Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya is not a hypocrite. She stands strong! (Page 7)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Education is the tool to gain knowledge. Educated or uneducated it does not matter. The thakur's are all uneducated but does that make them all evil . No .Is krishna,Kesar or Ghanti dadi evil ? No. Sajjan,Amma and Shakti Singh are the evil ppl in the family because they choose to be so. There is always a choice. The point is when one commits a sin or an evil crime and feel no remorse or repentance for their actions,that is when the person does not deserve a second chance. To Err is Human..to forgive devine.

Human are destined to make mistakes. No one is perfect. But the important fact is to acknowledge and realize that we have commited a sin or a crime. Do we just shrugg it off like a piece of hair on our shoulder or we acknowledge our crime and ask for forgiveness is what makes you a human or an inhuman. Every  person deserves a second chance and should be tried to be forgiven if they feel remorse of their ill doing and ask for forgiveness.

Here Aarushi deserves a second chance because she has acknowledged her crime and sin and has wholheartedly asked for forgiveness and wants to rectify.

The thakur's are criminals and they are inhumane. they do not deserve a second chance because there is not a bit of remorse in their hearts. They are just evil ppl who should be locked up in jail for the rest of their existing lives.   
Nice post here - Thaks are cold hearted when it comes to such big crimes, where they can just without batting an eyelid commit a big crime- like killing kesar for exapmple or are planning to kill that innocent girl.

Though the Thaks are an important part of this play - they will not be gone any where untill the curtain is shut down. But hold patience dear - this is not real life mkap, it is still reel life so they will at some time get what they deserved.

If it was a cid show for an hour - we will all sit here and say !catch them catch them'! - but in the understanding it is a serial, I wanna know what happens in the long run. I want to see what happens to women in other parts of the world. U see alot of it everyday, you have seen the cruelty and know already so much abt it. Even now I am learning some shocking facts. One hears of bigamy and 'shrug it off as , i would not accept that' and end of matter, but when you see how it affects the life of people like poor kesar - it makes you understand in the true sense - brings out a passion from within u. The cv's are doing a good thing of growing that passion inside everyone. It is a learning tool for myself even at the age of 32, and for all the young ladies who attend this forum and see these programs. What life is like out there - beyond what we see and know.

Think of CV's as your friends, what you are tring to do they are doing it in another way, in a way that appeals to the audience.
You write about it and they are showing it. But at the end of the day it is still a drama serial.
What we will write one will remember and forget, but what they see may stay with them. Especially if it is shown through charcters who are entertaining, people are likely to always remember. 
Because if they do remove the above, they will need to bring in someone else to show the rest of it. As far as Pratigya is concerned, When we talk abt hypocrisy linked to her, it is in other terms. no doubt she puts up a fight and I liked her stand against amma yesterday where she was refusing to let Arushi be locked up.  
Thanks for the above post - I share your sentiments.

Caris

Edited by carisma2 - 14 January 2011 at 8:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.hussainramso

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Education is the tool to gain knowledge. Educated or uneducated it does not matter. The thakur's are all uneducated but does that make them all evil . No .Is krishna,Kesar or Ghanti dadi evil ? No. Sajjan,Amma and Shakti Singh are the evil ppl in the family because they choose to be so. There is always a choice. The point is when one commits a sin or an evil crime and feel no remorse or repentance for their actions,that is when the person does not deserve a second chance. To Err is Human..to forgive devine.

Human are destined to make mistakes. No one is perfect. But the important fact is to acknowledge and realize that we have commited a sin or a crime. Do we just shrugg it off like a piece of hair on our shoulder or we acknowledge our crime and ask for forgiveness is what makes you a human or an inhuman. Every  person deserves a second chance and should be tried to be forgiven if they feel remorse of their ill doing and ask for forgiveness.

Here Aarushi deserves a second chance because she has acknowledged her crime and sin and has wholheartedly asked for forgiveness and wants to rectify.

The thakur's are criminals and they are inhumane. they do not deserve a second chance because there is not a bit of remorse in their hearts. They are just evil ppl who should be locked up in jail for the rest of their existing lives.   
Nice post here - Thaks are cold hearted when it comes to such big crimes, where they can just without batting an eyelid commit a big crime- like killing kesar for exapmple or are planning to kill that innocent girl.

Though the Thaks are an important part of this play - they will not be gone any where untill the curtain is shut down. But hold patience dear - this is not real life mkap, it is still reel life so they will at some time get what they deserved.

If it was a cid show for an hour - we will all sit here and say !catch them catch them'! - but in the understanding it is a serial, I wanna know what happens in the long run. I want to see what happens to women in other parts of the world. U see alot of it everyday, you have seen the cruelty and know already so much abt it. Even now I am learning some shocking facts. One hears of bigamy and 'shrug it off as , i would not accept that' and end of matter, but when you see how it affects the life of people like poor kesar - it makes you understand in the true sense - brings out a passion from within u. The cv's are doing a good thing of growing that passion inside everyone. It is a learning tool for myself even at the age of 32, and for all the young ladies who attend this forum and see these programs. What life is like out there - beyond what we see and know.

