Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya is not a hypocrite. She stands strong! (Page 4)

Prateeksh Senior Member
Prateeksh
Prateeksh

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

I do agree to you but disagree a little...well agree coz...I know Pratigya is not a saint, and she is barely 18 or 19 yr old in the show...so its ridiculous to expect someone that age to be on principles all the time....I guess that part of ur personality grows with you....but my biggest POV and concern is that if Prats wld have called police that time, atleast this marriage fiasco cld have been avoided and in a way it wld have helped Aarushi...but as mentioned by someone that she too was in a shock and everything happened so fast that she just cldnt react....plus she is just 18 or 19 yrs old folks....she is stll a naive girl but headstrong!

Well i disagree in parts as Pratigya never stood that strong for Krishna. Her family humiliated her and Krishna at the wedding thnking that she was wrong...but when everything cleared out, she shdl have asked her family to apologize....she never stands strong for Krishna..who has been her savior most of the times..

Also she shld have called the police or file a complaint even after Aarushi's marriage...what was she waiting for??? For Aa to know the truth herself? and she tried to protect her from Shakti by some stupid means like baba and alll but never did she realise that how long its going to take?

Shakti's status as older bro and he being a demon was used by Aarushi..that was her mistake...but as a punishment just let her stay with the demon - is not justified...

Shakti lusts for Aarushi...he doesnt love her....so to free anyone from such demon is correct and justified..Prats isint wrong here...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T

Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Originally posted by Minnie.

hello again
i hope u havent taken any of my sayings affencive
i apologise be4 hand
i just dont another arguement on this forum
there has been enough durin the past week as it is
hope u understand wht i mean
im not sayin that ur creatin a arguement btw
Now worries Minnie, we are not having ant argument. Its a discussion which gets strong at times.I appreciate your concern.

Anu
of thank god 4 that
i was panicking
hoping that i didnt affend u loll
im okay now though
thanks 4 understanding
an yeah definatly its a discussion lolLOL
....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prateeksh

I do agree to you but disagree a little...well agree coz...I know Pratigya is not a saint, and she is barely 18 or 19 yr old in the show...so its ridiculous to expect someone that age to be on principles all the time....I guess that part of ur personality grows with you....but my biggest POV and concern is that if Prats wld have called police that time, atleast this marriage fiasco cld have been avoided and in a way it wld have helped Aarushi...but as mentioned by someone that she too was in a shock and everything happened so fast that she just cldnt react....plus she is just 18 or 19 yrs old folks....she is stll a naive girl but headstrong!

Well i disagree in parts as Pratigya never stood that strong for Krishna. Her family humiliated her and Krishna at the wedding thnking that she was wrong...but when everything cleared out, she shdl have asked her family to apologize....she never stands strong for Krishna..who has been her savior most of the times..

Also she shld have called the police or file a complaint even after Aarushi's marriage...what was she waiting for??? For Aa to know the truth herself? and she tried to protect her from Shakti by some stupid means like baba and alll but never did she realise that how long its going to take?

Shakti's status as older bro and he being a demon was used by Aarushi..that was her mistake...but as a punishment just let her stay with the demon - is not justified...

Shakti lusts for Aarushi...he doesnt love her....so to free anyone from such demon is correct and justified..Prats isint wrong here...

Pratigya is not 18 or 19 years old!! ...She is a graduate ...and more over it's 10 months into their marriage...so we can safely say she is 22 or actually 23.

Had Pratigya been only 18 or 19...then the saxenas should be arrested for opting for a child marriage for arushi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

Pratigya is obviously a hypocrite!Big smile
I guess, if Pratigya the main protagonist is considered  a hypocrite,then the serial MKAP is telecasting hypocricy itself. Every fact and idea in the serial is a sham and should be labelled as hypocricy in a new angle.
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

I guess, if Pratigya the main protagonist is considered  a hypocrite,then the serial MKAP is telecasting hypocricy itself. Every fact and idea in the serial is a sham and should be labelled as hypocricy in a  new angle.
LOL...so trueBig smile...but with a minor correction " all angles..."LOL
damon_biteme Goldie
damon_biteme
damon_biteme

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged

I guess, if Pratigya the main protagonist is considered  a hypocrite,then the serial MKAP is telecasting hypocricy itself. Every fact and idea in the serial is a sham and should be labelled as hypocricy in a  new angle.

Shumi u r funny.
Ab to Krishna par Pratigya Ka asar honey lagaa hai. Now he wants SS to get Shakti and Aarushi apne din bhol gaya when he he used to do anything to get his Pratigya.

Edited by damon_biteme - 13 January 2011 at 4:21pm
corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by damon_biteme

Shumi u r funny.
Ab to Krishna par Pratigya Ka asar honey lagaa hai. Now he wants SS to get Shakti and Aarushi apne din bhol gaya when he he used to do anything to get his Pratigya.

kyunke pyaar mein sab jaayiz hai, right? Kunwaara hai ya, shaadi shuda hai...isse kya matlab??Confused
Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Originally posted by damon_biteme

Shumi u r funny.

kyunke pyaar mein sab jaayiz hai, right? Kunwaara hai ya, shaadi shuda hai...isse kya matlab??Confused
Although I never liked the way K pursued P , his love for her was pure and genuine but on the other hand the only emotion Shakti feels for Aarushi is simply lust. He is disgusting. Its just what I feel.

Go to top