Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hussainramso thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: anusarkar

Thanks Carisma. Yes the real world is very  cruel and I see its face everyday. I have had my share in seeing women like Prats and women like Kesar both.Kesar is an epitome of patience.She is suffering from the battered woman syndrome where a woman practically believes that she is the one at fault because her mind has been manipulated and syncronised in that way. I am really worried about the fact that the cvs are eliminating her in this way. In real life if a person is poisoned and buried alive ,the chances for the person to survive is very little. If she dies it will be a big loss to the show. I hope the cvs realizes the fact and does not make a blunder.

Viewers want her to stand up and fight.

Anu

Anu it is a serial and diraaama must be created but I can assure you nothing Kesar will not die. It would defeat the purpose of the track. She may disappear for a while so we are led to believe that she is dead but she will be back. Hold tight ! Cvs will take creative license with suffocation and chance of survival😆
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: yummimommy

Anu it is a serial and diraaama must be created but I can assure you nothing Kesar will not die. It would defeat the purpose of the track. She may disappear for a while so we are led to believe that she is dead but she will be back. Hold tight ! Cvs will take creative license with suffocation and chance of survival😆

I hope so.
john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well pratigya is def a two sided hypocrite. first she conveniently blames only shakti in front of police. if she is so open minded about this then where the hell was she when arushi first came to singh house after getting married? till now she did not pay any attention to kesar and her condition and now she is all over her so that she can complain and save her sister? wow that is so open minded. she blames shaki entirely for the wedding as if arushi never did anything. she now wants kesar's help but where was she when kesar was in such a miserable condition. i think she was washing dirty clothes of arushi and following her orders. 
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: john909

well pratigya is def a two sided hypocrite. first she conveniently blames only shakti in front of police. if she is so open minded about this then where the hell was she when arushi first came to singh house after getting married? till now she did not pay any attention to kesar and her condition and now she is all over her so that she can complain and save her sister? wow that is so open minded. she blames shaki entirely for the wedding as if arushi never did anything. she now wants kesar's help but where was she when kesar was in such a miserable condition. i think she was washing dirty clothes of arushi and following her orders. 

Hi partially agree with your comments, P only mentioned Shaktia not arushi's fault.

But She has always spoken in Kesar's favour, always. Plus day after the wedding she told Kesar to file a complaint, though since the wedding of s to a she hasn't been seen chatting to kesar alot. but they have a mute understanding with each other.

but she has always cared for kesar, that cannot be denied
john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

Hi partially agree with your comments, P only mentioned Shaktia not arushi's fault.

But She has always spoken in Kesar's favour, always. Plus day after the wedding she told Kesar to file a complaint, though since the wedding of s to a she hasn't been seen chatting to kesar alot. but they have a mute understanding with each other.

but she has always cared for kesar, that cannot be denied

well i sort of agree but i felt that she was so busy wid her sister all this time. she should have atleast try to comfort kesar time to time or atleast mention her name infront of arushi. you know that could have improved this situation instead going through all this insults ( i mean pratigya being insulted by arushi again and again) for so much time.  they have completely forgot about that stupid aman and that idiotic dad of his. that could have been a good track you know. punishing aman and then making that pathetic dad of his bow down in shame infront of everyone. one more thing i never understood is that everytime krishna supports pratz he gets insulted and after everything turns out good people start praising pratz and dont even apologize to krishna.. i mean look at arushi. pratz is such a hypocrite. she cant tolerate her family being insulted but krishna has been insulted so many times and whenever that happens her lips are glued and does not even utter a word in his defense.