adi n sheila...100% onscreen...
nimmish Goldie
nimmish
nimmish

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
i actually believe this source coz its a reliable one but on this newz i wud love to live in denial coz i wanna believe its OFFSCREENBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

untamedtigressAbsoluv

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
i dont believe dis,the expressions,the smile,the blush tats not fake dis time,ok if it was an onscreen shot why not coverd by,SBB/UMT why only SBS ,we have seen alwaz SBB/SBS/UMT are usually covering same shots wid diff background songs and dialogs by the reporters but the seq is the same y so much variation in dis one?Shockedi guess they are calling it an onscreen moment just to shut our mouths ,to aoid creating *issues* simple pplLOL
it can be an onscreen thingy overall wid other actora in the frame but i am 100 % sure wen camera was focused on maaneet/gurti the scene was no longer onscreen shot,if u watch it carefully , GC is saying somthing to DD and she avoids looking into his eyes directly then starts blushing GOD knows y Shockedand finally looks at him ,have u ever seen GURTI talking or smiling,Confusedlike dis ,GC teasing DD  smiling khulkay and DD blushing,both exchanging GAZES during shoot,Winknot even in the most romantic scenesEmbarrassed ,hello they can refuse it now but it cant be changed .
i dunn wanna give any details but i know the reason ahemz y they denying it now so
sorry i wud alwaz go wid my wishful thinking that is "ye offscreen tha onscreen nai"WinkWinkWinkWinkWink

Edited by untamedtigress - 13 January 2011 at 11:26am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sopatelDarkangel_MoMo-maankimishti-Dilsay

Dilsay IF-Rockerz
Dilsay
Dilsay

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
They are lieing Angry

The segment was shown only on sbc a rare glimpse of their off screen charm we all know that.....................
Why such a beautiful scene was edited?????????????/they could have added Mahi mantra background music which they usually do during their  romantic sequences.

Again the expression shown by GC and DD is by far different then what they usually act.
This cannot be denied...........................

I f they want to say on screen scene  it doesn't matter .The mouse is already out of the bag.

This is totally my pov.No offense to any body

As far as camera angle is concern I accept that it was not focused  on GURTI  @ that time.

can anybody explain the PARTICULAR sequence which Gurti were doing were they not choreographed?

Why GC  was laughing (khul kay) DD was blushing? LOL

Why DD was looking here and there when GC was holding her ?LOL

Why as per their usual romantic scene why there was no eye lock instead GC looked BOLD and

DD looked shy and beautiful?LOL

Why GC was staring @ her and DD was blushing and looking down?

To make it short we have all seen lot of blushing and hugging scene in this show but we have only seen GC laughing in this way when they are off screen.........................WinkWinkWink

MANO YA NA MANO................

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

braddon09sopatelSATHYA88-maankimishti-untamedtigressAbsoluv

Dilsay IF-Rockerz
Dilsay
Dilsay

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=untamedtigress]i dont believe dis,the expressions,the smile,the blush tats not fake dis time,ok if it was an onscreen shot why not coverd by,SBB/UMT why only SBS ,we have seen alwaz SBB/SBS/UMT are usually covering same shots wid diff background songs and dialogs by the reporters but the seq is the same y so much variation in dis one?Shockedi guess they are calling it an onscreen moment just to shut our mouths ,to aoid creating *issues* simple pplLOL
it can be an onscreen thingy overall wid other actora in the frame but i am 100 % sure wen camera was focused on maaneet/gurti the scene was no longer onscreen shot,if u watch it carefull both GC is saying somthing to DD and she avoiding looking into his eyes directly then she stars blushing GOD knows y and finally looks at him ,have u ever seen GURTI talking or smiling,GC teasing DD and DD blushing exchanging GAZES during shooting,not even in the most romantic scenes ,hello they can refuse it now but it cant be changed .
i dunn wanna give any details but i know the reason ahemz y they denying it now so
sorry i wud alwaz go wid my wishful thinking that is "ye offscreen tha onscreen nai"Wink
I totally second youSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
It was onscreen n edited out thats for sure....thanks for confirming !Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index