Think of CV's as your friends, what you are tring to do they are doing it in another way, in a way that appeals to the audience.
You write about it and they are showing it. But at the end of the day it is still a drama serial.
What we will write one will remember and forget, but what they see may stay with them. Especially if it is shown through charcters who are entertaining, people are likely to always remember. 
Because if they do remove the above, they will need to bring in someone else to show the rest of it. As far as Pratigya is concerned, When we talk abt hypocrisy linked to her, it is in other terms. no doubt she puts up a fight and I liked her stand against amma yesterday where she was refusing to let Arushi be locked up.  

Caris
Thanks Carisma. Yes the real world is very  cruel and I see its face everyday. I have had my share in seeing women like Prats and women like Kesar both.Kesar is an epitome of patience.She is suffering from the battered woman syndrome where a woman practically believes that she is the one at fault because her mind has been manipulated and syncronised in that way. I am really worried about the fact that the cvs are eliminating her in this way. In real life if a person is poisoned and buried alive ,the chances for the person to survive is very little. If she dies it will be a big loss to the show. I hope the cvs realizes the fact and does not make a blunder.
Viewers want her to stand up and fight.

Anu

Minnie.carisma2

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Caris
Thanks Carisma. Yes the real world is very  cruel and I see its face everyday. I have had my share in seeing women like Prats and women like Kesar both.Kesar is an epitome of patience.She is suffering from the battered woman syndrome where a woman practically believes that she is the one at fault because her mind has been manipulated and syncronised in that way. I am really worried about the fact that the cvs are eliminating her in this way. In real life if a person is poisoned and buried alive ,the chances for the person to survive is very little. If she dies it will be a big loss to the show. I hope the cvs realizes the fact and does not make a blunder.

Anu
Anu it is a serial and diraaama must be created but I can assure you nothing Kesar will not die. It would defeat the purpose of the track. She may disappear for a while so we are led to believe that she is dead but she will be back. Hold tight ! Cvs will take creative license with suffocation and chance of survivalLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

corvetteMinnie.carisma2

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Caris

Anu
Anu it is a serial and diraaama must be created but I can assure you nothing Kesar will not die. It would defeat the purpose of the track. She may disappear for a while so we are led to believe that she is dead but she will be back. Hold tight ! Cvs will take creative license with suffocation and chance of survivalLOL
  I hope so.

Minnie.hussainramso

john909 Goldie
john909
john909

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
well pratigya is def a two sided hypocrite. first she conveniently blames only shakti in front of police. if she is so open minded about this then where the hell was she when arushi first came to singh house after getting married? till now she did not pay any attention to kesar and her condition and now she is all over her so that she can complain and save her sister? wow that is so open minded. she blames shaki entirely for the wedding as if arushi never did anything. she now wants kesar's help but where was she when kesar was in such a miserable condition. i think she was washing dirty clothes of arushi and following her orders. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by john909

well pratigya is def a two sided hypocrite. first she conveniently blames only shakti in front of police. if she is so open minded about this then where the hell was she when arushi first came to singh house after getting married? till now she did not pay any attention to kesar and her condition and now she is all over her so that she can complain and save her sister? wow that is so open minded. she blames shaki entirely for the wedding as if arushi never did anything. she now wants kesar's help but where was she when kesar was in such a miserable condition. i think she was washing dirty clothes of arushi and following her orders. 
Hi partially agree with your comments, P only mentioned Shaktia not arushi's fault.

But She has always spoken in Kesar's favour, always. Plus day after the wedding she told Kesar to file a complaint, though since the wedding of s to a she hasn't been seen chatting to kesar alot. but they have a mute understanding with each other.

but she has always cared for kesar, that cannot be denied

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.

john909 Goldie
john909
john909

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by john909

Hi partially agree with your comments, P only mentioned Shaktia not arushi's fault.

But She has always spoken in Kesar's favour, always. Plus day after the wedding she told Kesar to file a complaint, though since the wedding of s to a she hasn't been seen chatting to kesar alot. but they have a mute understanding with each other.

but she has always cared for kesar, that cannot be denied

well i sort of agree but i felt that she was so busy wid her sister all this time. she should have atleast try to comfort kesar time to time or atleast mention her name infront of arushi. you know that could have improved this situation instead going through all this insults ( i mean pratigya being insulted by arushi again and again) for so much time.  they have completely forgot about that stupid aman and that idiotic dad of his. that could have been a good track you know. punishing aman and then making that pathetic dad of his bow down in shame infront of everyone. one more thing i never understood is that everytime krishna supports pratz he gets insulted and after everything turns out good people start praising pratz and dont even apologize to krishna.. i mean look at arushi. pratz is such a hypocrite. she cant tolerate her family being insulted but krishna has been insulted so many times and whenever that happens her lips are glued and does not even utter a word in his defense.

Go to top